• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings // all you have is your fire... // rp search [oc and fandom, 1/1]

blitzfritz

he's so babygirl i want him to know the horrors
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, my name is Blitz! While I did take a bit of a break due to IRL stuff, I've been on and off roleplaying for upwards of almost 10 years! Impressive, nonetheless. I've seen my fair share of writing styles and have done my fair share as well, but because of my age I respectfully ask my rp partners to be +18. I can play either male, female, or nonbinary- my flexibility is quite ranged.

Specifics:
- I don't have a writing maximum, but I respectfully request at least a paragraph minimum when writing responses, and to make them at least semi-literate. I'll be able to keep up and bounce off your post the more you give!
- Due to my schedule, I'm gonna be rather lenient with turnover reply times and make it a week. Once a week passes, I'll ask if you want to continue on- please let me know if you've got stuff going on so I don't immediately assume the worst.
- I prefer rping in private message/conversations rather than public threads, but I can work with either option. If you want to rp off site, that's fine too, I have a Discord for that!
- For the RPs, I can go as dark as need be! It all depends on what the both of us agree on. Also, I prefer to stick to oc/oc or oc/canon, due to issues with canon/canon rps in the past- the fandom list shows which ones are available.

Fandoms (bold is craving, italics means unsure but willing):
  • Armored Core 6 (oc/oc)
  • Final Fantasy XIV (oc/oc, oc/canon)
  • Bloodborne (oc/oc)
  • How To Train Your Dragon (oc/oc)
  • Pokémon (oc/oc)
  • Trigun (oc/canon)
  • Dresden Files (oc/oc, oc/canon)
  • Metroid series (oc/canon)
As for original concepts, I'm mainly craving either fantasy stuff, supernautral stuff, or superpower stuff. It's the usuals, sadly. I've done mermaid rps, done mutant rps akin to x-men, and have always liked the trope of "unsuspecting human gets a glympse into the fantasy world that was right under their nose" a la Artemus Fowl.

Regardless, I look forward to meeting you! Feel free to comment below or send a PM. Regardless, I hope you have a good rest of your day.

daily bump! currently craving Armored Core 6 rp or a Dino Storm inspired rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back