• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom alice in borderland or sweet home rp! [dark/mature themes]

rennya

hazbin hotel enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello~! my name is zaria! this is a bit of a shot in the dark but i have so much muse right now, i'm desperate to roleplay this right now haha. i'm looking for an alice in borderland or sweet home roleplay! both of them are netflix originals based off of manga/webtoons of the same title.

> i would love to do canon x oc or oc x oc with doubling up!
> i am 20 years old, so i would like to roleplay with someone at least 17+. also because these shows have darker and mature themes
> i am a semi-lit to literate writer and i enjoy writing at least 2 good sized paragraphs per character, but considering my muse right now i might get carried away and write a lot more lol
> i can write for just about any canon character in the series (dead ones are fine too!), and i am lgtbq+ friendly and accept any type of pairing & platonic too!
> for me i'd like you to write these characters;
alice in borderland - arisu or chishiya
sweet home - hyunsu or eunhyuk

please reply here or shoot me a pm if you're interested!

hi! my name is morgan, i'd love love love to roleplay alice in borderland with you! i literally JUST made this account to reach out so i'm still not sure exactly how this website works lol.

hi! my name is morgan, i'd love love love to roleplay alice in borderland with you! i literally JUST made this account to reach out so i'm still not sure exactly how this website works lol.
hi there! sounds great! c: i'll message you, so no worries! ^^

hello~! my name is zaria! this is a bit of a shot in the dark but i have so much muse right now, i'm desperate to roleplay this right now haha. i'm looking for an alice in borderland or sweet home roleplay! both of them are netflix originals based off of manga/webtoons of the same title.

> i would love to do canon x oc or oc x oc with doubling up!
> i am 20 years old, so i would like to roleplay with someone at least 17+. also because these shows have darker and mature themes
> i am a semi-lit to literate writer and i enjoy writing at least 2 good sized paragraphs per character, but considering my muse right now i might get carried away and write a lot more lol
> i can write for just about any canon character in the series (dead ones are fine too!), and i am lgtbq+ friendly and accept any type of pairing & platonic too!
> for me i'd like you to write these characters;
alice in borderland - arisu or chishiya
sweet home - hyunsu or eunhyuk

please reply here or shoot me a pm if you're interested!
Hello! I would be interested, I’m not on here a lot so my discord is MyLastNerve-#8460. Feel free to message me. I am 20 just turned and I love dark and mature themes. I love all your rules and totally agree and I could play Arisu for you if you play Chishiya for me.

i am so incredibly late, but i'd be very interested in doing alice in borderland if you ever see this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back