• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Altissa; School of Magic (Reboot) (Open)

Edgar Williams
Edgar walked into the school and looked around it was nice but he wasn't here for the school he was here on his father's orders but he figured he might have some fun while he's here. He had to find the other people his father had placed in the school. Edgar made his way down a hall and into one of the boys bathrooms checked it to make sure no one was there and locked the door.

He pulled out his pocket watch, twisted the top part three times and opened it. The face on the watch changed to show his father. "Father I have arrived at the school as requested how would you like me to proceed?" After speaking to his father he left the bathroom and proceeded walking around the school looking for the library he thought about asking someone.

Instead he walked around and he saw a lot of other students but did not talk to anyone he was a loner he was used to it. At the same time he thought maybe he could make some friends as long as they didn't find out about his little secret... After walking around for what seemed like a hour he figured he should get all his school stuff settled away after all he might be here for awhile.
So he looked around for someone he could use to find his way around this maze of a school.

Last edited:
Neko

"Oh, what have I done. Lady Neko Asami, I have insulted you greatly without cause in my own ignorance and utter stupidity. Though I am fully aware that my actions were unforgivable, I apologize, I apologize deeply, and hope that you will allow me me atone for my folly. Else you are fully in the right to take my life right at this spot, or as the headmaster had suggested, outside of the school grounds, for a nameless grave is more than I deserve."

It turned out this guy was a really nice and polite guy after all. Neko replied, a bit frantically due to how Rokku literally prostrated and regarded her so highly in front of people.

"A.. Alright alright! Please get up! It's totally fine. Since I have these..." She pointed at her ears and warmly smiled before continuing "...which make me don't look like an ordinary human that I was born as at all, so it's not entirely your fault. Oh and there's no need for such honorific, just Neko is fine. We're friend after all"

As she naturally finished that, Neko spotted a familiar cat outside the window. That's right, she left her luggage with it and its gang yesterday. Neko's hand move to the bell-shaped hairpin near her ears before softly ringing it, allowing her to telepathically tell the cat to put her luggage in front of her room and wait there for some fishes. Neko then decided to get some rest. She also thought about her vice president. It was clear that Rokku wanted the position due to a misunderstanding, but to actually have such a nice and strong boy working with her would be nice. So Neko attempted.

"Well then Rokku, let's walk back to our rooms together. We're in the room next to each other if I remember correctly. By the way, you said you are going to be my vice president? If you really want to atone for what you have done, May I ask you to give your best in fulfilling your request just now?"

Even though Neko should have been more aggressive and force the boy to accept her request, she didn't. If by any chance Rokku hates leading roles or politics, or just don't want to work with her for whatever reason, Neko would have to seek for someone else to be her Vice President. Nevertheless, it seemed that she preferred to put more effort into it than to force someone who wasn't happy to work with her into the job.

revior revior

Adelina Quinton

14658313170680.png
Smile firmly in place on her face Addie nodded somewhat concerned when he said that he wasn't alright, the simple helpless nature of the boy making her want to help- We'll call it motherly nature. Speaking softly but not so soft as he wouldn't hear she stated, "Pleasure to meet you Who, I'm Adelina- but you can call me Addie if you will, thats what they called me at home." She paused a moment before continuing.

"Did you forget to eat? I know people tend to get somewhat off-balance when they forget to have a meal." Her comments were like that of a fretting sibling. To explain in short Addie had been living cooped up in a house with only family, so she had no idea of how other people acted, rather she assumed that they were similar. Her expression had been renewed to something similar to a worried smile, still not quite understanding that it was her who was scaring him.

TheMADQ TheMADQ

Who/15/Location:Gymnasium/Tags: Scheani Scheani
All his stiff moments and shuddering slowly fade as he gets used to the situation. Taking taking large sigh as if to prepare himself for the next bout of interaction. He seems to be almost deciding how much energy to put into this conversation. "O-okay I don't mind calling you Addie." Who was happy that she didn't make fun of his name, he has been having having a problem of people doing that.

But then he thought for a moment realising he actually didn't eat. "N-No, I didn't eat, I had to work through my lunch break?" Truth is he didn't have the stomach to eat at that point, all the stress about the first day of shcool. "But it's fine...I am not hungry today anyway." Even though he says that his stomach growls, he may not feel hungry but hid body definitely disagrees.

Last edited:
Rokku

Rokku slowly lifts his head, relieved that Neko was not deeply offended by him, but then again, you can never really know a human heart, and a human heart tends to bear grudges like no other. Though, Neko isn't really human is she? Not completely at the very least. Half of her is a cat.

At Neko's behest, Rokku finally stood up, though his eyes were glued to the ground, his face red with embarrassment all the way up to his ears and he dared not show it to her.

"I, I would like to be alone for a moment if you would forgive it."

He said meekly.

"As for being your vice president, of course I'd love to. To serve beside someone as generous as you would be an honor."

"Now then, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll dig myself a hole and stay there for a bit."

(Sorry not sorry for the short post, I'm out of juice send halp.)
Severia Severia

Seiko Yubari

The Alarm clock in Seiko's Apartment has been ringing for a few hours and she awoke to check the time groggily and panicked realizing she was VERY late. "This is very bad!" She shouted and her sister sighed downstairs and gave her her breakfast. "You're late." She said and Seiko nodded taking a slice of bread with jam and placed it in her mouth as she bombed her hair already in her robe. She grabbed her staff and placed her doll and a few potions in her bag and ran to school only to comeback to take her schoolbooks and then started dashing to school. Half an hour later, she had arrived panting and entered late. She walked in without knowing her class and just wandered through the halls.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back