• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom An Adventure Across Unova

location?
Route 1
interactions?
Evangeline( blitzfritz blitzfritz )
Kikyo( BoltBeam BoltBeam )
mood?
Content
outfit?
Kaido(Kai)
Gnar would pose some for the camera..since he was so used to taking them with Kai."Oh, a lady of culture~." he directed that towards Kikyo and smiled. He had to stop his self right there before he rambled on about his photo gallery on social media he was on."Anyway, my name is Kaido, but you can call me Kai. I'm actually from the Galar region. Came here to take on the gym challenge here" kinda strange that a guy form Galar having a kalos pokemon as a partner, but that was a story for another day." Nice to meet you guys"

Gnar would blush at the compliment and went to hide behind his trainer. Kai couldn't help but to laugh at his bashfulness." Haha, don't get embarrassed now buddy." he bent down to pat the tyrunt on the head before turning towards the other two." Interesting pokemon you have..." Kai took out his rotom phone again and started to take pictures of their pokemon. This was bound to happen sooner or later

coded by incandescent

Gnar would pose some for the camera..since he so used to taking them with Kai."Oh, a lady of culture~." he directed that towards Kikyo and smiled. He had to stop his self right there before he rambled on about his photo gallery on social media he was on."Anyway, my name is Kaido, but you can call me Kai. I'm actually from the Galar region. Came here to take on the gym challenge here" kinda strange that a guy form alar having a kalos pokemon as a partner, but that was a story for another day." Nice to meet you guys"G

Gnar would blush at the compliment and went to hide behind his trainer. Kai couldn't help but to laugh at his bashfulness." Haha, don't get embarrassed now buddy." he bent down to pat the tyrunt on the head before turning towards the other two." Interesting pokemon you have..." Kai took out his rotom phone again and started to take pictures of their pokemon. This was bound to happen sooner or later

Kikyo Tonme
anime-anime-girls-long-hair-camera-wallpaper-preview.jpg

The click of a camera made Evaline jump a bit in surprise, but she didn't protest the action. It was kinda neat that there were other people that preferred taking pictures, and she didn't mind it one bit. She waved off the girl's worry, not bothered by the flash from the camera.
At the dismissing wave of her concerns, Kikyo nodded and continued to flash a confident smile after her photo taking was over. Sweet relief - to some that would probably be the most annoying part! For those who aren't aware, for whatever reason, camera photos are often followed by a violent flashing light, a loud noise, and/or both if you're (un?)lucky to experience it - on account of the memories it makes forever.
At Kikyo's question for introductions, Evangeline stood back up, looking between the two trainers. "Um...you don't need to pick. I'll start." She put a hand to her chest, giving a small bow of sorts as a formality. "I'm Evangeline Adel, but you can call me Evaline. This is my partner, Penny." At the bug-type's name, the Sewaddle stretched out to give a chirp to Kikyo and Kaido as a hi before Evaline straightened back up and crossed her arms loosely. "What are your names?"
Evangeline... They wish to be called Evaline, okay...! And their partner Sewaddle is Penny, that makes more sense... Kikyo listened closely and made mental notes, nodding while she tended to the Tyrunt - which, to her surprise, had responded... quite confidently!
Gnar would pose some for the camera..since he so used to taking them with Kai."Oh, a lady of culture~." he directed that towards Kikyo and smiled.
Kikyo noticed the Tyrunt's eager posing and laughed in amusement - surprise, yet a positive gasp left her lips. "Ooh, that's what I like to see! A welcome surprise, indeed!" She laughed and after sighing, she would hear Kai's comment and continue to laugh. "Hey, how else am I supposed to savour an experience I may never get again? Sometimes telling a story about it isn't gonna cut it - this is the next best thing!" She said confidently, holding her camera in both hands before freeing one hand and sticking two fingers up for a 'peace' symbol.
"Anyway, my name is Kaido, but you can call me Kai. I'm actually from the Galar region. Came here to take on the gym challenge here" kinda strange that a guy form alar having a kalos pokemon as a partner, but that was a story for another day." Nice to meet you guys"
"And I suppose that leaves me... Okie dokie, well - it's nice to meet you both! I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to get to know each other, so let me just... take my turn here, yeah?" With not much delay later, Kikyo would pause to take her breath and 'then' she resumed with a surprising 'bounty' of energy still in her person. "The name's Kikyo! I'm but a Sinnoh girl - but I came here on a family trip! They didn't want me to bring Swinub with, but I did so anyways! Photography's but a hobby of mine - I'm just trying to build my memory lane as I go!" She said confidently and managed one final laugh - as the Swinub, as soon as it was mentioned, groaned in response - with its own, drawn out name. "Swiiiinuuuub..."
Kikyo would notice the Rotom phone and eye it curiously, playfully sticking up the peace sign once more while Kai would try to take pictures of the Swinub that was resting atop her head. "Camera friend - I'm OK with that! Never seen such a device back home - must be something from where you're from... Such a big world and there's 'still' not enough that goes through everywhere in said world! That's a scary thought, now that I think about it..." Kikyo 'deformed' her smile into a neutral one as she shrugged in tandem, while Swinub just stared down at his surroundings, as idle as usual - as if it was still asleep, but of course, it had 'chosen' to wake up for a while...
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #f573c3
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Happy​
Items: Camera, Pokeballs (X ?)​
Course of action: Making memories/Chilling​
Pokemon 1
Species: Swinub
Type: Ice/Ground
Ability: Oblivious
Move Set: Tackle, Mud Slap, Powder Snow, Ancient Power
RP Information
Interactions: blitzfritz blitzfritz , Acethekidd Acethekidd
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @Route1Fellas​

Evangeline Adel
> Location: Route 1 (Unova) / Interactions: Kikyo [ BoltBeam BoltBeam ], Kaido [ Acethekidd Acethekidd ], and Nero [ _Graphite_ _Graphite_ ]

One trainer-Kaido, he said his name was-was from Galar and the other-Kikyo, with a last name notwithstanding-was from Sinnoh. Interestingly enough, Oliver left to go on a journey through Sinnoh themself, so it was nice to meet a trainer from the same region. The camera pictures caught her attention for a moment and Evaline did a little pose that her father often did when "posing" for cover pictures with his Pokemon: right hand over right shoulder, left hand on hip, and a small smile for the camera while the star Pokemon were in frame-Penny was situated on Evangeline's shoulder. Other than that, how the two other trainers interacted with each other was actually kinda cute, and while Evangeline was stifling a laugh, a person caught the corner of her eye; a male, with a...Noibat? She wasn't sure on what Pokemon the boy had, but whoever it was, she figured that he was lonely in some capacity.
Shifting her attention to the passing boy for a moment, she let him walk by before extending her arm to let Penny have a clear aim...before the Sewaddle fired a String Shot right at the Noibat, enveloping it in a stringy silk that covered the bat Pokemon's wings. She quickly brought back her arm, somewhat hiding the Sewing Pokemon if the boy turned around to see what shot silk as his partner Pokemon while Evangeline was stifling another giggle with little luck. A little bit of fun to make the trainer less lonely...

Vincent Jameson

Vincent watched as the Duskull returned to their Trainer, spooked by the white-haired girl's reaction, which... it was intriguing for a ghost to be the one to get scared. "I... oh." He felt a bit silly when the Trainer explained that her Duskull couldn't help following his ghostly instincts, and that they didn't actually mean any harm. "Actually, I get it. I've helped Zach here to overcome his mischievous antics, though he still has his moments." Vincent said as he did some explaining of his own, patting his Pokémon gently on their head as Zach let out a giggle. "But yeah, Zoruas are called the 'Tricky Fox' Pokémon, mainly 'cause they like to play tricks on people and Pokémon alike..." To demonstrate that, Zach leaped off of his Trainer's shoulder and proceeded to disguise himself as Vincent, albeit with an impish stance and a noticeable tail emerging from his backside.

"...just like that, actually." Vincent added as he gently squeezed Zach's tail, causing the Illusion to break and Zach to return to his Pokémon form.
Placing the little fox back on his shoulder, Vincent reassuringly said to the black-haired girl, "He doesn't mean anyone any harm, though. He's a sweetheart, I promise. He'd probably let you pet him if you asked, matter of fact."

Meanwhile, the white-haired girl seemed to take Vincent's concern with snark and sarcasm, and this made Vincent feel rather silly. "Look, I'm sorry. I was just concerned, is all. See, I thought that other girl was playing a trick on you with her Pokémon before the fight so you'd get all... well, flustered... and you wouldn't do as well as you could have. Zach and I were in the middle of training in case one of you wanted a battle with us when you were done, but... I heard the noise, and..." Vincent lightly tapped his pointer fingers together as his cheeks slightly reddened with embarrassment. "Uhm... should Zach and I just... sit on the sidelines? We kind of wanted to watch the battle, anyway. Sorry for getting in your way..." Vincent briskly walked away from the two Trainers and sat on the ground at a safe enough distance, placing Zach on his lap.

Interactions:
Pumpkid Pumpkid
Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork

Nero's wishes for a smooth journey came to a sudden and abrupt end. He had only taken a few steps past the nearest group when somthing came whizzing at the two. Whatever it was was clearly not mean for Nero as Minerva let out a stifling screech. This unprecedented attack had caught Minerva by surprise. She attempted to escape from any potential harm, but without the use of her wings she merely plummeted off her perch. Luckily Nero was able to catch her before she made impact with the ground.

By this point Minerva was throwing a fit as she tried to pry to webbing from her wings with her fangs. "H-hey calm down Minerva!" The panicking Noibat didn't make it any easier for Nero as he attempted to remove the sticky substance that had enveloped his Pokémon. It had taken him a good few minutes to free his Pokemon; who at which point flew back onto her trainers shoulder with fur now bristled from anger.

Now the assaulter may have gotten away with her attack if it hadn't been for the fact that she was doing her best to hold in a laugh. His gaze fell upon the blue-haired girl, his eyes filled with both anger and annoyance. "Hey you! Was this your doing? You think it's funny mess around with other people's Pokemon like that?" He called out to the girl. Minerva too had her own words for the girl and let out an agitated hiss.

location?
Route 1
interactions?
Evangeline( blitzfritz blitzfritz )
mood?
Content
outfit?
Kaido(Kai)
Kai chuckled." Camera friends...sounds like fun." he would blink and looked at his phone."Really? they don't have rotom phones here? well, it's a pretty handy device that has a pokedex installed, a town map, and of course a town map. Also lets you call other folks and even have some niffty apps." oh yeah, he almost forgot to upload the map of Unova on his phone."Speaking of which..i should get the map of this region before i forget. Don't wanna walk around here lost." Although he don't mind being lost, could make for a fun adventure. " Umm, kinda forgot what town was beyond this route." he failed to notice the boy and his noibat..his face was glued to his phone.
coded by incandescent

Kikyo Tonme

One trainer-Kaido, he said his name was-was from Galar and the other-Kikyo, with a last name notwithstanding-was from Sinnoh. Interestingly enough, Oliver left to go on a journey through Sinnoh themself, so it was nice to meet a trainer from the same region. The camera pictures caught her attention for a moment and Evaline did a little pose that her father often did when "posing" for cover pictures with his Pokemon: right hand over right shoulder, left hand on hip, and a small smile for the camera while the star Pokemon were in frame-Penny was situated on Evangeline's shoulder. Other than that, how the two other trainers interacted with each other was actually kinda cute, and while Evangeline was stifling a laugh, a person caught the corner of her eye; a male, with a...Noibat? She wasn't sure on what Pokemon the boy had, but whoever it was, she figured that he was lonely in some capacity.
Shifting her attention to the passing boy for a moment, she let him walk by before extending her arm to let Penny have a clear aim...before the Sewaddle fired a String Shot right at the Noibat, enveloping it in a stringy silk that covered the bat Pokemon's wings. She quickly brought back her arm, somewhat hiding the Sewing Pokemon if the boy turned around to see what shot silk as his partner Pokemon while Evangeline was stifling another giggle with little luck. A little bit of fun to make the trainer less lonely...
Kikyo took a mental note of what Evaline's pose was - seems like maybe they're used to it? Either way, the second she turned away, it seemed the bug-type would be up to shenanigans again that she wouldn't be an eye witness to this time. Ergo, her attention was on Kai as the two kept talking.
"Camera friends...sounds like fun." he would blink and looked at his phone. "Really? they don't have rotom phones here? well, it's a pretty handy device that has a pokedex installed, a town map, and of course a town map. Also lets you call other folks and even have some niffty apps." oh yeah, he almost forgot to upload the map of Unova on his phone. "Speaking of which..i should get the map of this region before i forget. Don't wanna walk around here lost." Although he don't mind being lost, could make for a fun adventure. "Umm, kinda forgot what town was beyond this route."
Kikyo listened to him as he explained the functions of the Rotom phones - wait, Rotom? A light bulb flickered in Kikyo's head as she connected the dots - yup, Rotom! That one Pokémon that can possess devices and appliances and make a 'home' for itself in them, of course! "Niiiice. Kind of a treat to even 'see' a Rotom, never mind one that's stuck in a phone." She said in a half-joking tone, and though eager, what good would taking a picture of what is (right now) just a phone do her? Ergo, she restrained, and... couldn't help but laugh a little more. "No shame in that, I don't have access to a map, period. I both love it and hate it, but I guess that makes learning about this place a lot more fun as you 'draw it out' as you go, yeah? Besides - often times that's probably the most enjoyable part of an adventure: not knowing where you're going, but somewhere in the world."
Character Information
Pokemon 1
RP Information
Interactions: Acethekidd Acethekidd
Mentions: blitzfritz blitzfritz
Nearby/In Group: @Route1Fellas​

Zephyr
Locations: Route 1 / Interactions: Violet Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Vincent quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Ray BoneBoy BoneBoy
603d740e0ee455a6973d8583522b9fcd.jpg As Violet retorted, Zephyr couldn't help but find it adorable. They were facts rather than comebacks. "I just came from Sinnoh and a Zorua occurrence happened there a few years back that captured their hearts. Entei, Raikou, and Suicune were there too because of Zorua's appearance. I came to Unova, their home region, to learn more about them." Zephyr turns to Vincent. "I wasn't expecting to meet one so quickly upon my arrival." She smiles at the fox pokemon. Violet continued to reprimand Zephyr by calling her "grandma". "Well they do say I have an old soul." She chuckled. "Sure thing kid. We can fight when we meet again." Duskull waves back to Ralts and chirps.

Vincent began to educate her on Zorua explaining how Zach's nature works. An illusion type, it made all the more sense to the stories back in Sinnoh. "I understand, my Duskull, Grimm, is not as mischievous as most ghost types. He is in fact a sweetheart compared to the others back home. He's the black sheep, but I wouldn't change him for the world." Her eyes shift to the hovering reaper now calmed as the air around the group stilled. Zephyr steps back astonished by Vincent's example of Zorua's playing tricks. They transformed right before her eyes into a doppelganger. She was starstruck in an instant having a listless amount of questions. She tipped Zach-Zorua's face and searched for any difference. "Incredible! The hair, skin, all of the texture feels the same too!" She notices the pokemon's tail was the only thing that stood out and as Vincent squeezed it, like a button, it returned to it's regular state. "I am so glad I came here." She grinned with such enthusiasm. "I would love to interview you and your pokemon, if you're not busy? I want to compare and take notes."

Violet took the attention off as she interjects with her act of being tough and calling the boy out for coming to her aid. Zephyr frowns in disappointment at the girl and shakes her head. Vincent clearly felt bad for being nice to a kid who didn't appreciate consideration. "Ya know, kid...being tough all the time isn't all that great. I mean, he meant no harm and he just wanted to check if you were ok. No need to guilt trip him for being nice." She defended. At the moment Zephyr spoke, she knew she should have held her tongue. She was young after all, and probably didn't know how to act, right?

27cabb9c79588b172659a6dc05f95681.pngAt the same time, Duskull noticed someone nervously stare at the group as if mentally talking to themselves. He hovers over to the boy and his Togepi and waves at him. "Duskull, Duuusk~" He smiles at him hoping to calm him.

Evangeline Adel
> Location: Route 1 (Unova) / Interactions: Nero [ _Graphite_ _Graphite_ ]

It seems that the little String Shot that Penny shot at the bat Pokemon hit its mark as the Noibat was shrieking at itself being covered in silk. It wasn't much, but it was enough to drape over the little bat's wings and impede the poor Pokemon's movement for a time. She calmed down her little giggle fit, only to realize that he wasn't very impressed with what Penny had done; his own little Noibat giving a hiss to Evangeline as she stammered out an apology of sorts to defuse the situation-a stark cry from her smug and cheery demeanor from before, "Um...i'm sorry sir! Penny sometimes likes to mess with other Pokemon, i'm sure she didn't mean to-"
And then, while in the middle of speaking, the Sewaddle poked out from the covers of Evangeline's cape and gave a puff of her own, letting out a cry akin to a challenge, "Sew, Sewaddle!"
"P..Penny!!" Evaline's own Pokemon were not doing her any favors, and the trainer quickly scooped the bug-type into her hands and went into a squat, legs together and holding the bug-type so as to make sure she couldn't crawl away; incidentally, she turned her focus away from the boy and his Pokemon and instead focused on her own misbehaving partner. Her voice was practically a loud whisper as she semi-scolded Penny, who gave a coo as an apology of sorts to her trainer. "You know you can't try to challenge other Pokemon freely! I know Venti does that, but you're not a Venipede; you're a Sewaddle, a bug-grass type, and very vulnerable until you evolve. You know this, Penny..."

Interactions: Evangeline/ blitzfritz blitzfritz

Was this girl serious? Her Pokemon had given Minerva the fright of her life and she expected him to forgive them so easily? He was about to give the stranger an earful until the Sewaddle sauntered its way out and threw its chest at the two of them. Hm what a bold little Pokémon. Nero thought to himself. Not only had this Pokemon recklessly attacked another, but here it was trying to take them on as well. Impressive. Instead of saying anything Nero decided to quietly watch as the girl halfheartedly scolded her Sewaddle. Whoever this Venti was definitely sounded like a hotheaded Pokemon.

As if to further emphasize the girls final words Minerva gave a forceful flap of her wings and sent forth a weak gust of wind. "Minerva enough!" Nero spoke in a firm tone. With a resentful squeak the Noibat folded her wings back to her side; though she kept her eyes focused on the small Bug/Grass type. When everything was said and done Nero finally chose to speak, "You should really do a better job at controlling your Pokemon. Next time it might instigate a fight you're not ready." He pasued for a moment and allowed a small sigh to escape his lips. "Though I suppose nothing came of it this time. So I'll allow it to slide this time" He added.

51cf0a91-1099-4427-8118-c4373df6e030.jpeg
Ani175MS.png
Ray Juniper
Route 1
Interactions:
Zephyr( Pumpkid Pumpkid ), Vincent( quadraxis201 quadraxis201 ), Violet( Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork )​

Ray smiled at the ghost type Pokemon, he could tell that the little thing ment no harm. Rubbing Bri's happy head, "Duskull, a pure ghost type. Mom used to tell us they'd steal our souls if we misbehaved," he told his little Togepi as he examined the ghost type some more.

Just past the Duskull he could spy the other two Pokemon and their trainers. Including a Zorua and a Ralts, a rare dark type which uses illusions to trick predators and trainers and a split evolution physic type capable of mega evolution. "U-um is this Duskull yours?" He asked the group, not really focusing on any one of them as he didn't know which one the Duskull belonged to. And he didn't want a repeat of a few minuets ago.

Last edited:

location?
Route 1
interactions?
mood?
Content
outfit?
Kaido(Kai)
"it's pretty darn niffty. You can do almost anything on these things" finally he installed the map to his phone,but what she just said made him not want to use it. It was fun to walk into something you have no clue about." Well, you're right about that for sure. Going into the unknown is fun." he tucked the phone in his pocket and looked ahead." I think this route is pretty short, so there isn't really much to explore. Sad..i was hoping to spot some cool dragons here at least." Kai felt Gnar chewing on his shoe."Well..there is one cool dragon here~."
coded by incandescent

Kikyo Tonme

"it's pretty darn niffty. You can do almost anything on these things" finally he installed the map to his phone, but what she just said made him not want to use it. It was fun to walk into something you have no clue about. "Well, you're right about that for sure. Going into the unknown is fun."
"Yeah, it does sound pretty impressive... I do wonder what its limits are, but then again - that'd be no fun to poke at, would it? Just take what you get and go!" Kikyo smiled brightly and then heard him continue, nodding to him. "Yup, yup! Often times you go into something with your expectations of someone, something or - whatever it is you're thinking of? Then by the end it may or may not have changed for better or worse. Pretty fun, if possibly stupid and/or risky, but... where's the fun in being overly cautious?" With a little laugh, she turned her attention towards the apex of the route - the end of it... or it seems that the 'route' area ends and a new one starts? Nothing wrong with that, but now that her attention was drawn to it, she decided to respond to it and the boy's interest in... dragons, is it - after he mentions them.
"I think this route is pretty short, so there isn't really much to explore. Sad..i was hoping to spot some cool dragons here at least."
"Pff - not everywhere under the sun has a dragon lurking somewhere! I don't even know where the dragons in this region are - but, man... be careful what you wish for, yeah? Maybe you may well find one in the future - whenever that is! Heck knows when or where." Kikyo rubbed her eyes a bit as she fixated them onto the end of the route, and nodded simply. "Yeah... not much to look at, is there? To be fair though, I'm pretty sure there's a bit more to look at over the waters, but... I'm pretty sure we can't even get there... I would say I could have Swinub try freeze it, but the only move it has that 'could' do that is... probably too weak for the job, so... that's a no..." A nervous, half-joking laugh left Kikyo's mouth before she shook herself up and glanced to the end of the route one more time - looking up and hopeful. "It's sure as heck not gonna explore itself, though."
Character Information
Pokemon 1