• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ambrosia on your lips

holdenjc

short king
the old gods are dead
They have been for centuries. The names you know--the Greek and Roman pantheon of old tradition--decayed a long time ago, with their empires, fallen into irrelevance.
a new era
  • the plot
    There are new gods, now, young and weak and still fighting. Born to replace the void left by the old gods, they have all started small and found some way to fight for power and a following despite it. These young gods have been scattered across the world since their beginning, some of them entirely isolated from any other deities.

But the world has decided that it's time for the pantheon to unite. Each and every god is feeling a calling, now, drawing them together to one place, where they'll come together for the first time.

Where is this sacred place, this new Mt. Olympus, calling out to the gods?

Los Angeles, of course.

I
II
III
IV
coded by incandescent

Last edited:
Ohh sounds fun! Can we get all wacky with the creation stories like with Aphrodite, or do we all pop in from the Void?

Real interested!

Great! Before I begin my form, are the gods in this supposed to be preexisting gods or made up ones? Also, is a discord required for this RP? Or is it optional?

Last edited:
gods are meant to be original, but they can absolutely be inspired by regular deities! and the discord would be preferred so that you know what we're plotting and we can discuss with you, but i suppose it's optional :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back