• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WITH PHEONIX: if the strawhats universe were in school

Main
Here
A serious expression took over his face as she explain how she told her parents about getting married to him after becoming a dancer and how her mother was okay with all that and but father was not . He growled slightly at what her father said about him but stayed calm. He felt kind of guilty since he started to think that it all happened because of his, if he hadn't left and saved her may all this would've never happened. "Hey, look at me...once get these promise rings, you are moving in with me. No one will know that you are there besides my sensei wouldn't mind once he understands the situation. " He told her still holding on to her hand.

Oniyuri turned and fist pumps in air when her guess was correct. " yay! " she was happy that she will be able to spend time with her jerk of a brother but little did she knew her brother is one strict teacher when it comes to studies. And surprisingly his grades are better then most people expect. She turned to look at him with a smile but kept standing there as she nervously looked at him as a blush appeared on her cheeks." Um...law-chan we're...a couple right? "

Law looked at her " Last time i checked. I got blessing from your pain brother, have to babysit for him, and help him with 'errands' but my half of the dowry is almost paid for and when we graduate he promised to pay for your dream wedding.."and he sighs "And ahead of time he said disco balls..somthing about uncle tony having hallucinations that their aliens."And he smiled "But if you want more dates i can clean up my apointment book more for you. Heard theirs a couple cafe opening up."

kiri looked up at him and smiled "tail tromise?" she said showing her pinky..it was their childish promise..to her a pinky promise was for babies and a tail promise made more sense cause if animals of different alignments make a promise with their tails they have to keep it right? She even laughed a little "Sorry i know its been years since i said that." but in truth it made her feel better

Oniyuri blinked twice when he mentioned the dream marriage. She had never attended or seen someone getting married, she didn't even knew that her brother got married and had child until she met her brother after a long time in a restaurant, so she doesn't really know how it feels to get married. She smiled up at him " well, if you have time then sure but I would rather spend time with you at home and get to know each other more. " She said holding on to his hand.

Zoro chuckled in a low voice as he reaches his hand up to her hand and wrapped his pinky finger against hers. He smiled when he heard her laugh finally." Tail promise..." He looked out to see it was still raining which was still going then looked back at her " the rain isn't stopping... Should we head back to your aunt's dojo? Or wait for the rain to stop? You aren't feeling cold right? " He was worried for her what if she caught a cold.

kiri looked out "Sensei mizore will understand..besides i know where the cats sleep at night." she led him to a room that oddly didnt smell even though there was hundreds of cats. maybe because its always so well kept? the cats watched him and then a roar. kiri squeed "Chomper im homee!" she walked to A CAGE and a tiger ran over and was chuffing and headbutting her "Oh whos a good boy! Dont worry mama will find you a girlfriend Tiger tinder is just complicated okay?" she then went to prep the beds gently shooing the babies back to their mothers.

law blushed and smiled "Good...ill make note of that..there was a looney golf course that was opening and i thought we could go but if you wanna stay here thats fine." He was kinda upset cause he actually wrote down So many date ideas to get her out of her shell and her reaction saddened him "To be honest...i made a list..of date ideas i thought you would like..possible movies...lonney golf...beach picnics..camping.."

Zoro followed her, he surprised to see so many cats there. It looks like as if all the mice and cats from the city had gathered there. " Why are there so many cats and rats here? " He asked curiously but jolted when he heard the roar of a tiger, he goes to look only to find a tiger chuffing and headbutting her...at first he panicked " Oi! What the heck! Get away from it!" He calmed down when it didn't hurt her. He sighed in relief and walked up to the tiger's cage. " I didn't know there was a tiger here " he said while staring at tiger.

"Oh? You already planned all that? I didn't know." When she noticed the change in his voice she panicked and tried to cover up. Would he send her to her brother if she went against him? Or worse return her back to her uncle? She gasped dramatically at her own thought. At this point he could have find out something was wrong. " No!No!No!Noo!Well...the thing is...well.. I'd would really love to go out but ...what about your school work ? " She looked away slightly hoping he won't figure out anything, She tired of being cooped up in the house but at was scared of going out what if his uncle tried to snatch her back and take her away.

"cause this is the harmony shrine for each animal there is a benefit in its life cycle. the cats eat the mice so the oats and grass dont go bad for the oxen and horses and chomper herescares people trying to rob the horses dont you you big baby." Kiri giggles hearing a embaressed chuff and he looked at zoro with a almost spirit animal like connection. "Also i saved chomper from a circus. hius mom sadly didnt make it due to the chains.but i vowed to take care of her baby."

"I am already done for the year..and i think ill transfer to an online medical university while planning to run my own clinic." Law noted. "I already ran 3 fake ones to the ground and working on the 4th.They actually had the nerve to tell me to fuck off." law darkly chuckled at that.

Zoro rises an eyebrow once she starts to explain him about temple, how things worked there and how chomper the horses scare off robbers. " You never told me you had a tiger as a pet. " He was poking his fingers at the tiger's snout mockingly, trying to get reactions out of it. " So you're chomper eh? " He said to the tiger as if it was going to reply him back " I'm kiri's boyfriend, ya don't have any problem with that right? "

Oniyuri was surprised at what he told her 3 clinics at the sametime and fake ones at that, wait... but wasn't that illegal? She thought to herself." What kind of clinic are you going to start anyways, law-chan? " She asked rather curiously.

"Welll i kinda just rescued him a year ago.." Chomper just gave a warning growl and kiri went to get him a turkey. "Oh good uncle mihawke restocked everyone. now lets see" She tied the bird to a rope and trhows it and held on to the other end. The pinata of a bird landing and dangling on a tree"Zoro if you wanna know true power..hold on to me tight he loves this game.."

Law smiled "A clinic that can help people and do surgeries and mortician work if a larger clinic or hospital is overcrowded and work on my own medicene. Your brother is one of my clients as much as he doesnt want to admit it. If he doiesnt calm down that Arthritus of his will kick his ass by the time hes 43." then he looked at her. "I also need to do a sleep study on you so we best try to sleep. Your brother thinks your grades are down cause your playing games."

Zoro chuckled mockingly at the tiger, then walked over to Kiri when she called him to hold on to her tightly. He was kinda confused but still did what she told him to do. " Is this necessary? Why don't you just give it to him? It might be starving. " He looked at her.

As he told her about her big brothers health, Oniyuri looked a bit concerned. Oni pouted when he told her to head to bed and her brother said that her grades are going down because of all the gaming instead of studying, ofcourse she does admits it that she is playing to much games then she needs to." Alright fine. You don't have to remind me, it's not like I'm not trying. " she whined." A-also is it okay if we go to the park, tomorrow? I haven't been to one in ages " she asked in a low voice.

"Then it would be boring and lower his instincts..also it would make him as lazy as pucca.. just watch.." Chomper looked at the 'flying' turkey and goes into a pouncing position and runs for it jumps and pulls. "WOAHHHH" Kiri said laughing trying to hold on. but saw he broke the branch, the rope and now was walking away with his prize. "And thats why i love chomper.. I did do a robber test once to test hiss bite.. and well he bit the ass.." she went to the shed and showed a silicone dumy with no ass "Litterally...Poor steve.."

Law chuckled and nodded "Alright snowball... now that youre free we can go wherever you want..Also dont watch tv so late..." Law said hoping she doesnt see the body of her poisoned uncle and walked to hid room.

Zoro just watched in awe as the tiger laughed ahead to get the turkey. He looked at kiri as she explained how she once did a robber test on the tiger. " That tiger bit a person!? " He asked in disbelief but he followed after her as she stepped inside a shed and saw the silicone dummy in her hand and was breaking cold sweat at the sight. " Yeah good thing it wasn't some person instead of this thing. " He made a note to himself about being on the big cats good side.

-x-

A little blush appeared on her cheeks hearing the pet name that he gave her as she nodded a few times as he told her not to watch tv this late. " Oh..good night then. " She waved at him as he left her there. After sometime of switching from channel to channel she finally got bored and got up to walk off to her new room before plopping on the bed so she could fall asleep. A small smile appeared on her face as she was glad that law took her away from her uncle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back