• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Always Looking!) - ( male x male )

Sweet Summer

fly free over the sea
Hello there!

I apologize in advance for this not being very organized or fancy. I'll probably edit it a little later once I get more use to the site. Anyways, I'm Lucas and I'm looking to start up a couple of roleplays with various people. I'm out of college and I'm only working part time right now so I have probably way too much time on my hands. I'm over the legal age so I would much rather my partners be as well. If you're not over 18 and you really want to role play with me, then either just don't bring up your age or understand that romance will probably be at a minimum.

Rules!

• I will only role play over forums or the private messages.
  • I don't have Skype or Discord to OOC over so OOC will need to be over those as well.
  • I will play dominant, submissive, or switch characters.
  • Don't assume I will play the dom to your sub automatically.
  • Don't assume that the above traits are personality traits.
  • I can post however much but I'm more likely to stay interested in quicker, shorter responses.
  • I don't mirror post and I don't expect you to either.
  • Please know what you want to role play when you message me.
  • Please help move the story along!
  • Since there seems to be a lot of confusion, this is male x male only.
Genres!
  • Fantasy
  • Slice of Life
  • Medieval
  • Modern
  • Futuristic
  • High School
  • College
  • Adventure
  • Exploration
Prompts and Ideas!
  • An arranged marriage where the two actually really hit it off.
  • A man constantly leaves little helpful gifts to a homeless/struggling man.
  • He's in love with his best friend's younger/older brother.
  • A knight from an opposing kingdom stumbles upon a prince with no memory.
  • A village sends a sacrifice up the mountain to the spirit that watches over them.
  • A model falls for his chubby photographer.
  • Two grim reapers constantly race each other to collect the most souls.
PLOTS!

As a child, he kept his teddy bear close by. Said it helped to protect him from the monsters under his bed. He was a little older than most when he finally realized how stupid it all was and the teddy bear was thrown in a closet, discarded and forgotten. Until, later in life, the man stumbles upon it again. This time though, he gives the bear to his own little girl and tells her that he promises the bear will keep her safe.
The next morning, she hurries into her dads room in a fit of excitement. "He really did protect me from the monsters! He needs help though!" Thinking she had just ripped the old bear in her sleep and it needed an ear stitched back on, the father goes into her room only to find a badly injured man sitting the floor. Even more strange was when the man looked up at him with a fondness in his eyes and said his name with absolute certainty. Who was this person!?
The government was up to its usual no good. Underground testing gone terribly wrong and suddenly there were towers erupting across the world. From these towers came thousands, millions of infected bugs that took hostage in anything they could crawl into. People and animals were dying at massive rates and those who managed to survive the infection... were mutated into near brainless objects of destruction and murder. Now those who survived the initial impact must learn how to survive a world quickly falling apart.
The world has been a wonderfully peaceful place for a long time coming now. The lands have come together to settle their differences. Magic is not out of the norm; in fact, it's unusual to not have some kind of power! So what happens when a necromancer rises up to take over the spirits of fallen mighty gods and warriors and the fate of the world ends up in the hands of a gifted magic user and the oddball who seemingly has no special talents whatsoever.
The world is still young but things are becoming harder. Winter is harsh, the river is drying up, and the animals are fleeing the forest. In the hopes of pleasing a deity long forgotten, thinking this is their punishment for neglecting their gods, they send a sacrifice to the mountain. It's believed by the sacrifice this is just a suicide mission to get him out of the village for whatever reason - the last thing he expected was to actually walk through an invisible portal that would take him to the spirit world of the god who created their land. On top of it, even the spirit world is in shambles after heart break has left the god long without the motivation to care.
Young, hot headed, rebellious; the son of the devil escapes from hell to have some fun on the surface. Blending in is a task near impossible but with today's modern society, no one really looks at him more than an oddball who likes to cosplay. When he stumbles upon a human, they immediately click and become near inseparable. Hell be damned!

Last edited:
That son of the devil and a human idea looks really nifty! So does the sacrifice one. Message me if you're still looking?

That son of the devil and a human idea looks really nifty! So does the sacrifice one. Message me if you're still looking?
I actually don't know how to message anyone yet. ; A ;'' I'm still playing around on the site and getting use to it. However I'm definitely down for either one of these ideas! Maybe the devil and human, something a little more casual and slice of life with that added little touch of fantasy.

Hey! I find the A village sends a sacrifice up the mountain to the spirit that watches over them idea quite interesting to RP!

I think I'd like playing the sacrifice? And I don't know.. would you like to talk it over on PM? or where were you planning to RP?
That's fine, that's the role most people pick. I have a preference towards forums because they're easier to keep track of but I'm fine with PMs. Feel free to message me if you want.

Forums as is getting a thread sorted here? We could do that
Yeah sorry. A thread in the one x one. Did you want to use images or just stick to descriptions? Also with you being the sacrifice, it'd probably be best to start with your character going to the mountain/spirit village.

Awesome sauce. :3 Would you wanna RP over forums, PMs? Which role would you prefer to have?

Yay! :D I prefer PMs, and is it alright if I play the photographer? I've never actually seen a roleplay call for a plus size character and I have one that's really important to me so I'm really excited about getting to use her! :D

Hey! Id like the childhood teddy bear prompt or the devilish neighbor moving into a christian community?

Yay! :D I prefer PMs, and is it alright if I play the photographer? I've never actually seen a roleplay call for a plus size character and I have one that's really important to me so I'm really excited about getting to use her! :D
Ah, her? I'm sorry, like the title in the thread implies, I'm only doing male x male RPs.

Hey! Id like the childhood teddy bear prompt or the devilish neighbor moving into a christian community?
Hey there. Tbh, I'm really feeling the teddy bear plot right now if you'd be up for that. I can gladly go into more detail with you either over this thread or in PMs. Do you have a role you'd prefer to play as?

Hey there. Tbh, I'm really feeling the teddy bear plot right now if you'd be up for that. I can gladly go into more detail with you either over this thread or in PMs. Do you have a role you'd prefer to play as?

Of course! Uhm, could i play the bear? And pms, preferably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back