• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy American Horrible Story (Ignore Prefix, fam)

Isaacidunno

Name: Hey guys, it’s Isaac.
About me: Uh, I’m really dumb, and try too hard to be funny. Math isn’t really my thing. I eat a lot of cheez-its #ad. LGBTQIAP+ friendly. I like cats and coloring books.

Lay down the ground rules for 'em real quick:

- First and foremost, email only. I know you like your kik, honey, but it’s better this way. I won’t forget about you. We can be happy.

- Third person, paragraph style, past tense please. I hate to be that guy, but please don't hold back in terms of length! I really like to keep posts at a minimum of three paragraphs. I know, I hear you screaming “quality over quantity”, and sure that’s true to an extent, but, honey, bigger really is better.

- Please do not contact me if you aren’t 18+. There will be site-appropriate mature themes in our roleplay.

- This will not be a heteronormative roleplay. There will be romance involved, but one or both characters involved will be LGBTQIAP+. Furthermore, I’m not big on M/F, but we can include it if you don’t mind if it’s not the only main relationship in our roleplay. One more thing, I enjoy writing trans characters and non-binary characters, so please, please, please let me know if this is something you'd be down for. Also, little side note, I have a strong preference for M/M, and am not always in the mood for a roleplay that doesn't involve it at all. Go ahead and ask, though, worth a shot!

-Doubling is really fun, do you want to double? If not, it’s fine… We could always triple. Quadruple? No, but seriously, if you want multiple main characters or relationships in a roleplay, then please let me know.

- The world is our oyster. Our writing can include site-appropriate mature themes, violence, drug usage, and many of life’s trials and tribulations. We are infinite and we are limitless.

- So, let’s talk limits. No major character death unless agreed upon by all parties involved, no aliens unless it’s homestuck, no vampires or werewolves unless I fall in love with you and your plot.

So.... Whatcha wanna do?:

Genres aren't listed in any particular order.

***Major Cravings***

- Something Disney-inspired? (Especially inspired by Brother Bear, Mulan, Princess and the Frog, Tarzan, Freaky Friday, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Hercules, and others I'm probably forgetting.)

- Something American Horror Story-inspired (Original characters only as main characters. Let me know what season(s) you're interesting in!)

- Something Dear Evan Hanson-inspired

- Something with merpeople

- Something new! Send me your plots and ideas!

Slice of Life:

- Odd pairings: best friend / best friend, “gay” / “straight”, artist / model, musician / muse, single parent / babysitter, bride or groom / maid of honor or best man, stripper / patron, ex /ex, amnesiac / best friend, friend / friend’s sibling, goth / prep, jock / nerd, country / city, famous / not famous, rich / poor, “gay” / closeted, suggest!

- Odd pairings are no particular order, and are way more fun when we mix and match. If you want, we can even combine them with another genre entirely.

- Something Rent-esque. An ensemble cast of misfits, drug users, and misfit drug users.

Fantasy and Horror:

- Coven of Witches/Warlocks

- Paranormal Activity (Not the movie franchise, sorry)

- Medieval Fantasy (Dragons, fairies, sorcerers, royalty, I don’t know, what are you kids into nowadays?)

- Merpeople (Probably something like the movie Aquamarine? I’m very lame.)

- Suggest, I’m very open to new ideas!

Fandoms:
- Homestuck
Characters I will use as my main: Jake, Dave, Rose
Characters I will play on the side: John, Rose, Dave, Jade, Roxy, Jake
Pairings I will do: DirkJake, JohnDave, DaveKat, Rosemary, DaveJake, JohnRoxy, RoxyJane

- Disney
I have many plots inspired by Disney movies, so feel free to ask or suggest a movie.

- Something Yuri On Ice inspired, but with a darker twist!
Think ice skating boys meets the Black Swan, I guess. Original Characters only!

- Something Avatar, The Last Airbender inspired
Original Characters only!

- Digimon
We will use OCs for our humans and canonical Digimon. I’ve only seen seasons 1 and 2, so any Digimon capabilities after that are unknown to me.

- Pokémon
We will use OCs.

- I guess I like Anime? It’s not super my thing, but feel free to suggest one if your heart is set on it and I’ll let you know if I’ve seen it and feel comfortable role playing it.

Uh, hit me up?

Email: Isaacidunno@yahoo.com

Please include your name, age, time zone, genre preferences, additional limits, anything else you’d like to include, and maybe a funny joke or cool song to listen to in your email. I really love plotting and talking characters! Character profiles are awesome and face claims are real special, so maybe we can get around to making those once we've got a genre squared away and settled upon.

Thank you for reading, and don't forget to smash that like button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back