• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

aмвιe'ѕ parтner ѕearcн ✧ deтaιled ✧

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ambela's Search for Detailed Roleplay Partners

Info.

Hey there and thank you for stopping by my wee partner search. In this section, I'll include some information about myself, some requirements and rules and some other important little details. So we'll start off with some information about me and what I prefer roleplaying and whatnot. I'm just going to put it in little bullets because that's neater, in my opinion. Hehe.

• I am a fifteen year old cisgender female, but I prefer playing male characters in roleplay. I don't care about how old my partner is as long as they are comfortable with my age and if there isn't too much of an age gap between our characters.
  • I am okay with M x M and F x M pairings, but, like, I really, really, really want to play a male, so. I can play a female if I absolutely must, but it isn't exactly something I want to do. 
  • Anime images, please. >-> Realistic images are okay and I do use them when a roleplay requires it, I just prefer anime images, okay? They're easier to find and I don't feel as awkward. 
  • I don't care for starting off roleplays, even if I am the one searching for them. I can start if you don't want to either, but I... don't prefer to. Just throwing that out there. Hehe...
  • I have a life and you have a life - at least, I think you do. I cannot reply instantly whether it be because I am not currently interested, I have something else to do, or something else If you see me online even when you're expecting a reply, don't get all mad at me. Sometimes I don't feel like replying. If I don't reply in say, three days or something, then feel free to yell at me.
  • I want to converse with my partner, I want to talk OOC and form a bond with them, if that makes sense? People I'm closer with get better replies because I actually worry about them judging me more. Expect rambling about our characters, possible shitty fanart if I like it enough, awkward short little drabbles and basically a lot of fangirling about our roleplay and other things. I don't bite too hard. 
  • I am currently only looking for a few people, so I will close the thread after I have enough. That doesn't mean it won't be opened up again, if I'm in the mood or desire more roleplays, I will bump the thread again and let you guys know that I am accepting more people. 
  • Don't have me being the only one to contribute to the roleplay. Throw in your ideas, surprise me with the unexpected and all. I like surprises. ; u ;
  • Be respectful, okay? I get enough shit from people and come to RPN to escape real life problems and stuff. Don't me mean. .-.
  • I don't do 1x1's often, so I may not be the best partner. Uh, give me a chance? xDD

I think that concludes it. Onto the plots, ye. 

Prompts

Bold is the role I prefer. :>

If neither role is bolded that means it is unnecessary or I don't care which role I get. 

My Life Next Door

• Muse A's mother is a bit anal-retentive. Perfectly decorated house, perfectly sculpted lawn, perfectly vacuumed rug without a single stain and, of course, a perfectly well-rounded child. Muse A has always made sure to make their mother proud; straight As, endless extra-curriculars, a reserved social life. Their only haven is the sad excuse of a balcony outside their window. However, it becomes so much more when Muse B climbs up one night. Muse B has just moved in next door, their family the total opposite of Muse A's with six kids, everything a mess, constant noise. What will happen when the perfect child Muse A befriends the crazy neighbor their mother happens to detest?

Masked Heroes

• Muse A and Muse B are masked heroes saving their city from crimes that occur and event that cause harm, but during the day when they are just normal people, going about their day like they're nothing out of the ordinary. They cross paths during their nightly watches and aren't all fond of each other, clashing at times during tasks and jobs. However, when they meet out of the mask and the costume, something connects between them and they start going on dates and seeing each other more and more and it's only until they start to get more serious do they find out about each other. 

Terminal

• Muse A needs to get out. All of their life they've stayed in the same small house in the same small town and they've grown so tired. So, with their life-savings, they pick up a map, leave the state and go on an adventure. Wherever their finger lands on the map is their next destination. Muse B is of close relation ( best friend, sibling, cousin, etc. ) and Muse A's parents trusts them, asking them to return Muse A home, but when they try, they're suddenly dragged along for the trip.

That's about it for now, but I'd love to hear ideas you have, if you'd like to throw them at me. Thanks again for checking me out! Much love. <333

Terminal or the next door one, I would be down for. Send me a message to plan~ (or I can if you'd like.)

ALL OF THEM.

Nah. I like the My life Next Door one. And holy f*** how did you get that cool... HTML? Idfk.

Terminal or the next door one, I would be down for. Send me a message to plan~ (or I can if you'd like.)

I was asleep, sorry. I will send you a message in just a sec, I have to get on my laptop. 

ALL OF THEM.

Nah. I like the My life Next Door one. And holy f*** how did you get that cool... HTML? Idfk.

I did do the HTML, yes. It isn't that hard once you learn a few basics. Could you send me a message, please?

This thread is now closed until I need more partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back