• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ame Nochi Hare (Clear Up After Rain)

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Description:

"It was the first day of school in the prestigious all-boys' Amagai Academy, and five first-year
students — Hazuki Yamanoi, Touma Kisaragi, Madoka Sakonji, Junta Goromaru, and Yuusuke Maki — were all individually caught by a violent thunderstorm after school and decided to head up to the deserted top level of their school building for various reasons. As they converged in the top level, lightning struck the building and they suddenly found themselves transformed into girls! Shocked by the ordeal, they fled from the building and into the thickly wooded school grounds where they accidentally stumbled upon Haruto, the enigmatic dormitory supervisor, who decided to help them when he heard about their plight. But how should he help them? Will they ever change back to normal? What will happen to their school life?"

~The premise is nothing if not bizarre. Five boys, on their first day of school and a prestigious men's academy, are caught in a spring shower. After the rain stops, they discover that every time it rains, they turn into girls. Now the mechanism isn't very simple, like it is in other gender-bend series: they don't change immediately after the rain starts, they don't change at the same time, and they don't change after it stops either. They don't even have to touch the rain; they just change like the air changes when it rains. The ridiculous situation is managed quite practically: when it rains, the boys stay in the dorm manager's house on campus. They attend the girls school next door, pretending to be cultural exchange students who are taking supplementary lessons.~

This is the basic idea, names and plot devices can be changed. tell me if your interested!!! (This is based on a manga but it' not well known and the plot has been tweaked enough for it not to be a fandom.) (:3)(^U^)( :P ) ((This is a gender bend.))

Zeldafangirl said:
ill join sounds intreasting
YAY!!! :D I bags, Hazuki Yamanoi (names can be changed. these were just the book ones!! xD ) I'll get a pic!! :D

hame_nochi_hare_ch_1_clean.004.jpg
o3Tf9WB.jpg
images

TheBigBladeWolf said:
I'll join as the guy who's wearing glasses
K! We can keep these characters or you can make an OC ether way their personalities will be different! I plan on having Hazuki (blue hair) and an OC which is... A kinda strange mix around. (I made them up a while ago xD )

[QUOTE="The Jackal]I'd prefer not to.... I prefer making a character instead of abiding to certain pre-made characters

[/QUOTE]
As I said feel free to make an OC (own character) if you want... that was just a basic idea.... (:3)(' :) )

Zeldafangirl said:
can i be the blone one the one making the face
sure!! :D

Sneaux said:
I would totally join but I can't rp a guy to save my life xD
xD it's a gender bender!! more than half the time their girls!!!! xD

Sneaux said:
I know ; _;
xD ... (:3) you realise you don't have to be a main but you could be another FEMALE who found out their secret.

I'm going to have 2 characters... my OC is-... 'different'.

animegirl20 said:
Do you have to play as one of the boys?
no. you can play as another character or as an OC in the same situation!! :D (hi, btw)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back