• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All Alone

Er... @Infinatis, my character's name is Lucy, and she's supposed to only be a block away from her house where she presumably spotted the other players' characters. I don't mind interacting with NPCs, but I wanted to clear that up.

ApfelSeine said:
Er... @Infinatis, my character's name is Lucy, and she's supposed to only be a block away from her house where she presumably spotted the other players' characters. I don't mind interacting with NPCs, but I wanted to clear that up.
I know, derp on my part. ATM the other characters are busy and don't want everyone at the same place at the same time right now atm. Once everyone has explored a bit I'll set off an event that'll get everyone together. Where are their street? I edited the CS sheet and tagged everyone and sent a message here. Just so no one has confusion.

@Iskolde @Neko Mimi

Couldn't you have settled te small argument here? Just like to have purely IC in the Main thread. I don't see much a problem with the writing and find it interesting ;) Maybe it's because I can somehow read old english and understand it.

Anyways, after Wade is out our first event will star

Infinatis said:
@Iskolde @Neko Mimi
Couldn't you have settled te small argument here? Just like to have purely IC in the Main thread. I don't see much a problem with the writing and find it interesting ;) Maybe it's because I can somehow read old english and understand it.

Anyways, after Wade is out our first event will star
She's out now, busted through the window with a stool. Sorry, about the whole thing not being in the OOC thread, we'll make sure to put it here if it ever shows up again. ;)

Iskolde said:
She's out now, busted through the window with a stool. Sorry, about the whole thing not being in the OOC thread, we'll make sure to put it here if it ever shows up again. ;)
Good. I'll type up a post soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back