• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy amb's partner search

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy hey!! I'm just looking for one or two partners to pass time this summer. I have no friends so I shall fill the gap with writing. I don't have many plot ideas, but I have a few pairings I'd love to try out. I'd like to collaborate on the basic plot ideas, or just go with the flow!! Please PM or comment if you're interested and we can discusd further. I'd add more information to this post but it's almost 3AM and sleep is much needed. Sooo, here are some pairings/basic plot lines-ish? Also, romance is not required !!! And I'm cool with all pairings if so.

Medusa x Blind Boy/Girl (Medusa's gender can be changed if you don't mind being inaccurate!!)

Zombie Apocalypse Survivors

Mermaid/Man x Human

Dkdhjssk that's all for now because I've been craving these for a while. But yeah. Hmu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back