• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Always Open - On the Search for a Long Term Partner

ohstardust

☽ moonlight baby ☾
I'm Chlo, 18 from the UK who has been roleplaying for the past five years. I'm on the search for long-term partners to play over RPNation or Kik.

My main genres of interest are romance filled with drama and thrill. I'm a sucker for dramatic story-lines or aspects! My preference is writing in third person with up to 3 or 4 paragraphs for each response. If I do match with a certain partner well, I am willing to adapt that individual with responses and layouts.

I am open with partnerships (FxF, MxF, etc) but would like original plots that I can sink my teeth into. I would like regular responses, at least a few a day. I understand the holidays, work, education, etc but would be nice to have an outside-reality world I can let myself fall into.

If you have any ideas or are interested in forming a long-term partnership, please reply to this thread or message me.

I’d love to write with youu!! Just send me a message!!(:

I'm Chlo, 18 from the UK who has been roleplaying for the past five years. I'm on the search for long-term partners to play over RPNation or Kik.

My main genres of interest are romance filled with drama and thrill. I'm a sucker for dramatic story-lines or aspects! My preference is writing in third person with up to 3 or 4 paragraphs for each response. If I do match with a certain partner well, I am willing to adapt that individual with responses and layouts.

I am open with partnerships (FxF, MxF, etc) but would like original plots that I can sink my teeth into. I would like regular responses, at least a few a day. I understand the holidays, work, education, etc but would be nice to have an outside-reality world I can let myself fall into.

If you have any ideas or are interested in forming a long-term partnership, please reply to this thread or message me.

I’m interested

Still open! Would love to start a new plot tonight. Have lots of spare time, especially over the Christmas break. :)

Hey there! I'm a Brit residing in Finland. I reckon my timezone is my strength in this case. :D

Would you be up for RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back