• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always looking but not always accepting (fandom, modern, fantasy and more!)

TheOddball

Allons-y!
~ Below is all my information! Thought I'd take another crack at this and throw some dedication in there for good measure. I hope you can find something you'd like to do with me. This is always open but I reserve the right to say no to an RP ~

What I am like as a partner:

• I am quickly sucked into an interesting roleplay, and will want to reply multiple times a day (if I am not busy and timezones permit).
  • If an RP is clearly not working or I feel as though I physically cannot respond, I will say so and we can call it off or do something else.
  • You may have to pester me for response if it's been a couple of days.
  • I live in the UK, so just a warning about timezones. If you're in America I'll be thinking of going to bed by the time you're just coming online and stuff.
  • My grammar and spelling is usually spot on, and my posts range from 2-7 paragraphs, depending on how much you give me to work with and if there's a need for a long-winded post.

What I require in you as a partner:

• I would like you to reply once a day, obviously if you have a reason not to that's fine.
  • I'd like you to be able to (roughly) mirror my posts.
  • Grammar and spelling is a must.
  • You have to be prepared to play more than one character!
  • Please talk to me in PMs! I love to make new friends and knowing you better will make the RP process nicer!

What I will do:

• I will explore dark themes. I'm not uncomfortable with violence, drugs, abuse etc.
  • I will play multiple characters, and create (basic to detailed) character sheets for all of them.
  • I can do M x F, M x M and F x F.
  • I can play canon characters.
  • I will play OCs among canon characters.

What I won't do:

• I generally won't play the male in a M x F pairing (unless there's multiple relationships, but if there's only one I'd rather play the female).
  • I won't play genderfluid/transgender characters as I feel I cannot portray them correctly, I will RP alongside them though.
  • I won't play all the canon characters, you have to pull your weight.
  • I don't do anime, yaoi or m-preg.

My fandoms (underlined are ones I particularly want to do, the list is probably bigger than this):

• The Lion King
  • Doctor Who
  • Torchwood
  • Downton Abbey
  • Sherlock
  • The Crimson Field
  • Harry Potter
  • Pokemon
  • My Little Pony: FiM

Original ideas I would like to do (list may expand):

• A country that is being ruthlessly controlled and a group of rebels are planning to rise up (this can have superpowers, which will give it a fantasy element of sorts).
  • Story that follows both a group of teachers and students (I love school settings), this can have teacher x student, but I will only do this if you have a good understanding of an English/Welsh school or you have been through that school system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back