• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐š๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐š โ‡ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค

fiellux

904414ee0fc11d24b1325703c50d3d89.gif

Welcome to my interest check! I'm Lux, a student from Europe. I'm new to roleplay, but not new to writing. I'm still learning my way around, but I decided to make my first interest check. I love literature, video games and anime/manga. :ghostl: To introduce myself;
  • I'm a full-time student and work, so please be patient with replies. I'll show you the same patience!
  • I usually write two paragraphs per post.
  • Please be 21+.
  • I love all pairings, be it MxM, FxF or FxM.
  • Please be able to provide plots and ideas!
  • I don't want to write stuff like racism, homophobia, etc. I also don't like super depressing endings/settings.
  • I love OOC chatter! I'm very talkative. ^^
Here are some tropes/things I love writing;
  • Enemies to friends to lovers,
  • Angst and hurt comfort,
  • Supernatural creature x hunter,
  • Horror and the supernatural,
  • Fantasy (high or low or urban),
  • Mythology,
  • Cultivation and transmigration stories,
  • Anime settings,
  • Magic and mystery.
โ‡ FANDOMS.
  • Genshin Impact (Childe x Zhongli, Dainsleif x Kaeya, Childe x Capitano, Alhaitham x Kaveh, Dottore x Pantalone, Childe x Anyone.)
  • SVSSS (Mobei-jun x Shang Qinghua)
  • Chainsaw Man (Hayakawa Aki x Angel Devil)
  • Persona 3 (Male MC x Mochizuki Ryoji)
  • Persona 5 (MC x Goro Akechi)
  • Shadowhunters (Magnus Bane x Alec Lightwood).
โ‡ ORIGINAL PLOTS.
  • A Six of Crows inspired story with thieves trying to pull off a heist.
  • A moody small town murder mystery.
  • A master mage continuosly trying to kill an apprentice that is determined to annoy them - problem is, the apprentice is immortal and keeps coming back.
  • A ghost haunting a castle/mansion and a new person that just moved in.
  • WILL ADD MORE.
If you have any plots of your own, I'm definitively open to hearing them! Thank you for dropping in. :captaincat:

Oh wow iโ€™ve been looking for someone to do a ghost/human rp!

904414ee0fc11d24b1325703c50d3d89.gif

Welcome to my interest check! I'm Lux, a student from Europe. I'm new to roleplay, but not new to writing. I'm still learning my way around, but I decided to make my first interest check. I love literature, video games and anime/manga. :ghostl: To introduce myself;
  • I'm a full-time student and work, so please be patient with replies. I'll show you the same patience!
  • I usually write two paragraphs per post.
  • Please be 21+.
  • I love all pairings, be it MxM, FxF or FxM.
  • Please be able to provide plots and ideas!
  • I don't want to write stuff like racism, homophobia, etc. I also don't like super depressing endings/settings.
  • I love OOC chatter! I'm very talkative. ^^
Here are some tropes/things I love writing;
  • Enemies to friends to lovers,
  • Angst and hurt comfort,
  • Supernatural creature x hunter,
  • Horror and the supernatural,
  • Fantasy (high or low or urban),
  • Mythology,
  • Cultivation and transmigration stories,
  • Anime settings,
  • Magic and mystery.
โ‡ FANDOMS.
  • Genshin Impact (Childe x Zhongli, Dainsleif x Kaeya, Childe x Capitano, Alhaitham x Kaveh, Dottore x Pantalone, Childe x Anyone.)
  • SVSSS (Mobei-jun x Shang Qinghua)
  • Chainsaw Man (Hayakawa Aki x Angel Devil)
  • Persona 3 (Male MC x Mochizuki Ryoji)
  • Persona 5 (MC x Goro Akechi)
  • Shadowhunters (Magnus Bane x Alec Lightwood).
โ‡ ORIGINAL PLOTS.
  • A Six of Crows inspired story with thieves trying to pull off a heist.
  • A moody small town murder mystery.
  • A master mage continuosly trying to kill an apprentice that is determined to annoy them - problem is, the apprentice is immortal and keeps coming back.
  • A ghost haunting a castle/mansion and a new person that just moved in.
  • WILL ADD MORE.
If you have any plots of your own, I'm definitively open to hearing them! Thank you for dropping in. :captaincat:
Genshin Impact! Omg! If you're alright with rare pairs, I'd love to write Capitano \ Dainsleif.

I would love to do an enemies to friends to lovers and I can do FxM or MxM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back