• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern All-Girls School

Are you interested in being part of Greenville Academy for Girls?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No

• Total voters

MisfortunateDreams

Master of Dreams & Nightmares

scotland23.jpg

Greenville Academy

Congratulations,

As of today you have been accepted into Greenville Academy, an all girls boarding school. Here are Greenville we strive for top performance, providing all students the highest education that can be offered. We are proud to say that Greenville is not only the best Girls' Academy to date; but we have students that hold national & worldwide records. With our dedicated teachers, wide variety of classes, and high overall standards we accept only the best students. This year, you are one of them.

I hope to see you in the fall,

Headmistress Denise Greenville

Hi all!

Misfortunatedreams, here! Welcome to my little interest thread.

So, I was snooping around and found an RP that I wanted to do. Sadly, it had already died out but after talking it over with previously involved persons I decided to jump on the bandwagon and try to start it fresh. If you want to take part in this Role Play you'll have to understand a few things.

1. This will predominantly YURI.

If you are unsure, that means that the pairings will be mostly girlXgirl.

2. We are going to try to take it slow, but not so much that it dies.

It was mentioned that people were easily lost because they would have RL stuff to care for & when they got back there would be 5+ pages waiting for them. If you like reading, it's nice. However, it can get confusing if there are too many time skip.

3. I'm new at the Yuri-subgenre myself.

I've never done Yuri. I've done Yaoi and FxM but never yuri. So, please be gentle with me if I'm not sure what exactly is supposed to happen. If there are Yuri-rules that only previous Yuri-lings know that I don't, forgive me. I'm going to play it the way I would play anything else.

Anyways, I'll start all the making soon but I just wanted to get out there that this was happening. Thanks a bunch & let me know if you're interested by voting (above) or commenting!

Okay, so um...

That's a larger turnout then expected! [emoji15] welcome aboard everyone(?!) I'll probably make the RP tomorrow if I have time during the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Last night my head nagged me for being a sexist tool and only focusing on guys. Have to decided on a plot yet?

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]Thank you. Last night my head nagged me for being a sexist tool and only focusing on guys. Have to decided on a plot yet?

[/QUOTE]
Vaguely, I'm in the process of writing the background of the school that will have an influence on plot. Y'all will just have to wait and see though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back