• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always searching, always open.

Prize Fighter

One Among the Fence
Hi, loves. I'm Raleigh and I've almost been writing/role playing for 8 years now. I'm pretty well versed in everything, and there's very little I'm not comfortable with. With that out of the way, I'll start with ground rules.

Ground Rules

• No. One. Liners. If you send me a one liner, I will end the RP.
  • 3+ paragraphs with at least 6-9 sentences.
  • At least 1-2 posts a week.
  • We plot before we begin.
  • Try to always use correct grammar and spelling, but I won't scream at you if you mess up.
  • I want to talk to you outside the RP, so talk to me. I want to be your friend.

What I like

• Dark, twisted plots.
  • Romance.
  • Plot twists.
  • Action.
  • Adventure.
  • Fantasy/Supernatural elements.
  • 1800s London.
  • Medieval settings.
  • Made up worlds/realms.
  • STRONG characters(So no Bella like characters)
  • Highly imperfect characters.
  • Character development.

Before I get into pairings, I'll go ahead and say that I only do MxF pairings, and I prefer to play the female. If you do some really good persuading, I'll take on a male and female character...but I would expect you to do the same.

Pairings(Bold means I want it * means I have a vague idea for plot)

• Witch/Warlock x Prince/Princess*
  • Vampire x Human
  • Calender-Fulgar x Skold (Loosely based on Monster Blood Tattoo)
  • Necromancer x Apprentice/Someone who has been raised (Room to be ungodly dark)*
  • Adventurer x Princess (Made up realm, but think Skyrim type setting)*
  • Hunter x Hunter (1800s London, hunting werewolves and such)
  • Detective x Journalist*

Random things that could be fun

• Secret society
  • Dystopian society
  • Mental institution

Feel for to PM if you have any questions or want to RP something.

Hey, do you mind if I Pm you about the Detective x Journalist plot? It seems like you have an idea and I think I have on to contribute as well, possibly moving along with the dark themes you like.

[QUOTE="Otter Box]Hey, do you mind if I Pm you about the Detective x Journalist plot? It seems like you have an idea and I think I have on to contribute as well, possibly moving along with the dark themes you like.

[/QUOTE]
Feel free, honey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back