• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

reignadessa

๐ˆ๐Œ ๐–๐„๐’๐“๐„๐ ๐๐ˆ๐‚๐‡๐“ ๐๐„๐”๐„๐’
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ, ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ. "

I absolutely love the cast of characters in All Quiet on the Western Front. I love how it's like a character study, giving life to all these boys. I really would like to expand on it! But I'd say you don't really need to have read/seen any iteration of All Quiet for this to work!

Stanislaus Katczinsky is definitely at the top of my list to muse, though I can play another character if it'll suit the plot line better. I'll be playing a somewhat hybrid of the book's portrayal of Kat, the 1930 adaptation, as well as the 2022 version. Visually, he's the same as the 2022 version, though his personality leans more towards the book's version (more light hearted, joking, etc).
For those not super familiar with Kat, here's a very basic description of him:
Stanislaus Katczinksy is a sergeant in the second company of the 78th Infantry Reserve Regiment of the German Imperial Army. He's an old hand and seasoned veteran. He's a natural teacher and leader with a knack for sniffing out any food and shelter that's around. Despite his sergeant status and leadership skills, he's not a dominant man. He's rather laid back. He takes excellent care of the younger soldiers, approaching them with sympathy and understanding rather than an iron fist. He's not afraid to speak his mind and carries anti-war sentiments. Visually, he's tall with a lean, muscular build like that of a dancer. He's fair-skinned with an expressive brow, defined features, blue eyes, dirty blond hair and a mustache to match. Depending on if they're at the front or behind the lines, his amount of stubble varies. He's in his late 30's/early 40's.

At the top of my list of who I'm looking for is, of course, Paul Bรคumer, closely followed by Haie Westhus (if we're going for a more book-oriented RP) or Tjaden Stackfleet (if we're going for a more 1930/2022-oriented RP). I'd very much prefer you be over 18, as I'm also an adult. I'm looking for a long term RP, literate, multi paragraph responses, and ideally 1000+ word replies. I'm willing to work with lengths up to novella. I try to reply once a day, though that may change depending on how busy I am/length of post. Also willing to move over to Discord, if you'd prefer that.

Don't want to play someone from All Quiet? Maybe 1917? Battlefield 1? War Horse? Go ahead! I'm totally open to crossovers. Want to play an OC? Tell me about them! I don't need to be 100% familiar with the source YC is coming from, but I'd at least like to have a vague grasp on it. You don't need to know much about All Quiet, either! Looking for an excuse to explore World War 1? This is it! All I ask is that we keep this plot-driven, and that the time period is kept to the early-mid 20th century.

I'm open for shipping, might be a bit picky for canon x OCs, but still open (YC must be over 18 if so). Would really prefer this be naturally incorporated and not a main focus. I'm open for discussion of AUs, if you want to put any particular twist on this!

Feel free to reply or PM me if any of this sounds interesting!

WW I RP? I'm definitely interested! I'm about to go to bed so can't PM you right now but I can in the morning unless you decide to PM me first, heh.

WW I RP? I'm definitely interested! I'm about to go to bed so can't PM you right now but I can in the morning unless you decide to PM me first, heh.
I'll shoot you a message! I'm about to head to bed as well, so apologies if it's brief!

Oh Iโ€™m intrigued. Love World War I history. Played a lot of Battlefield 1 as a teen and very much enjoyed 1917. Sending you a DM. :)

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back