• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Always) Searching for Partners!

Remoire

A mess through and through

• I do hope that's the right category for this...?

Hello and welcome!

After a little bit of looking around, I finally feel comfortable enough posting one of these, myself, hah. I'm rather new to RP Nation, so hopefully I'm not completely screwing up on this formatting. In the other tabs are my interests,
    but, if you're interested, then I would very much appreciate it if you read my own little rules and guidelines for roleplaying before contacting me. They're not too serious, so please don't be scared.

Thanks for reading!
    ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

PS. I am unsure about what happened in the Pairing tab. It came out as two. Not sure how to fix it. OTL

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be down for a Necromancer x Resurrected Knight/Royal, or a Samurai x Ninja we can talk about on here or in a pm if you want.

Hi there-- I'm a newbie so I can't PM you... but I'd be interested in a few of your pairing ideas if you want to shoot me one.

And... tenth post! PMs, here I come~

I didn't have anything too specific in mind~ I was thinking I could collaborate on plot ideas for that one, since there was a chance multiple people would be interested in it. c:

Ah, sure~ I'm willing to play the teacher role right now. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

I'll see if I can come up with something, too~

Hi there! I would be interested in the Demon/Vampire X Demon/Vampire Hunter plot, the Injured Knight X Villager,or the Good Student X Bad Student! I literally just joined like five minutes ago, so I definitely cannot send PMs yet.

*Trips through the door*

Howdy!

I'd love to do either the Knight x Enemy Knight or the Student x Teacher (Though I'd put a spin on that, such as learning to be a knight.

Pop me a pm if you're interested darling ;3

I'm just looking at your list of pairing, trying to decide on one, when several look really appealing to me. It's the equivalent of being sat down at a banquet, seemingly.

Uh, so, Demon/Hunter, Doctor/Patient, Amnesiac/Boyfriend, Royalty/Servant, and Human/Neko (for obvious reasons) in particular.

A wild "Tales of" fan has appeared! Mariko used a Master Ball.

Hey there ^_^ I'd really love to roleplay with you. I'm up for pretty much anything. Knight x enemy knight sounds pretty fun, but I'm happy to try out whatever you're in the mood for. I like anything with interesting characters ^_^

getting-invaded-on-dark-souls_o_1947695.jpg

Thought I'd post that before I even considered putting up a message. I mean, who doesn't start off a conversation with 49 deaths? Now, since I have your 'undying' attention. I would be interested in role-playing with you if thou are still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back