• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always open!!! COME ONE COME ALL!!

Hello there, I am Crysie Cuddles, you can call me Cuddles or Crysie. I live in the Pacific Time Zone, but I am a night owl. I only do MxF role-plays. I'm sorry, I have nothing against MxM or FxF, I support it, it's just I'm not comfortable, yet. I'm sorry. ROMANCE IS A MUST.

I am still new to this site, so please bare with me as I try to figure things out.

~What to expect from moi~

-Online pretty much all the time.

-I can post lengthy replies unless I have major writer's block.

-I tend to mirror posts.

-I am very open to everything.

-I am easy to talk to.

-I have good spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

-I can play both female and male characters, although I prefer female, but I'm fine with either one.

-I like OOC talk :)

~What I expect from you~

-Type in paragraphs.

-No god-moding or gary/mary sueing

-Reply at least one time a day.

-Tell me if you're going to be gone for a while.

-If you're bored with the RP and don't want to do it anymore then please tell me, I won't be mad.

-Don't post like one or two posts and never respond ever again.

-No short replies (aka one liners). I understand if you have writer's block, just give me a heads up.

-Proper grammar and punctuation. You don't have to be perfect, just as long as you use them properly ~80% of the time. No one's perfect, I understand, I ain't either.

-Help me with the plot.

-DO NOT TYPE IN CHAT SPEAK! PLEASE! Unless we are having some texting conversation in the role play or talking OOC, no chat speak. (Dn talk lik dis n such).

~Role plays~

-Bold = crave.

-Genders can be worked out over ping, but keep in mind that I prefer to play females.

-Plot can be negotiated as we RP.

-All of these will have romance in them.

-Percy Jackson: OCxOC or OCxCanon (CRAVING VERY BADLY)

-Young Justice:
OCxOC or OCxCanon

-Harry Potter: OCxOC or OCxCanon

-Humans with powers OC x OC

-Vampire x Human or Vampire x Hunter

-Werewolf x Human or Werewolf x Vampire

-Blade and Soul (the game) OCxOC

-Soul Eater: OCxOC or OCxCanon

-Blue Exorcist: RinxOC (You play Rin)

-Demon x Human

-Other ideas, I'm open :D

~Others~ (Bold mean I play)

Horse rider OC x OC

Bad boy x good girl/shy girl (Craving!!!)

Assassin x Princess

Last edited by a moderator:
i can do demon x human if youd like :) i opened a thread with just that idea

if not, any other adventurous romantic rp with ocs will do as well. i can reply once or twice a day and really don't care about gender. i can do m or f or neither ^^

Hi there! I'm interested in a few you have on your list especially Young Justice since I've had a craving for a long time. Would you like to PM if you are also interested? :)

I'm interested in the humans with powers one :D Or I could probably dig up some other idea from my brain although I do tend to have a lot of pretty weird ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back