• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Alter Ego(Closed)

If this is still accepting [as it says in title unless you haven't updated it], I am very interested in joining.

I'll probably end up answering this myself by reading through what you have posted, but just in case you get to me before I finish reading or if I miss it--
What kind of characters are being made for the roleplay?

Yeah I would much rather you read the links at the start of the post, instead of explaining it all here. If you have any specific questions or are confused about anything let me know. Thanks for taking an interest.

I didn't get a notification for this, but I was just about to edit it to let you know I have gotten a better idea after reading it. For a moment I thought that some people would have to just be Egos, and some be Alters. I see now that everyone makes an Ego they control, which makes more sense then what I was getting myself confused about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back