• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Altered Oblivion ~ Mercury, Portals, and Confusion

MoltenLightning

aquatic fluff nugget~
Here is where we can all discuss big events or plot development! Or, ya know, any other random things...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so in the IC tab, I'm going to delete parentheses/OOC. If you guys have anything u want to say OOC, post it here!

Thanks

Could someone help me jump into the rp I can't figure out how I should join in

Hey guys im looking to join, posted my thing on the page just wanted to make sure to let yall know. The thing on the page... nice description. IDK its 5 in the morning here i'm a little tired lol

Yea...

I might go delete all the parentheses, since people probably don't wanna read that. I apologize for not talking in this one, people have just been posting in the IC.

@Revan The Courier , she is currently offline, so I'm going to wait. She might edit it when she gets back, K? Right now, we'll assume she didn't kill tons of them and we got to the house.

True.

Also, if anyone has ANY questions about the Specials, go to the Q&A. I answered someone's question about them there.

61591911.jpg

What if everybody gained a gene from the portals that allowed them to gain more power from fighting. It would allow us to get stronger from fighting mercuries, and eventally help us take down the main one.

Hmm.... Sure that won't get OP? I mean, we could spice things up a bit by just having 1 of our characters absorbed. Then you guys could all band together and beat 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back