• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Always Looking For RP's!~

Heyyo! I am a bit interested in either three or four, maybe with a twist of fantasy. Let's figure out if we're even going to do this before we work out details. I've been role playing for a while now, I have just never worked up the courage to do a romantic one. I'm writing my own story so I know how everything works  :P  I hope to hear back from ya!

(Edit - Just wondering if you'd be willing to do a Discord/Skype based one, since it'd be my first RP with romance in it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I'm very interested in:

DemonxAngel forbidden romanceDemonxHuman forbidden romanceAngelxHuman forbidden romance

I'm a sucker for romance as well! ^^

You look like you're pretty busy at this point. I'm in the mood for a vampire game. I'd like to play a human female. I'm pretty open to suggestion otherwise. Interested?

Hello there! 

Im interested in maybe doing somthing like wolf x human.. now don't run away yet! I was thinking of doing this FxF (I would do FxM but I can't play males that well) anyways I was thinking my human had been abandoned in a Forrest. Your wolf finds me and tries to help me get back to a village. But she has a necklace that helps her hear the wolf. She falls in love and maybe she bites her and my female can transform to a proper wolf? 

(This is kinda like brother bear but a bit different) 

It probably didnt make sense but I'd really like to do this hopefully with you as you seem like such a sweet person :)

Hello. Right off the bat, I'd like you to know that I'm going forward with the assumption that, since you didn't mention any kind of posting preferences, you'd be okay with a partner who, while length varies greatly depending on inspiration, doesn't usually write more than a couple of paragraphs in a standard post (Read: Not including intro posts, particularly deep internal monologues, and times when my characters are alone and/or interacting with each other) If this is not the case, stop reading right now and let me know. Thank you  :smile1:

With that out of the way, let's get on with it XD

So, reading through your list, I have a few characters in mind for the different scenarios. First, I have a criminal thief character who could be used for either the prison (A prison break perhaps?), your plot #1, or the Royal x Rebel, all of which sound interesting to me  :smile1:

Then I also have a selection of Angels, Demons, and Humans for the relevant pairings you mentioned. I'm fine with any of them, playing any side  :smile2:

For High School I do have one character. She's a neko though, so I'm not sure how into that you'd be (She was originally Human, if you're curious - Her father is a genetic scientist)

And finally I have a wide range of characters for et cetera Fantasy settings. I wish I could list them all here, but it'd take a while to write up and I'd rather A) Not waste time on it if you're not interested, and B) Get to bed soon because I've been up all night and oh dear Nayru why did I do that help me XD So instead, if you'd like, I can describe all of them in however much or little detail you'd like in your follow-up PM, if you're interested.

That's about it  :smile1:  Hope to hear from you soon ^.^

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention, I prefer pairings to be FxF. Should've mentioned that XD

Heyo, still looking for a partner for your bad boy x nerd girl plot? I really liked that one! Just shoot me a pm if you're interested :D

Any plot your craving even if its not listed above hmu. I have one I'm dying to try as well but please shoot me up with a pm.

Hey!! I'm really interested in rping:

DemonxAngel forbidden romance
DemonxHuman forbidden romance
AngelxHuman forbidden romance

I have a few demons and angels that I don't get to rp much. I've done angel/human & demon/human before and love both, but I haven't done angel/demon.  :*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back