• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {Always Looking for RP Partners!}

UnhappyYo

Memes are a constant mood c:
Ello!
I have another thread on here, but I wanted to make a better post.
First off I should tell you a bit about me??
-I'm 17 years old, I turn 18 this year so please, keep this in mind when thinking about roleplaying with me.
-I'm genderfluid and can play both genders, as well as pansexual so I'm totally okay with LGBTQ+ themes in the RP.
- I may get busy from time to time (Though, I'm usually not) because I do have an outside life as well as really bad anxiety.
-I tend to at least send one paragraph per post, though, if I'm really invested it can be longer.
-I would like if we could also talk OOC, friends are always nice. I'm never going to deny someone wanting to chat outside of the RP.

Characters:
I do NOT have a seperate sheet of info with characters, though, I can provide information in a outlined format if you wish.
As stated above, I will play ANY gender, tho I prefer MxM or FxM (for personal reasons.) Though, if the plot is good, I'll try out FxF.
If you would like me to include an image of my character, I will, but know that I don't usually use my own art, because I suck at art lmao
I cuss a lot, and my characters reflect that, so please understand that. c:
I usually make my characters very in depth and try to make them dynamic instead of static.

Preferences:
I would prefer if we either RP on discord or PM. (I will reply quicker on discord than here)
Please, Please, PLEASE be willing to talk plots with me, I'm a HUGE fan of creating separate worlds for my RPs.
(For above, I can consider using premade plots you bring to the table)
I don't mind gore, horror or romance. Though, please don't roll into romance quickly, make it semi-realistic to where it builds up.
Try and avoid one-liners (I get if you do like one every so often, our brains fry)
Please try and be active, I don't expect every second of your attention but I do not want to be waiting months on you to reply.
Third person writing style is highly encouraged, and try to use proper spelling.
If you've read this far, I'm so thankful! <3

If you're interested you can either reply below or PM me c: thank you!!

Last edited:
My discord is SP3CT3R#3704 if you don't mind running multiple 1x1s simultaneously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back