• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Aligning Text in Columns

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter

Example Text Here.

Example Text Here.

text blah blah

Example Text Here.

Pretty much as the title says... I can't get the text to not do the 'stagger' :(

Also, I can you put more than three div boxes on the same line?

Code:
[Row]

[Column=span2]
Example Text Here.
[/Column]

[Column=span2]
Example Text Here.
[/Column]

[Column=span2]
[div=background:url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/bg-blue.24726/full?d=1490285904');background-size:cover;border:5px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]text blah blah[/div]
[/Column]

[Column=span2]
Example Text Here.
[/Column]

[/Row]

You can't place 'Enter' spaces in between the column coding. It will cause the text to stagger.

[Row][Column=span2]Example Text Here.[/Column][Column=span2]Example Text Here.[/Column][Column=span2][div=background:url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/bg-blue.24726/full?d=1490285904');background-size:cover;border:5px #1976d2 double;color: #000000;padding:5px;]text blah blah[/div][/Column][Column=span2]
Example Text Here.[/Column][/Row]

positioning 1

positioning 3

positioning 2

What about doing the same with div boxes? I got the above code off one of the guides. But I was thinking of putting a few in a line.

Code:
[div=padding: 10px; background-color:pink; display:inline-block; border-radius:50px; position:relative; left: 30%;]yada 1[/div]
[div=padding: 10px; background-color:pink; display:inline-block; border-radius:50px; position:relative; right: 30%;]yada 3[/div]
[div=padding: 10px; background-color:pink; display:inline-block; border-radius:50px; position:relative; center: 30%;]yada 2[/div]

Last edited:
I have successfully gotten them to stack in a vertical fashion this way:

[div=padding: 10px; background-color:pink; display:inline-block; border-radius:50px; position:relative; left: 30%;]positioning[/div]

[div=padding: 10px; background-color:pink; display:inline-block; border-radius:50px; position:relative; left: 30%;]positioning[/div]

Oh, that's pretty neat too :D No luck on the horizontal inline div boxes yet I suppose. I tried putting three in a row, but as u can see (in my edited post above), the 'right' one goes... *poof*

Simply place the div boxes within columns:

[row][column=span2][div=padding: 10px; background-color:pink; display:inline-block; border-radius:50px; position:relative; left: 30%;]positioning[/div][/column][column=span2][div=padding: 10px; background-color:pink; display:inline-block; border-radius:50px; position:relative; left: 30%;]positioning[/div][/column][column=span2][div=padding: 10px; background-color:pink; display:inline-block; border-radius:50px; position:relative; left: 30%;]positioning[/div][/column][/row]

For the divs, you can also use float: left to align them.

11gdjgsyjeey

22gdjgsyjeey

33gdjgsyjeey

Code:
[div=padding: 10px; background-color:pink; border-radius:50px; float:left;]11gdjgsyjeey[/div]
[div=padding: 10px; background-color:pink; border-radius:50px; float:left;]22gdjgsyjeey[/div]
[div=padding: 10px; background-color:pink; border-radius:50px; float:left;]33gdjgsyjeey[/div]

IctoraPost IctoraPost Heyy, I saw your tutorial on getting the div box bg pic to be fixed. Any idea how I can do that without it repeating on me? I tried adding both a 'no-repeat' together with a 'fixed' but they dont seem to work together.

Code:
[div=padding: 10px; background: url(https://www.rpnation.com/media/ezgif-com-crop-1.26119/full) fixed; border-radius:0 30px; width: 282px; height: 50px;]set widths and heights[/div]

set widths and heights

as you can see, the right part of the picture above is supposed to be on the left.

Thanks so much for helping out >..<

Last edited:
You can use background-size to fix that.

set widths and heights

Code:
[div=padding: 10px; background: url(https://www.rpnation.com/media/ezgif-com-crop-1.26119/full) fixed; background-size: 100%; border-radius:0 30px; width: 282px; height: 50px;]set widths and heights[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back