• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Alien Invasion[need partner to develop idea]

Dagfinn

Maid Of Doom
For once I experienced a cohesive dream and I thought it could make a good RP, but it's a bit vague and underdeveloped.

Very basic plot:
There is an alien invasion that destroys a great deal of the population. A small group of people manage to leave the planet before the invasion, and there are a few pockets of humans on Earth in hiding.
After collecting themselves and doing some planning the humans off Earth come back with hopes to take it back over. They find their foe unnervingly easy to wipe out, after some time they find out that the aliens currently occupying the planet didn't attack humans in the first place and only come to the planet since it was 'unoccupied'.
It basically leaves on a cliffhanger of why did the original aliens come, to what purpose, and are they coming back?

I need someone to help me iron out the details, like the nature of the aliens [first and second set]. I saw the second set of aliens in my dream... But in true dream nature they looked stupid and aren't really suitable for an RP. They were basically meatballs [large] with faces, and a weakness for water. So I'mma change that for sake of the RP. As for the first set of aliens, I didn't see them and don't really know what to make of them exactly.

I may not be much help fleshing out the rp, but definitely would like to do the rp with you, and although I may not be much help, I would help you out a bit if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back