• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Aliana- Home of the Aliens

amybri18

"After all this time?"/"Always"
Welcome to Aliana, a planet in a galaxy far, far away (that totally sounds like bad writing...).

Planet_by_eKtOr182.jpg

(photo made by eKtOr182, found on diviantart)

In this RP, you play as a family of aliens of this planet. There are 4 species you can have in your family:

Furries

Furries are the main type of aliens on this planet. They resemble animals such as dogs, cats and foxes.

Lavines

Lavines are the rarest creature on this planet. They are make interally of lava and live in the Volcanoes of Jukala.

Stardus

Stardus don't live on the planet, but instead in the purple dust around it. They are minuscule and hardly ever visit Aliana.

Humans

We all know what humans are (I hope...) On this planet, the aliens use humans as pets or slaves. Every family has one, no matter what they use them for. Some of the richer families have more than one.

Link to RP: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/aliana-home-of-the-aliens.114185/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll join but I can't reply back instantly during the night because I'm usually with friends around 7:00 every day ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back