• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

All My Friends are Dead ((CLOSED))

Faenwen

Witch of the Weast

Every thread I've participated in has suddenly gone silent. Thanks Obama.

I myself am also very busy now thanks to school. But in the midst of this horrible sea of responsibility, I still find myself wanting to commit myself to a roleplay. So I will. One, single, solitary roleplay.

Here is my proposal. My invitation. My appeal, my proposition, my summons. To ye who stands on the same boat as I.

newcreate.php

72d10-tumblr_static_tumblr_maoaubjog61re1a3so1_500.gif

A story that will last all school year. Here is my challenge:

We may not post frequently, but we will not abandon the RP under any circumstances.

Now! To business!​

• Original Fantasy
  • TES:IV or V
  • Dragon Age (Just OCs...unsure what we'd do but you have a lovely creative mind and can probably think of something.)
  • Something with minstrels/bards?
  • Pirates.
  • ((Insert your ideas here))

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been a long time since I've been in an RP lasting several months at a time, let alone my entire school year... I do believe I need the challenge to nurture one that much! Sadly I'm not familiar enough with the games posted, but I'd just love a long-term original fantasy RP, or something dealing with pirates.

If you're still looking for a partner, I'm certainly up to discuss ideas with you!

@CalebLee

@JustSmile

I did say one, single, solitary roleplay, yes? Hmm...fine. I can try and do a couple more. I'll shoot you both PMs, but to anyone else: this thread is now closed! Not accepting any others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back