• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern - (ALWAYS ACCEPTING! OPEN RP FOR ANY TYPE OF CHARACTER!)

I put no restrictions on sexuality, gender, and even species. At least for this roleplay!
Lol we should just make any random character we want, realistic, fantasy, futuristic, vampires, robots, regular people, anything, just make whatever you feel like

Lol we should just make any random character we want, realistic, fantasy, futuristic, vampires, robots, regular people, anything, just make whatever you feel like

That's the idea. Just no unbeatable overpowered characters.

Also, here's a basic setting:

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Fondezer Fondezer adrian_ adrian_

It'll take place in a modern city known as Webvale, which is along the West Coast of the US in an unspecified state. Webvale is a large city of about 405 square miles and has just about everything a city needs. The beach is a twenty minute drive from the center of the city. Half of it is for the rich, elite, and businesses and the other half is the slums.

Feel free to add your own locations to Webvale, as it's a city for everyone.

You can even expand on this unnamed state.

Also, year is 2028.

That's the idea. Just no unbeatable overpowered characters.

Also, here's a basic setting:

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Fondezer Fondezer adrian_ adrian_

It'll take place in a modern city known as Webvale, which is along the West Coast of the US in an unspecified state. Webvale is a large city of about 405 square miles and has just about everything a city needs. The beach is a twenty-minute drive from the center of the city. Half of it is for the rich, elite, and businesses and the other half is the slums.

Feel free to add your own locations to Webvale, as it's a city for everyone.

You can even expand on this unnamed state.

Also, the year is 2028.
I'VE BEEN WAITING TO MAKE A CUTE BUNNY GIRL CHARACTER EVER SINCE I FOUND A CUTE IMAGE ON PINTEREST TWO MINUTES AGO

I'm too lazy to make a new character so I'll just put my last character I made.
Which happens to be a murderer.
Hell yeah.

I'VE BEEN WAITING TO MAKE A CUTE BUNNY GIRL CHARACTER EVER SINCE I FOUND A CUTE IMAGE ON PINTEREST TWO MINUTES AGO

PINTEREST IS GREAT FOR BUNNIES, GIRLS, AND BUNNY GIRLS YES

How can I get added?

I didn't make the group PM yet, but I'll add you! I'll add everyone who expresses interest!

I'm too lazy to make a new character so I'll just put my last character I made.
Which happens to be a murderer.
Hell yeah.

Murderers are cool! We need a bunch for this RP to work!

I'm gonna be one of my femboy ocs. oof.

Answer me this cause I'm curious: What's the difference between a femboy and a trap?

I didn't make the group PM yet, but I'll add you!

Answer me this cause I'm curious: What's the difference between a femboy and a trap?
Well there isnt a difference, but some people get offended at "trap" so i usually say femboy to not offend anyone.

Well there isnt a difference, but some people get offended at "trap" so i usually say femboy to not offend anyone.
The difference is that a trap is unknown and often unintentional in their female appearance. This then confused other people, thus making them a "trap" for straight people or gay girls

I didn't make the group PM yet, but I'll add you! I'll add everyone who expresses interest!

LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS
a1b63e84968b6909dcb006680db46475.jpg

I wish I could take a picture of Scott, but the quality would be low. I love my trap boyo though, hes so pure and innocent and it hurts to see him cry. s m a d

The picture of Scott blends with the paper kinda. But, he has peach blonde hair, super pale hairless skin, greenish purple eyes, and he wears a lot of beige clothes. He's pretty t h i c c. His outfits usuallyhave thigh highs and or sweaters. And he's smol. dont hurt him please i love him hes a baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back