• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy An 18+ RPG/DnD style quest in an OC version of hell - Demon x Demon

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I'm Jackson, 27, EST - I am lit to novella, average 4-6 paras per character per reply! I use 3rd person past tense. Been Rping 10+ years.

I'm looking for someone to play the female part of a MxF plot I have taking place in my OC version of Hell!!! Basically a magic scroll is stolen from the Queen of Hell, Lucyfer, and she entrusts a Squire and YC to retrieve it, the problem is it's in a place called the Beyondlands, a dangerous area of Hell that's practically a suicide mission. It's a weeks long journey too! So our characters would stop at towns and villages in Hell, do quests, upgrade our gear and magic and skills before reaching the Beyondlands! I want this to be longterm too. Romance! Action! Adventure! Comedy! Dark fucked up adventures! (More info upon messaging!)

I require Discord for OOC, I wanna make a server for info, plotting, memes, art, music, moodboards and voice calls (please be okay with vc as i lose muse if i cant vc with my partner!!) Let's be friends first and partners second and worldbuild and plot and gush like crazy!!! Fair warning I have radioactive goblin/golden retriever energy.

Pls PM me here or add my discord at Jaxby

I'd prefer GDocs for the RP but could do Onsite PM as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back