• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Alternate Reality (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Seabiscuit

Long Shot Legend
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

New York City, New York, USA

"I hope that Tails and the others were able to stop Eggman without me. It's been what... a week since I ended up here because of one of his new toys?" Sonic thought as he roamed the city, ignoring the strange looks and whispering he was receiving.

This was proving to be an interesting experience, despite not seeing such as one familiar face since he got transported here. Sonic had asked a bunch of strangers if they knew where he was, and he eventually received an answer; New York city. But where exactly was New York city? It didn't exist on any map he saw, not that he looked at maps much to begin with. He usually just let the wind and his feet take him to wherever adventure was.

"Oh!" Sonic exclaimed as a newspaper hit him in the face. He let out a frustrated groan, and ripped the paper off of his face. He was about to crumble it up and throw it, but something made him pause.

"Fiction becomes reality..." Sonic read out loud, seeing the headline. Curiosity got the best of him and he began to read the article. What had Eggman done now?

Interactions:

None, but Open

Zenitsu Agatsuma
"Ahhhhh,what is this place? This has to be some kind of blood demon art!!! Tanjiro...Inosuke...Nezuko Chan....where are you?!"

Zenitsu walked in this strange park. He was confused and was sobbing.There were parks like these in Taisho era Tokyo,but everything was different. People were dressed differently. Most of them were from western countries....wait...This was North america... the people nearby said he was now in...New York city? He read books about it but this looked way different.

Nearby people either gave Zenitsu strange looks,whispered among themselves or called him a "cosplayer" Thank to his sharp sense of hearing,Zenitsu could hear the whisperers call him a character from a famous...manga book...called...Demon Slayer...what was that about?

The last thing he remembered before being sent to this alternate version of New York city was returning from a mission alone.

He fell on his knees,overwhelmed.

Suddently,he heard a familiar noise. A scratching noise. It came not far from his location. He ran to the location of the noise.

It led him to another section of the park. A familiar wooden box with pieces of fabric attached to the back( to make it easy to carry it like a backpack.) was in the middle of the road.It attracted the attention of some passerby. Zenitsu ran toward the box. He looked at it and focused on the noises inside.
He could hear. She was still inside. He was relived.
He heard a strange noise. Zenitsu turned to noticed a girl holding a strange flat boardlike device. What was she doing?!

The box's door opened. A small being dressed in an overgrown pink kimono and a bamboo mouth piece emerged from the box.
The nearby people were whispering.
" Nezuko! Go back inside the box! Sunlight will hurt you..." Zenitsu shouts.

Nothing happened. Nezuko,still in her Chibi size,was unharmed.
Zenitsu was surprised. Nezuko could stand in sunlight again.
Nezuko looked at Zenitsu as she started to grow back to her normal 14 year old size,much to the witnesses's confusion. She didn't mind them as she went closer to the crying Zenitsu.
"Hello...Ze....Zenitsu." she said. Zenitsu cried in joy.
People watching them were either whispering or cheering.
Interaction: Anyone Seabiscuit Seabiscuit Kveykva Kveykva

Last edited:
New York City, New York USA
Even in the most squalid areas of Eorzea's backwards settlements and battlefields, there was non quite like the city Zenos had found himself in. The buildings were grand true, piercing up into the sky and certainly in scale surpassing most of the typical structures he was familiar with, outside those of Alegan or Ascian design. The squalor and stench however was not, with how densely these people packed themselves, and with the filth running not more than a few feet under one's feet if it was cleared from the gutter at all, it was certainly a City in decline.

No grand battle or calamity, just a slow insidious rot as it devolved into a tepid and fetid bog of a settlement. It was clear as day he need only look, a city in decline attempting to mask the wounds with old gauze. The people as well, never before had he seen them in quite so many shapes. Sure the nobility had the occasional one who gorged themselves with excess but the number hear was staggering, you would think they had all been afflicted by some disease if he had not already observed the cause in what passed as food to some of them.

With a sigh he continued on, attempting to make sense of his new location. These people at least had the sense to make way for him as he walked down the street, either due to his regal clothing, expression, size of his frame, or perhaps the weapon hanging from his back. It made little difference to him, he need only find something in this place to sate his interest if but for a while, quite the challenging hunt indeed.

New York city,New York
" Those buikdings...even taller then those in Tokyo...." Muichiro Tokito said to himself.
The young wind hashira paid no mind to the crowd of people staring at him,whispering to themselves ir just minding their own buisness.
He didn't remember how he got in this strange city. Last he remembered,he was walking through a forest,on his way to the Ubuyashiki mansion. The master had a mission for him.
He didn't seem to care how he got there though.
" Caw...demon nearby Muichiro kun!" his crow cawed to him,flying around him in circles. His Kasugai crow made it too as well it seems.
No times for questions,Muichiro ran after his bird .
It led him straight to a strange armored man.
"That's strange...that is no demon...it is still day light afterall,despite the sun settiing soon." Muichiro said. " Although..."
This man,despite seeming human...something was off about him. Muichiro brought out his Nichirin katana.
"You..." the young Mist hashira said the armored man. " Are you from this city?"
PlusUltra PlusUltra

The Individual stops his pace to turn his head ever so slightly, the telltale sound of steal being drawn from a scabbard was one he was all too familiar with. So with a lack of any other sport in sight, he deigned to give it some attention. The man spoke in a deep yet bored tone "That much is obvious given the colors and yet you still deign to ask as you draw steel" With a faint sigh he fully turns, blonde hair spinning with him and framing refined features, as well as an unusual stone like object in the centre of his forehead.

"Well? Should you bring it forth you should without a doubt be willing to use it no? So are you a presumptuous braggard mewling for succour? or will you become another youngling beast cowering in shadow"

Despite his words the mans expression didn't change, lackadaisical and uninterested expression as her idly waited for the response of the sword-holding boy.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

• Central Park, New York City, New York, USA

"Aura is with me..." Lucario thought, activating his aura abilities. He couldn't shake the feeling that he would regret doing so, but, like the saying he heard when he first ended up here, 'curiosity killed the cat.'

He sensed confusion, followed by the feeling of being overwhelmed. After that, came the feeling of... joy? Lucario canceled his aura powers, and decided to head towards where he sensed the emotions. They appeared to all becoming from the same place, causing Lucario to investigate.

---

Interactions: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Muichiro Tokito
New York city
"I am just warry that is all." Muichiro replied."I am a Demon Slayer after all. The Mist hashira,Muichiro Tokito. Before he could continue,he felt something knocking him and making him drop his katana. He picked it up and turned to face what hit him.
"What are you?" He asked the strange creature while shething his sword.
His jealous kasugai crow flew around the hedgehog."Stay away from Muichiro-kun rodent!!" she cawed. "Ginko,that's enough!" Muichiro ordered. The crow lands on the Mist Hashira's left shoulder.

The sun was setting,and unknown to Muichiro,a familiar yet dangerous force was coming closer.
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit PlusUltra PlusUltra
------------
Central park,New York city
Nezuko turned around as she sensed something. "What is it Nezuko?" Zenitsu asked. "Something...coming..." Nezuko replied. Zenitsu looked nervous.
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit Kveykva Kveykva

Even as the impact took place Zeno's expression barely shifted, the only sign of them acknowledging it at all being the slow movement of his eye tracking them before the impact behind the face of the stone.

"Larger than the other Vermin sighted within these streets and tunnels, yet not by much though it is the first to share the tongue of its land." His eye then turns to the young boy with the sword, sheathing his blade instead of striking down potential prey where it stood, how very typical of those who try and wear the mask of warriors.

"A manifested menagerie true, though the title of slayer has fallen far if this is its meaning in this current realm. "

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Seabiscuit Seabiscuit

Meanwhile, elsewhere with the vast sprawling city, the sound of several strikes and crashes could be heard ending with the crumpling of metal and spilling trash. "Ahaha, I hate it when my toys break right away...common, you were all up for this a second ago, bet if felt good didn't it?" the strangely dressed woman seemed to be leant over and picked up the head of what looked to be an unconscious though badly beaten mugger by the hair with her foot, giving the cheek a faint slap before tossing them off to the side casually into a pile with the rest.

"Man, this ended so soon, this city is nothing but weaklings, I mean even when they try and kill you there boring" She turns away from several scattered bodies with an idle walk, kicking away a knife from the ground as she does. "Guess I better find a new hobby here, or at least somewhere that does some food". Picking through several wallets and tossing random slips of paper to the side she flicks through some of the money gathered, stopping at the cards before tossing those too "Should have gotten their numbers while i was at it, eh too much work, this will do" she pockets the notes with the strange faces upon them before attempting to find some other interest in this strange new world.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Seabiscuit Seabiscuit
"At least it isn't a demon..." Muichiro said. He faced Zenos. " There are no demons in this world...or maybe there are..." the young Mist hashira replied."What are you exactly?" He asked Zenos.

Giving a sigh he idly ways his hand "A Warrior, a Demon, a Prince, a Conqueror, Viceroy, Monster, Dragon....and other droll such descriptors. All equal really, Equally Tedious, Equally uninspired" He turned his attention to the bird for a brief moment. "In the end none of those really matter, I am simply Zenos Yae Galvus, and even that is...Inconsequential."

"Is that so..." Muichiro replied. "You are human yet you seem to pocess strength that rivals that of an Upper Moon demon." He added. " I am the mist hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps,Muichiro Tokito."

The man just continued to give him a blank stare "Those words mean nothing to me, and should this indeed be a different realm than your own, I question if they mean much to this world either"

"You got a point here..."Muichiro replied. "This might be another world...I do remember...going thtough a forest...then ending up in this city,which isn't Tokyo. There might not be need for a demon slayer such as myself."
He senced something. Ginko started flying in circles.
"Demon on the move! Night has fallen!!" she cawed.
Screams were heard from a nearby alley.
Muichiro kept his guard up.
PlusUltra PlusUltra Seabiscuit Seabiscuit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back