• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Altissa; School of Magic (Reboot) (Open)

Bapple Dinnerworthy

"WHAT DO YOU CALL A MAGE WHO STANDS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND NEEDS A RIDE? A WITCH-HIKER!"

Bapple took a deep breath and took note of the crowd's reaction to her joke. She clearly succeeded at drawing everyone's attention, but it seemed that this particular joke wasn't a hit. "Tough crowd," Bapple thought to herself. Her energy was still sky-high, so she made the questionable decision to tell another joke. In her mind, the auditorium just needed some warming up. As she was reaching into her back pocket to grab her joke journal, a skinny pale boy walked up to her. Was this a fan? Someone with constructive criticism? A person looking for a friend?

"Hey, uh, could you tone it down? I'm trying to read!"

A heckler. Bapple had experienced this before. In fact, she had experienced a heckler every single time she had done stand-up. A heckler could really kill the tone of a great set, and Bapple was having none of that today. She needed this to go well, seeing as it was her first day of school and she was trying to make a good impression. The best way to deal with a heckler was to tell another, even better joke, to get the audience back on her side, but this was different. She would have to roast this kid to send a message to all other would-be hecklers. A roast so good that it would send the auditorium into a laughing frenzy. A joke so good, that hopefully even the pale boy would laugh. Bapple had been practicing her improv for such an occasion.

She took in a deep breath and yelled again:

"Man, you are so stupid, I bet that you can't even read that book!"
Bapple had failed.

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Last edited:
Neko

This is Neko's first day at Altissa and she was now leisurely walking around and enjoying the sight of crowded campus, or that was how it supposed to be...

Neko was about to go to school for the first time in her life, as well as going to be late for the first time, too. She sighed, not for waking up late. In fact, she got up rather early this morning, but who would have thought her overly protective father who was at their distant hometown would call her and kept talking nonstop. The next time Neko looked at the clock, 2 hours had passed. She let out an ear-piercing cat-like scream and immediately turned off the phone. Cursed herself for not responding to the urge to hang up for the twenty-something time during last hours, she rushed out of the apartment and ran as fast as she could to the school.

A few minutes later, Neko heavily panted as she reached the school gate. Her fluffy ears also intensely moved up and down in correspondence with her breathing patterns. She looked pass the gate. The buildings definitely looked gorgeous and the people gathered here were, as she expected, interesting, perhaps even more than she had ever thought. There were so many humanoid figures and as many people with nothing resembling human at all. As she walked through the gate, a woman who seemed to be a staff approached Neko and gave her a pamphlet. Acknowledging the staff's hard work, Neko gave her a smile before saying "Thanks" and took the paper. After a brief reading, she headed to the place written on it.

As Neko entered the auditorium, she saw many people with a variety of races. Judging from how people were still filling empty seats and there were still conversations going on here and there, it seemed the headmaster's speech hadn't started yet. Feeling relieved, Neko walked to one of the front row seat and sat down idly. Normally she would rather not sitting still even with a book or a phone filled with recently released games, but the full speed running in the morning had drained a lot of her energy. Neko also remembered what her father eagerly told her during the call this morning; to make a lot of good friends. However, she was too tired to join any ongoing conversations or start a new one and she was confident that she would have no problems befriending whoever that were her assigned roommates. So she wasn't in rush and decided to take a nap first. As Neko was about to fall asleep, she heard someone yelled loudly.

"Man, you are so stupid, I bet that you can't even read that book!"

Neko's blue eyes suddenly widened. She saw a couple of students who seemed to be responsible for the shout. Neko kept looking at the stage curiously, wondering what was going on...

(Open)

A lot of voices filled the room as Machi just laid in his chair. Nearby, he saw a girl point to him while asking another what he was. Grinning, he stood up and started walking towards them. You better play nice. He could hear Tora talking to him. He sighed. Fine, but it's not fun that way. He could tell she was feeling satisfied and reached them, a row behind them. The second girl answered, saying he was a demon. She just needed to be a bit more specific. "Soul Demon to be exact." He sgrinned again, showing his sharp canine teeth. "I'm Machi Beylarne, and with me is Tora Yuiro." You've probably just confused them. Should I introduce myself. Naw, I wanna wait until they ask. You know what? I don't really care so just go for it. Machi probably looked strange because to them it would look like he just started spacing out a bit. You forgot an important part of making new friends. Uhhhh, what was it again? Knowing their names? She said it in matter of fact tone. Oh yeah right! Tha- He stopped short when he noticed a pair of fuzzy ears ahead of him. Instantly, he jumped into the air and hovered over the crowd. A few people screamed, others ducked away. "Gaaah! There's a cat! TORA GET ME OUTTA HERE!" Whatever, but sure was funny to watch. She could feel the fear he was in so she took control quickly, and started falling due to having been in the air. She quickly sprouted her wings and landed gently, then turned to the cat eared girl. "Sorry about that. Machi has an extreme fear of cats. Hopefully he'll get over this fear. I'm Tora." She spoke calmly, even though inside Machi was screaming.
Severia Severia poi poi doneanddusted doneanddusted

Standing still was never Amynomene's strong suit, so she delayed entering the auditorium as much as she could. Instead, she had been making sure that every piece of equipment in the training room was ready to be used by the students. Each practice weapon had to be in perfect condition less a student injure themselves or another. This world was far different than the island that she had been raised on, the culture she had hailed from. These actions, however, were as familiar to her as her own reflection. Though she had tried to take as much time as possible with these tasks, she did complete the tasks with plenty of time to get to the auditorium for the meeting.

The raucous sound of children laughing assaulted her ears first when she entered the auditorium, and the Amazon was completely amazed to see just how many students were filing into the building. Surely all of them would not end up her students, right? Her exceedingly tall stature gave her the ability to effortlessly see over the top of the children already gathered, so she was able to watch most of the shenanigans the teens were pulling. 'It seems that the headmaster takes a much more lackadaisical approach to reining in the little ones,' she thought to herself as she witnessed the girl take control of the mic to make a joke. "I do have to give the girl credit for courage...but none for delivery." Her voice was a deep, rich alto with a strong accent, and an amused smile refused to be contained.

If it hadn't been for Albert being undercover and if he wasn't burdened with finding Alice's true memories, Albert would've shot a shadow tendril right through her neck by now. However, he restrained it from it, calmly saying "I actually can, but perhaps you can't. Perhaps you only make that joke to try to rid yourself of the pain of not being able to read this. Or perhaps you only do it to be annoying. I personally don't care either way, seeing as it is unlikely that you'll be able to read it until around 21, especially considering your maturity,"
Adachi Adachi

Neko

"Gaaah! There's a cat! TORA GET ME OUTTA HERE
!"

While looking at the stage, Neko heard another scream. This time from her back. She instinctively turned back fast enough to see a... transformation? The black-haired boy with a pair of horn had changed into a girl midair. Based on their appearances, the horned boy with a pair of bat-like wings seemed to be some kind of demon while the girl's wings made her nothing but a dragonkind. Neko looked at the girl as she turned and spoke to her

"Sorry about that. Machi has an extreme fear of cats. Hopefully he'll get over this fear. I'm Tora.

So they were 2 separate people... An extreme fear of cats? That explained the scream just now. Neko nodded before kindly replying

"It's fine. I hope I didn't scare him too much..."

She paused. It was sad to know that someone was scared of her even though she did nothing wrong. Neko briefly let out a sad look on her face, but then the thought that she could befriend the duo, the first friends at this school, brought back her usual soft smile. She then offered her hand to the dragon girl.

"It's nice to meet you, Tora, and Machi too if you can hear me. I am Neko Asami, but you can always call me Neko."

Spice Spice

Headmaster Alvenio Alvicio
Whilist all of this action in the Auditorium, I was on the sidelines, waiting for my time to shine. Everyone was conversing, which was good, as I like to make sure students are socially comfortable in establishments I run. But, it was time to make my grand entrance. So I'd que an assistant to start the procedings. "Ladies and gentlemen, will you please take a seat and focus your ever-so undivided attention to the Headmaster, Alvenio Alvicio!" an assistant would say. Naturally, I would walk to the podium that was in the center of the auditorium so I can make my announcement. "Greetings all, welcome to Altissa; School of Magic! I am your Headmaster, Alvenio Alvicio." I'd say. However, I'd see the disorganization of the bunch of students that were in front of me, so I'd cooly say, "How about we all take a seat now, and get the procedings over with?"

@ A lot of people

Albert quickly turned to see him. "Headmaster Alvenio Alvicio," Albert thought to himself "So you have all the answers I need,". Albert, in one of the few times in his life, was confused how he felt about someone. Only Alice had ever done this before and he hated it. However, unlike struggling between "Should I love her or not?", he was struggling with "Should I try to let such an enlightened man live or should I see to make sure he's killed for hiding knowledge that can help people,". He then quickly walked away, thinking how this would all end and he and Alice would live in the end happily ever after
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Tora smiled and took Neko's hand. "Glad to see he hasn't left too bad of an impression. Like I said he'll probably get over this fear." She thought about the other girl's name. It was quite fitting for her. Sure I agree... but can we pleeeeeaasse move away from her. I thought you said you were getting me away from her. I did, by swapping places with you. You won't be able to touch touch or even smell her, so I won't just be leaving. Suck it up! He stopped speaking after that, so Tora refocused on Neko. "At the moment, Machi still wants to run off. For now I'll have to have him observe rather than take action. I think it's best so he doesn't do anything reckless." At that moment, the headmaster finally appeared, and requested that everyone take their seats. Using the wings she still bore she rose a few feet into the air so she could get into a seat next to Neko. She felt Machi's mixture of emotions and kicked her own heel to quiet him.
Severia Severia BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Rokku

An attendant's voice called out, heralding the headmaster's arrival. Rokku had to tear his eyes away from that faceless being and commanded himself to take a seat. That creature is not his problem right now, he told himself, hopefully it never will be. He turns his attention to the podium as the headmaster arrives, it would be wrong of him to not pay attention to the master of the domain while he greets them, that would be disrespectful. And what is society without respect? One that breeds loathing and anger, thus giving way to chaos and anarchy. Surely, disrespect is the utmost of offences, at least that is what Rokke believed, what he is taught to believe.

Now, there is nothing here, nothing besides him and the headmaster, he tells himself, yes, nothing at all, pay attention to nothing else. And with that Rokku was able to calm himself down and stop his shaking, completely devoting his attention to the man currently on the podium, the headmaster, the master of the domain.​

After she had introduced herself Olivia nodded at the teacher in conclusion of herself, and turned to the male who had commented so early on her owl; it was him who looked so surprised at Leo anyway, as if it was so strange to see a strigiforme in an auditorium, the teacher hadn't commented on him so Olivia assumed it was fine. Flash Cobalt was a unique title, she would never think to name a child after a flare of light but maybe it was common where ever he was from; perhaps many beings named themselves verbs to express their individuality? Or maybe Olivia was simply over thinking the whole thing, in her mind she accepted that fact and put thoughts to a more pressing issue. Leo was still shaking, his bright yellow eyes were held open wide which meant he was still shock from the loud noise, if anyone knew anything about owls it was Olivia; she knew birds in general but specifically she knew owls.

Owls, don't do well when under pressure, in new environments, so when in shock its best to isolate them from unnecessary noise and usually keep them in a ventilated box but Olivia knew a lot about her own owl, his panic was mostly caused by strangers and the sudden blaring of noise. Her left hand attempted to sooth the panicking bird as her right took hold of her briefcase, she knew Leo would find more comfort in her actual hand than a dark glove. Glancing at the company around her she doubted they'd miss her but her father had always taught her manners, and when in company you always excuse yourself when leaving, especially in the presence of an adult, and though Olivia couldn't guess his age Eistibus was an adult so politely she spoke.

"Excuse me please.."

Carefully she went through the right side of the row and exited right on time to see the same comedienne as she shouted a response to the same boy who had harshly remarked on her earlier performance, they seemed to be trading blows with word but all Olivia wanted for them to do was shut up so that Leo could recuperate. Currently she stood in the middle of the auditorium, her light eyes inspecting for a place that didn't appear too crowded; many new students filed, including a different looking cat girl that she took a mental note about, as she viewed for her new spot though she kept her face calm, as if she was simply perusing the place for a more comfortable area, her fathers voice filled her mind with orders. "Stay focused! Don't worry so much about that thing and sit! Do you need to be in the basement?"

Things like that made her keep her poker face, father didn't care for when she cried so a calm face was what he preferred when she was being punished, it 'builds character' he would say, and she would agree. Taking a breath, and running a hand between Leos' feathers, she then saw an abundance of empty seats across from where she had originally sat. It was pretty vacant despite the other male that was smiling oddly at his book, really Olivia didn't want to know so she simply walked to the empty seats and sat behind, two seats left of the other. She placed Leo on her lap, and allowed him to rub against her stomach as she continued to pet him; her brown eyes caught sight of a certain strange looking creature that sat on the strangers book, it now made sense that he was grinning at it, perhaps it was his pet? A part of her was a bit relieved that another person had one, she didn't feel so strange now.

Running her gloved hand through the bottom tips of hair, she immediately looked up at the sound of the Headmasters voice, it looks like the speech is starting as soon as those around the place stopped flapping their lips.

Kent continued to watch the small dragon lay on the book. He could converse with his summons so well, but other people...that was more difficult. Of course, there were times where Kent wondered if his summons were more so forced to like him, or if they've actually come to enjoy him more as a friend than as a master. He'd like to think that his summons actually liked him. Hopefully, that was the case.

Soon enough, the small dragon coiled up and seemed to be sleeping. It had only been summoned for a few moments and was already asleep. Kent didn't seem to mind though, he brought his hand over and lightly stroked the scales of the small dragon with a smile. Kent almost didn't notice the person that took a seat nearby him. He was about to say something when he heard a different voice call up onto the stage aside from the comedian. He quickly brought his attention to the assistant and the headmaster of the school. Without even thinking, Kent did an odd motion with his hand and Noodle soon started to break into small particles and eventually disappeared entirely.

Seeing as the speech would start soon, Kent looked back at the girl and noticed the same owl that he saw earlier. Finally working up the nerve to say something, Kent finally said,"So, I'm guessing you're the owl's owner? I was wondering who it belonged to."

First impressions were everything. Hopefully, Kent wasn't about to screw this one up.

GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake

Kaiden turned around in his seat a bit to see the boy who introduced himself as Flash. It seemed kinda rude to point out that Eistibus was lacking a face, he was clearly a magical being, he probably had other ways of seeing than eyes. His thoughts were interrupted as the girl,Olivia, stood up and took her owl with her. The owl had looked rather nervous, maybe all the people and sounds were stressing it out. He could definitely understand that.

"Poor thing...hope it's alright." He said softly as he watched them go.

He turned to the sound of more yelling coming from the front. Geez, they were rowdy. Someone should really do something about that. He was pretty sure that this wasn't allowed. Just then a woman made an announcement and the head master took the stage. It looked like things were about to start.

Alice Valois
299wyf.png
Mood: Curious
With: Celeste Rain, Sammie Smith & Treyse
Tags: poi poi
doneanddusted doneanddusted
Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

She decided then to pay atenttion to everyone that had also decided to take a seat in the frow row. Sitting close to her, there was a young girl with shiny white hair, whose forehead was covered by a large eyepatch. Her unprotected eye was blue as the sky. Alice couldn't help but wonder if something had happened to her. Maybe she was hiding a terrible secret, maybe not, though it surely would have been interesting to know. She appeared to be engaged in conversation with a smaller girl with big blue eyes and a sweet smile that seemed to be too young to be there. Alice was surprised to see her wave at her, the smile never leaving her face. There was something about her that made her doubt. Was she a part of The Shadows, too? She couldn't be sure. Either way, even if she was in the same boat as her, there was no way the could talk about it, at least not inside Altissa. So Alice decided to wave back, a small smile painted on her face.

There was also someone else she had failed to notice before: a boy with.. uh.. cat eyes? Although his hair was the color of the moon, his eyes were entirely green, with an elongated pupil. He nodded in her direction, and Alice nodded back. She opened her mouth to ask him exactly what he was, curiosity overcoming her, but apparently she was not the only one wondering, seeing as the boy took the time to introduce himself as Treyse and say he was a Hexer. Alice was left with more questions than answers. It was then that the Headmaster made his entrance, though nobody paid much attention. Everyone was getting to know one another, and weird people had made quite an entrance, so Alice thought it was kind of pointless to expect anything else seeing how excited they all were. Maybe the Headmaster could do his speech later, but for now, she didn't think he was ever going to get the attention he wanted. Besides, what was he going to say? She could, however, take the time to examine him. He seemed to be a normal, young man, but Alice knew he was far more powerful than he let on. She repressed a sigh. The mission was not going to be easy.

She once again looked at the boy who had introduced himself as Treyse. “I'm Alice, nice to meet you all”, she said with a calm voice and a smile on her face, introducing herself not only to him, but also the two girls that had acknowledged her presence. “Uh.. what exactly is a Hexer? Never heard of one before” She felt bad asking so many personal questions, but she really did want to know. She couldn't be sure if Treyse seemed nice or not, but she was willing to give it a shot.

Treyse

While waiting for a response from the small girl, the dark haired boy who started a confrontation with the gangly dressed girl, who couldn't say a good joke, still kept on pestering her. She retorted with another very bad joke, which escalated things even further. Treyse started to feel he gonna have to intervene, when the Headmaster of Altissa, Alvenio Alvicio, walked onto the stage and started his speech. Hoping that the two fools would settle down, Treyse relaxed into chair a bit. Then he heard a voice introduce herself as Alice. Leaning forward in his chair he saw the dark haired girl introducing herself to him, and the two girls on either side him. She then diverted her attention to Treyse, inquiring about his race.

Doing his best to try and be friendly, Treyse gave a faint smile and answered Alice's question. "Simply put I'm a mutant, a monster slayer. The reason you probably haven't seen my kind is, down here in the south, it's more civilized. Up north however, monsters and dark entities still roam the wilderness; preying on small villages and settlements. I was human once, until I went through what we Hexer's call, "The Change". Boys from the age of 8-10, are sent to a remote cave to undergo the mutation trial, in order to become a Hexer. Only three out of ten boys survive the trial. My group was more unlucky, only me and a fellow trainee survived. The pain was indescribable, I wouldn't wish it on anybody. Also there are no female Hexers either, the mutations would have devastating effects. Though compared to most other of the trainees, my body was more accepting of the mutagens, so they performed additional experiments, which caused me to lose my pigmentation in my hair."

Feeling like he said too much, Treyse sighed, and added, "Hopefully I didn't go into too much details. I'll tell you more about Hexers later if your interested. If not, it's fine; I'm just adjusting to the way you southerners live; it's more, safe here." Treyse hoped he didn't scare off the girls with his explanation of who he was, for Hexers are a rare sight in the south.

C Clio poi poi doneanddusted doneanddusted

Last edited:

▾ ▾ ▿ ▿

▹▹▸▸ fastforward.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ o o c ♪
c l i c k m e ~
mood ▹ very neutral
objective ▹ converse? idfk
location ▹ academy auditorium
interacting with ▹ Treyse, Sammie, Alice
tags ▹ doneanddusted doneanddusted C Clio Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais { mentioned Spice Spice Severia Severia BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee }

⠎⠏⠗⠊⠝⠛ ⠙⠁⠽ . raein
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
r e s u m e
A soul demon, huh... wait,
Celeste noticed that almost everyone around her had introduced themselves and figured that it would be a wise idea to do so herself. However, the Headmaster's enterence stopped her from doing so. She thought it would be best for her to sit there and actually pay attention but that didn't quite happen–the students around her began conversing once again, afterall.

Once the guy who introduced himself as Treyse finished his explanation of what his race was, Celeste blatantly cut in before the darker-haired girl named Alice could really have a chance to respond.

"Next time, explain it in twenty words or less," The albino stated bluntly. It may have sounded a bit rude but to be fair, she didn't catch all he said due to processing all that had happened while she was busy finishing her pocky. "Sorry, though." These 'Hexer' things seemed pretty cool though, from the little bits and pieces she did hear.

Anyways, her tone probably didn't make the apology seem very convincing but Celeste didn't bother to apologize for her tone–however, she did say her name to the few students next to her. "Well, name's Raein." After that she peered further down the row and looked at the neko and the dragon-girl of some sorts, noting that she may have misheard hear their names over the others who were practically talking in her ear. Tura, Tuna, Niko? Eh, whatever.

"Anyways, Sammie, Alice, Treyse, nice to meet you." She whispered, noticing the students around her starting to get quiet seeing as the Headmaster told them to be quiet. { albeit that was quite a few minutes ago. }
{ Anyone who caught the reference I love you }

tumblr_om72p6YKeO1w3bg89o1_500.jpg

❛ ❛
▹▹▹▸ fast forward ⟳ ⟳ ⟳

▹▹▸ to the b a d end ✖ ✖ ✖

▹▸ rewind ↺ ↺ ↺

for the g o o d end ✓ ✓ ✓

Sammie Smith
e19222d7ee3ce62fdede9af238ef446c.jpg

A Hexer, eh? Sammie had read all about them, though she did listen to Mr. Cat Eye explain. And apparently the Demon was a Soul Demon... which Sammie had also read all about. She didn't have too much interest in them- they could fly, they could fuse with another person if they trusted each other a lot or some shit like that... Some may wonder why Sammie knows so much. When you're weak and not allowed to do any fun sports or activities outside of school, you really can't help but occupy yourself with games and reading and the internet. Anime Girl said something really blunt, which Sammie chose to ignore, and introduced herself as "Raein." Raein... sounded like Rain... "Hi Rain!" Sammie exclaimed, but then hushed up when she saw the headmaster. This man... he looked mysterious... this was the man who had everything Sammie needed to make sure her whole family didn't die. And when Sammie saw this man, a small sadness hit her. She couldn't make friends, because if she did, they could die, too. Sammie forced herself to stop thinking about death and depressing things.

GE5iMsq.png
「夢」Y U M E
BJCz5sP.png
xxLOCATION: AuditoriumxxxxxxxINTERACTION: @N/ A
xxx‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒
A subtle breeze swept through the trees making them seem as if they were dancing along and birds riding the wind chirping their beautiful songs to welcome the morning. Chattering of old and new students bustled throughout the school grounds. Faculty and staffs covered the grounds handing out pamphlets assigned by the Headmaster written with something about a meeting. Everything was so bright with such a cheerful atmosphere but amongst them stood a few students that couldn't seem to follow along, including a certain Baku by the name of, 'Hayden'. Being one of the students handed a pamphlet, half-lidded eyes glanced down at the piece of paper in his hand trying to decipher what it was saying but his fuzzy mind would not cooperate with him. The only thing the tall, lanky student could comprehend was that he needed to head towards the auditorium to see whatever event was going on.

Hayden was no morning person and had struggled tremendously trying to get up in time to avoid being late on the first day of school. He did not want to make a bad impression on his teachers nor his pupils and had, thankfully, made it to the school with minor trouble. I mean, he did ran into some problems like slipping on the last few set of stairs to land painfully on his bum and almost stepping on another student's tail that could have most likely got him into a fight, but overall, Hayden was in one piece while making his way to follow a group of students to find the auditorium. Once he got to a large room filled with students, Hayden made sure to stay somewhere close to the stage so he wouldn't knock out during the announcements. Settling down in the front of the room, Hayden made it just in time as a man took the stage explaining to a few staggers to take a seat before they begin. Getting comfortable, Hayden made sure to focus and surely not fall asleep during the Headmaster's speech.
xxx‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒
xxOOC: A quick post before my exams next week. I'm not too happy with my content but I'll have a better post next time! My posts may be slow due to life :')
Also anyone can interact with him or at least try to keep him awake...

INVENTORY
xxx◾Phone (HP)▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxx◾Wallet (Broke af)
xxx◾Snacks (Unlimited)
x
nothing here.

Headmaster Alvenio Alvicio
-Ahem- I was very surprized by the unruly bunch of students I have in front of me. I mean, not everyone was roudy... But there were some. No matter, I had to begin my speech. "As I was saying, we have some things to clear up such as schedules and dorm rosters. Firstly, I want to note that there shall be three people to a dorm, and shall have a mix of genders. As you know, you take a personality check when applying to this school, and I think that the choice I have made for dorm assignments is the best option. So without a further ado, here it is;

Layout of the School

Front of the Building; The Front of the Building is adorned with nice ever-so-green shrubs with a fountain in the middle. There are tables arranged arround the area plus some other extra decorations.

1st, 2nd, 3rd; This is where the classrooms are. Also to note that the Headmaster's office is on the first floor, along with a reception desk, and a lobby. Also on the 2nd Floor, there happens to be a nice food court for your characters to stuff their faces with food. 3rd Floor also has rooms for clubs that could be formed. If you wish to form a club, meet up with the Headmaster and tell him your idea of a club you'd like to start.

4th: Here is an auditorium. Use to show off massive presentations, but also contains the storage for intruments, etc. etc. Not far off from the Auditorium is the practice room for all the fun musicial students who want to... practice.

5th: Surprizingly, the pool is on the 5th Floor. It's just a pool. Nothing more nothing less. There is also an array of Basketball Courts, American Football Fields, European Football Pitches, Volleyball Courts, Golf Courses... etc. It's basically the sports department floor. Most likely Physical Education will be held here.

6th: The Vault of Books called a library exists here. Every book to come under the sun eventually winds up here. Or at least, a copy of such a book. Of course, there is also a super-secret vault of dark magic that is very powerful. Something the Crime Boss, Vincent du Gaunt is looking for. Also, this is the floor for printing, finding supplies, and other stuff the teachers need. Plus it houses the teacher's lounge.

7th: Dormitories. It's just that. Dormitories. Living spaces. Nothing More, Nothing Less. It also houses the security room.

Roof: It's a roof. It has some nice chairs, railings, and a good view of the world.

Dorm Suite 701: Daniel Revier Wayne Black Jade Black Jade , Tora Yuiro (and Machi Beylarne I suppose,) Spice Spice , and Oliva Marci Jay GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake
Dorm Suite 702: Alfred Braxden Ghost Toast Ghost Toast , Damien Tobiah Death Black Jade Black Jade , [OPEN SPOT]
Dorm Suite 703: Samatha Smith doneanddusted doneanddusted , Kent Rushton Isune Isune , and Dezryith Skyreach @~Aether~
Dorm Suite 704: Rosete' Maru Tomoe Black Jade Black Jade , Alice Valois C Clio , and Bapple Dinnerworthy Adachi Adachi
Dorm Suite 705: Rokku revior revior , Kaiden Alemark PerfectDevil PerfectDevil , and Flash Colbalt BLUR BLUR
Dorm Suite 706: Hayden Aeres <--(Can't seem to mention you. :P), Mark Peterson DearWormwood DearWormwood , and Neko Asami Severia Severia
Dorm Suite 707: Treyse Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais , Cleste Rain poi poi , and Elucid Romulus Lupin @RoxasTheExalted

Now that I have stated the dorm roster, please sit with your dormates now," I'd say, as I took a long exhale and inhale. That was surely a mouthful. "Make sure you make their aquaintance, as these shall be the people who you will also go on special outdoor assignments with; quests, I should even say," I'd note. I'd then switch papers from dormitories to schedules.

Last edited:
Alfred froze immediately when he heard Alice and Rose were in the same room. Rose had always tried to flirt with Alfred which made Alice HATE her. He turned to to Bapple and thought "You're in a world of hell now,". He also noticed he got paired with... The Amazon teacher?! "My god," he thought "They really don't give a shit about pedos, do they?". However, it would all work into his plan. He just needed to deal with Damien which would be easy
(Open)

large.gif

《《The Queen》》
☆☆☆☆☆ Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Rose was . . . More or less, declined of happiness by the room arraignments. She had, well, hoped to be placed next to Albert, the person she loved more than anyone else in the entire world, not that she felt emotion for most things in this world any longer, but instead, what had she been given? A room with the one bitch who'd taken him from her. Yes, she knew that technically the other one was there first, but who cared? Anyone with eyes could see how much she clung to him . . . It disgusted her, Rose hated her, with a passion.

Ok, maybe hate was a general strong word to describe her relationship with the other girl, the human, More or less, it was a very strong dislike. But it was only because she treated Rose like . . . Like . . . Like a monster! Ok, yes, she technically WAS a monster, but she treated her like she was the bad kind.

Ok, maybe she was the bad kind.

Regardless, she didn't like her, not one bit. She might if she just acted a bit nicer to her, but as of now, she was someone Rose only got on good terms with, when Albert was around. Speaking of . . .

She laughed as he spoke, leaning her head on his shoulder, her pink hair flowing over him. "I wanted to be partnered with you . . ." she muttered, looking at her arm where the tattoo that displayed their connected lay. It was the tattoo given when he saved her life, the one that bound her soul to his, and the reason she loved him the way she did. She smiled, "But sadly . .. I got stuck with the mortal."

Last edited:
Albert sighed. He knew she loved him and wished she didn't. He cared for her as a friend but not in that way. Albert then said "Look, just focus on the mission, okay Rose? It's not the apocalypse. Just ignore her and please don't kill her,". He then sighed. Albert had always tried to keep a somewhat peace between the two and his worse case scenario was if the two fought and own of them were to kill the other
Black Jade Black Jade

Mark
Mark Decided to sit with his roommates and get acquainted with them."Hello." Mark said to the person sitting next to him."Im Mark nice to meet you!". Mark then wondered if any of his dorm mates were gonna be friendly. Mark just couldn't wait for the adventures hes going to have this year! Mark continued to think about the adventures he was going to have this year!

Last edited:

• large.gif

《《The Queen》》
    ☆☆☆☆☆ Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Rose laughed at her love, who sadly, didn't feel the same. Between the three of them, it seemed that Rosette' was the odd one out. She was a friend, and just that. Maybe close friend, in a high-ball. It . . . Hurt, sometimes. Having to watch the two kiss, be with each other, and her in the background. It seemed to be the one thing that Alice never used against her. Maybe because she knew the pain? Or maybe because she pitied her? It didn't matter in the long-run.

She sighed, separating herself from him. She wanted to not love him, to hate him, but be it the Pact, or because she had never felt love before, she felt herself running back to him. It was, disgusting. She was a Queen, an Immortal, she was supposed to the the fucking Queen of the Vampires! The Mistress of Darkness! And instead, what was she?

The Maid to a Mortal. No, not just any mortal, a human. A FUCKING human! If her mother was still alive, she would be so dissapointed . . .

"The mission . . ." she muttered, glancing across the room to the man in black. "Are we still aiming to recruit the Shinigami?" She asked him.

Alfred nodded and said "Maybe, I need to see his potential. I have a better plan though. See her?". He then pointed to the Amazon teacher and continued "She's very susceptible to manipulation. So, I'm thinking that you and me could confront her and you would hypnotize her. That way, she would be our pawn to use and have her keep an eye on the other teachers. Plus she could do our homework so we don't have to do it, even though it is quite easy to me,"
Black Jade Black Jade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back