• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Altered Oblivion ~ Mercury, Portals, and Confusion

So each skill is unique? First come first serve then I guess, it won't be too fun if two people had the same skill

So... @hiro , @GiantDeronDanford , I might have to make room for people who are more active... Unless you have a reason for not responding...

EDIT: I have made room for more people... If you still want to RP, and are going to be more active, you can re-apply...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that I have not done anything yet I had life stuff to deal with.

~VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT~

Okay... I don't know how to say this exactly, but I think I'm going to... Urgh >~< ... Shut this RP down... I know, its pretty good, but as of now I'm just too busy to monitor it all the time! I SERIOUSLY wish it weren't this way, but alas, this is just how it is... If I ever do start it back up, I will be SURE to tag all of you. As you could probably tell, I have been less and less active. That, is because school. If I do start this again, I might want to change some things as well.... So, with many tears and much heartache, I'm going to have to shut this down. PLEASE take it easy on me, life is already hard as it is... Q-Q

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back