• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Altered Oblivion ~ Random RP Idea I had...

MoltenLightning

aquatic fluff nugget~
Altered Oblivion

This RP is a weird one, compared to others... In a unique way of course. Here's a summary:

There are 2 groups of people who hate one another, one being the ruler of society and the other rebelling against them. The Elite, as the rulers are called, create a creature made out of liquid metal to take care of the rebellious group, Gateway.

The Elites lose control of the creature and ask a man named Clive to use a special technology he built which harnesses the powers of portals to seal the creature away to another realm. The creature had created an army and was attacking innocent people, so he does as he is asked, only to find his daughter missing when he comes home.

Turns out, she was kidnapped by some of the creatures and taken to the other realm. 2 years later he attempts to re-create the portals to get her, and doesn't configure it correctly. So, this caused massive portals to appear all over the planet and suck in random people, including Clive.

there is nothing here...
... What did u expect? A party? A secret? I TOLD you nothing was here... Just, act like this isn't here.
Long Plot

We begin our story in an Earth ravaged by 2 sides: The Elites, and Gateway. The Elites had taken over society, and changed things to their favor however much they pleased. Gateway hated the idea of having to live under the Elites, so they decided to rebel against them using any means necessary The only problem was, the Elites had a plan. A big plan... And somehow knew about Gateway's strategy.

A man named Clive had developed a portal type device that could warp through space to any location, and was working for Gateway. When the rebellious group was about to do a surprise attack, The Elites launched their plan. They unleashed a horrifying monstrosity. The creature was massive, maybe 6 stories tall. It had a shiny, silvery metal coat, that shifted around like a river, but kept its form. It was as if the metal were made of water, because it flowed and moved with ease.

Its mouth and eyes were agape as if it were brainwashed. They were glowing purple, like flashlights, but the source of the light couldn't be seen. The creature started to spew out the same liquid metal covering it. The metal it spit out took shape, and became creatures of different shapes and sizes, but with the same purple glow emitting from their eyes and mouths.

They attacked the base, causing many casualties. Clive was taken to a much safer place by mysterious people right when the attack happened. The men explained to Clive that they were The Elite, and they had lost control over the creature. They asked Clive to use his portal technology to send them far away, as the monster was attacking innocent people. Clive hesitantly accepted. He used the portal tech to seal away the monsters in another realm.

However, he soon learned that he had to go to the realm for something very dear to his heart... His 9 year-old daughter. The Elites warned him of the threats the creatures posed, but Clive ignored them. 2 Years later, he had made a make shift portal and was planning on going, when suddenly malfunctions in the system caused massive portals to appear all over the planet, sucking in random people into the Banished realm, including Clive.
Creature

goo_monster_by_sproutz-d4gtbif.png

(Maybe not quite this big..)
Setting

The setting is going to take place on the alternate dimension. The dimensions geography constantly changes, from being a very mountainous to very flat in a day. The ground is soft, almost like a mattress. If you walk, your weight would make an indentation into the ground. And its not only the ground, but everything else for the most part. And yet, the more moody you are, the more everything around you changes.

If your angry, things become very hard and jagged. If your sad, the land become super droopy. The thing is, you have to be 'super' angry, or sad, or happy. This can be a good or bad thing, like if you're angry its gonna be hard to sleep. Or if your happy, your gonna be able to reach higher heights since everything is gonna be super bouncy. Now, if you don't feel anything enough, the landscape stays the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This RP isn't gonna have much technology to it, that's why I dubbed it fantasy. But I might allow each person to have a specific weapon for fighting, it can be futuristic, but NOT OP. I also only want 1 or 2 people for each person, cause its hard to remember whose who.

I'm gonna save some information for if I actually start this RP, like how the creatures act, and such. If there is enough demand right now, I might explain more. Trust me, its gonna be CRAZY. Just you wait... (Also, I shall be taking the role of Clive, if anyone needs to know...)

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#000000] This RP is gonna be a simple / casual. BUT NO ONE-LINERS. I want 3 sentences minimum. So, I'm open for any thoughts anyone has, and if you are interested just tell me! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] [I][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#000000]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back