• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

All the Roleplays

Hell0NHighWater

Queen of Hell

I welcome you to the depths of my corrupted mind

pR7sSZ5.gif

about-me-leon-severan-we-buy-houses.jpg

giphy.gif

I have been roleplaying for around five years now, pretty crazy and pretty invested.

Writing is life.

I prefer to play female most of the time, but I am a pretty badass male writer if I do say so myself. I also don't mind doubling up on characters if the need arises.

I love all things chocolate, ice cream, and pie (together just happens to be a plus)

And I happen to be a sucker for good plots with romance (because I am just cheese) but I will warn you that the plots I engage in usually have some darker themes. I'm a bit more of a mature writer and as such I don't really like doing one sentence replies.

Game-of-Thrones-confused-gif.gif

While I enjoy being friends with humans, I am picky when it comes to my writers. If our styles don't mix I don't enjoy the RP or the RP dies out. Then I feel like a butt for not wanting to reply....it's just a sad sad mess then.

• At minimum 2 paragraphs per reply. I would LOVE if it was around 3-5+
  • Try to respond at least a few times a week, AT LEAST 1-2 times a week, I understand we all have lives outside the internet and I too sometimes disappear for a few times here and there
  • No god-modding, mary/gary
  • I like long-term RPs (one of my favorites has been going on for around 3 years)
  • MxF / MxM preferred

tumblr_n0ikftz6K51s0my1wo1_500.gif

I prefer to only use OCs in MOST of my fandoms but I do like mixing cannon with OCs. Fandoms are fricken life.

• Tokyo Ghoul

• Supernatural (DEAN!!)

• Doctor Who (10 & 11 <3)

• Sherlock

• Game of Thrones

• Star Wars

• Disney

• DC (Batman <3)

• Dragon Age (Alistair & Cullen <3)

• Marvel ( Deadpool <3)

• Just all the anime

• Fallout (3 & 4)

• Mass Effect (1, 2, & 3 )

djs6cMm.gif

Prompts:

• (1) For as long as you can remember you've worn glasses, your parents always made sure that you wore them everywhere you went even though you didn't need them to see. Eventually it was just a habit you formed. Until one day you forget them and find that you can see things others can't. (faeries -> talk to me more about this one I've got all the ideas)
  • (2) Muse A wakes up in the woods with a group of other people their age. Each of them is wearing whatever it was they went to bed in and have no idea how or why you are there. There are four boxes, one for each person, and inside the box there is a clue as to why each Muse is there. (This one can get pretty dark pretty quickly -> Horror RP)
  • (3) Muse A was left in the forest to die as a sacrifice for their village to the Gods. After a while one of the main Gods shows up, but it's not interested in Muse A's death. Instead it's looking for a new servant.
  • (4) Every person is born with a twin. One is evil and one is good. Muse A's twin died at birth; the government isn't sure which one Muse A is. They make their best guess and send Muse A to one of the territories when she/he turns 16. They choose wrong. (classic evil x good )
  • (5) The Dragon who rescued the princess from the knight
  • (6) It's been three years since the flood waters cleared up. The population is a fraction of what it was. Only a few structures remain...and those eggs.
  • (7) A mighty king disguises himself as a peasant, to search for a maiden who will love him for who he is, and not just for his kingdom.

One line prompts/Pairings:

• ?Who are you? ....Death?? ?Sometimes. Not Today.?
  • Soul mates (Tattoo/ chest glow/ something Tumblr-ish)
  • Pirate x Captive // Pirate x Pirate pretending to be a man
  • ?Kill me if you must, but I shall not bow to a King who wears a crown studded with jewels if every life he has ended.?
  • ?So you're a human? Like, one hundred percent actual human? I've heard scary things about you guys.?
  • ?Why is he bleeding?' 'Because he's an idiot' I didn't know that idiocy caused people to just start spontaneously bleeding from the nose.' 'I think it's a new phenomenon?
  • Werewolf x Human
  • ?I'm not as bad as the books say, you know.? ?Quiet, evil one.? ?Ooh, name calling. So fearsome.?
  • Vampire x Reincarnated Human
  • ?There's someone in my head, but it's not me?

GENRES

• Historical
  • Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Sci-Fi
  • Dystopian

I'm open to anything so feel free to bringing up questions or new ideas!

tumblr_nfixbr7Dr81rziwwco1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
hello i would love to do the evilxgood twin my charicter is a male evil wizard and your charicter is the female chosen one?

Hi! I would love to do a medieval fantasy RP with you OR a near-future zombie apocalypse RP. I am new to this site and can't PM you, but I think I can receive PMs? Give it a try. I'd love to hear from you.

I have a perfect modern, dragon shifter x human for "I'm not as bad as the books say, you know." Though, I'd like to be the shifter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back