• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Alice in DreamLand~ (RP Interest check)

1529083913968.png

Sorry, I need my Ace Attorney shitposts once in a while. Moving on.

Well, if I'm relying on this:

the roles should ideally fit the cast in the song. The only difference is that we wouldn't be the characters in the song but rather the people who came after them and just followed in their footsteps. like heirs.

It should be fine. The role (royalty) is the same, but the character isn't. Of course, Amaya Itami Amaya Itami , correct me if I'm wrong. Otherwise, all hail the king Siren77 Siren77 !

thank you for correcting me Gravitational Force Gravitational Force and Pryno Pryno , if you are still interested in the rp and want to be the 3rd Alice there should be no problem with you being a King and you don't technically have to be a man hoe. you could have women adoring you and men envying you to the point they want to be you so they do your beck and call.

Gotcha! I was just too wrapped up in the idea of following the past Alice characters to a T. But I’m glad to hear I don’t have to be exaclty the same. But I need some directional help with my character. According to Alice three theyll already have been an inhabitant of Wonderland for their entire life, and as such would they already be born into royalty? Or could they go about their own way of turning themselves into the king?

Gotcha! I was just too wrapped up in the idea of following the past Alice characters to a T. But I’m glad to hear I don’t have to be exaclty the same. But I need some directional help with my character. According to Alice three theyll already have been an inhabitant of Wonderland for their entire life, and as such would they already be born into royalty? Or could they go about their own way of turning themselves into the king?
Well it's an already created wonderland playing off of all our collective thoughts and emotions, the alice's from the song aren't related to us or anything or if they are it can be very distant. otherwise it's just that we follow them closely but not exactly. so it's up to you really you're character can very well be born into royalty in reality or just wish to become a king and so you are in wonderland!

Oh? I tought it was representing the twins (since their symbol is the heart, which itself represents family in divination). But why not!

Still, if it isn't one of the players that controls the creepy doll, it means it's a potential foe. And nobody plays the Joker...hum...

Last edited:
Oh? I tought it was representing the twins (since their symbol is the heart, which itself represents family in divination). But why not!

Still, if it isn't one of the player that controls the creepy doll, it means it's a potential foe. And nobody plays the Joker...Hum...

I honestly thought that as well , well I’m gonna go make my character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back