• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OHSHC... Maybe? Possibly?

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u

So, I'm almost a little reluctant to even ask, but oh well.

I'm kinda in a RomCom mood, and Netflix partially helped me pick a fandom to start something new. Now, I know that OHSHC is pretty old, but I know that plenty of you are familiar with it yeah?

I was thinking it would be pretty fun to revisit it with some of you lovely people. I would really like to use the canon host club characters if y'all are up for it, but deviate from the main plot. Obviously that still leaves room for plenty of OC's, and new development story wise. Just let me know I guess!
:D

Welcome to Ouran Academy, a private school for the rich and elite.

Among our precious students at Ouran, resides a host club full of attractive boys that have too much time on their hands.

Tell me, are you one of these boys, or do you belong to a different club here at Ouran Academy? Even perhaps, are you a visitor to our host club? I must advise you, things grow complicated around here occasionally. What role will you fill?

Similar to the Zuka Club, a sort of extremist-feminist group is being formed, and they are quite intent on abolishing our precious club.

The question is, will our hosts pull through like they usually do? Or will someone finally get the best of them?

Sounds great!!~ xD (I'll tag some people later, I'm in math class right now.) :3 :D

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Kind of interested!

[/QUOTE]
Kind of is good enough for me. cx

I kinda figured that not many people would be up for it. OHSHC is pretty old. But it's forever in my brain, ya know? ;-;

Xylona said:
I kinda figured that not many people would be up for it. OHSHC is pretty old. But it's forever in my brain, ya know? ;-;
more people will join!!~ (just give it time. :D )

I haven't made it yet. I was gonna wait but oh well I'll just do it. I'll drop the link in a bit.

@Xylona I'm very interested if you're still accepting!

*whispers* I'll just go make a CS

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back