• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Alice in DreamLand~ (RP Interest check)

Amaya Itami

Lovely_Hacker

Once upon a time, in a place unknown. There was a dream

No one knew who had dreamt the dream. But such a tiny dream it was.

The tiny dream began to think. “I don’t want to disappear. How can I make people dream of me?”

The tiny dream thought and thought and finally it came up with an idea

I will let the humans come to me and then, I will make them create my world.

The dream’s world is the wonderland of many but stray too far into the world and you may wander forever. This world is not a dream but a nightmare when you see everything but it is not the creatures you must worry about. No no, it is it’s people you must tread lightly with for there are rumors of many evil, greedy, adventurous souls. Each known as “Alice”. There is a cold-blooded maiden who bears a fearsome sword. There is a sly fox with a reputation of being a tame and gentleman who spreads his evil slowly with his voice. There is a sight of beauty a lovely girl who had a life so grand using her charms she can make anyone do her beck and call for any reason. And lastly are the twins who strayed into the dream’s world. Wandering forever the stubborn older sister and the clever younger brother journey will never end.

This is the dream’s world. Will you be staying?

CHARACTER SHEET: Fantasy - ~Alice in DreamLand~ (Character sheets)

*Idea by Amaya Itami, Writing by Neal Satou*
This follows the story of Alice human sacrifice, the song. 5 characters get transported to wonderland (Albeit a half broken one) following the five characters in the song. Wondering if people would be interested? Need 3 more people. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask!
*IF I AM UNAVAILABLE OR NOT ONLINE NEAL SATOU HAS EQUAL AUTHORITY AS ME OVER THIS THREAD*

Last edited:
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Same lol, So We meet separately, we all have our own introductions to the world then we all meet along the way. we follow our characters from the song, they came before us and we follow in their footsteps minus the death.

Interested, will we have people filling the caste in the song? Like, one person will be the queen with clubs and hearts will be the twins.

Interested, will we have people filling the caste in the song? Like, one person will be the queen with clubs and hearts will be the twins.
yes, the roles should ideally fit the cast in the song. The only difference is that we wouldn't be the characters in the song but rather the people who came after them and just followed in their footsteps. like heirs. the only characters that have been reserved are the spot of both twins. but other than that the rest of the cast is open. :)

It sounds interesting. I'd need more information on the world you've built for this though.
well, at the moment there is no world. the only guideline is that wonderland is on the brink of falling because of our predecessors actions. So, like a rundown wonderland. the rest of the world would just be built through the RP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back