• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always looking for some partners (Original Parings and Fandoms) Updated 7/3/15

Demon Shadow

† bonsoir elliot †

Hi everyone I'm Demon Shadow. I'm currently looking for some new roleplays, both Original and Fandom. If you are interested in any let me know in either the comments below or by messaging me.

Also if you have any questions or your own ideas let me know.

• 01. I prefer to roleplay over PM only.

02. I like to have romance in most of my roleplays.

03. Please make sure responses are something I can actually respond to.

04. I prefer to play the female character. (Although I can and will occasionally play males but that's usually only when doubling up or if I really like the plot) All my roleplays can be either FxM or FxF. I have nothing against MxM I just don't have that much experience in writing it. Although some of my fandom cannon pairings are MxM.

05. Please no one liners. I usually write around 1 to 2 paragraphs with 5-10 sentences each. I can write more than that however and will usually try to match the length of what my partner wrote.

06. For fandoms I can double up if we do OC x Cannon but if you don't want to double up I would prefer to be the OC most of the time.

07. I usually reply once every day or every other day. Please don't bug me if I don't reply within a few hours.

08. Please when making character sheets please not use anime pictures (use real life pictures instead) unless it's an anime fandom.

09. Please try to use proper spelling and grammar. I know I make mistakes also but please don't be making mistakes every other sentence and please no text talk awhile in character. (Also please understand I use the British spellings of words. I won't complain if you use the American spellings just make sure you don't complain about me using the British spellings.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello~ If you're still looking for a partner in roleplay, I found these ones interesting-

• Roommate x Roommate
  • Modern Versions of fairy tales
  • Demon x Human

KayWyn said:
Hello~ If you're still looking for a partner in roleplay, I found these ones interesting-
  • Roommate x Roommate
  • Modern Versions of fairy tales
  • Demon x Human
Alright. I am interested in all of those. Can you please message me and we can discuss a possible plot line if you would like.

LoversLane said:
I would like to role play however I have no plots currently in mind! :)
Ok. Is there any pairings and/or fandoms that I listed that you are interested in? I can think of a few ideas if you at least give me some idea of what your interested in.

Hello there! I hope you're still looking for someone!

Spy x Spy, Spy x Enemy Spy, Assassin x Assassin, Assassin x Target all sound really interesting.

However, I don't have any ideas for a plot! Maybe we can discuss possible plot? If you're interested just send a PM.
^_^

I would like to roleplay, I would like to do Sibling x Sibling. Though my profile pic is Lax my character is an original character.

AshMuhvanwi said:
I would like to roleplay, I would like to do Sibling x Sibling. Though my profile pic is Lax my character is an original character.
I'm sorry but I don't have that pairing listed.

I like to personally have some romance within my roleplays so...

Konanwest said:
I've been searching for a Tokyo ghoul to if you would like to do that.
Ok I would be willing to do Tokyo Ghoul with you. I haven't watched the full 2nd season however. If that's alright with you and you're still interested pm me please.

*bump*

*BUMP*

*bump*

[QUOTE="Jason Vertigo]I would love to do a Witch x Regular Human with you.

[/QUOTE]
Okay! Message me and we can discuss possible plot lines for this pairing.

Interested in the Following:

• Assassin X Assassin
  • Detective X Detective
  • Fallen Angel X Angel
  • Princess X Princess
  • Celebrity X Celebrity

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Interested in the Following:
  • Assassin X Assassin
  • Detective X Detective
  • Fallen Angel X Angel
  • Princess X Princess
  • Celebrity X Celebrity

[/QUOTE]
Ok I would be happy to discuss those over pm with you. Shoot me a message and I can discuss plot lines with you tomorrow seeing as I'm about to be heading off to bed soon and I won't be online much longer.

*Bump*

Bumping because I updated this

Sasuri said:
I would love to RP with you ^-^ you have so many options to choose from.
I would love to rp with you also. Do you mind sending me a PM along with the information if you want this to be a FxM or FxF roleplay and also a list of some of the pairing and/or fandoms you are interested in?

*Bump*

Hello! I'm interested in playing quite a two of these actually. They are:

Mermaid/Witch

Serial Killer/Girlfriend (Could I be the Girlfriend for this?)

I would prefer it if they were FXF please
:)

[QUOTE="Ursa Minor]
Hello! I'm interested in playing quite a two of these actually. They are:
Mermaid/Witch

Serial Killer/Girlfriend (Could I be the Girlfriend for this?)

I would prefer it if they were FXF please
:)

[/QUOTE]
Ok message me and we can discuss plot lines. Also yes you could be the girlfriend if we did Serial Killer x Girlfriend. I would love that seeing as I actually prefer to play darker characters so I was hoping to be the serial killer if I did this pairing.

*Bump*

Still looking

*BUMP*

Zaryn said:
What Marvel or X-men were you looking for?
Well for Marvel or X-men looking to do Cannon x OC and I can double. I have a long list for both seeing as I'm pretty flexible with this fandom and if we double I can play pretty much any cannon character for your OC.

If you want me to I can message you a list of possible cannon characters that I'm looking for someone to play for me and you can tell me which ones you would be able to play.

Also I do have a short list of Cannon x Cannon pairings I'm willing to do for Marvel if you want to see that list as well.

[QUOTE="Demon Shadow]Well for Marvel or X-men looking to do Cannon x OC and I can double. I have a long list for both seeing as I'm pretty flexible with this fandom and if we double I can play pretty much any cannon character for your OC.
If you want me to I can message you a list of possible cannon characters that I'm looking for someone to play for me and you can tell me which ones you would be able to play.

Also I do have a short list of Cannon x Cannon pairings I'm willing to do for Marvel if you want to see that list as well.

[/QUOTE]
I'd like to see both lists please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back