• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Alex's Fandom Corner

Hello, hello! Thanks for taking a look at this interest check! My name's AlexneushoornTheGreat, I'm 24 years old and I've been an avid roleplayer since at least the age of 13! Here's a few things about myself!

- I prefer to have a roleplay partner of at least 18 years old. Nothing against minors, but it'd make things easier for both parties.
- I live in the CET timezone, so I might not always be online at the same time as you are.
- I have classic autism, so please bear with me if I struggle picking up on social cues or any of the sort.
- LGBT stuff is fine, but I'd prefer to discuss it before it's added into the RP.
- I can work with any post length, but a paragraph per post would be appreciated.
- I enjoy worldbuilding and would love to do so in a roleplay, but I only do so if I can absolutely trust my partner is dedicated to worldbuilding.

As for the fandoms I can RP in, they are:

Sonic the Hedgehog (Preferably the Pre-Super Genesis Wave continuity of the Archie Comics, though I can work in the game continuity well if my partner can convince me with a good plot.)
Super Mario (Preferably the Pre-Sticker Star continuity of the Paper Mario series, though I can work in the main game continuity and the Pre-Dream Team Mario and Luigi continuity well if I can be convinced with a good plot.)
Grand Theft Auto (Any of the games but Online will do for me, unless my partner has a good Online based plot they can convince me with.)
Animal Crossing (Anything Pre-New Horizons will do for me, unless my partner has a good New Horizons based plot to work with.)
Pokémon (Both the main games up until X and Y and original Mystery Dungeon plots will do for this fandom.)
Total Drama (Anything but the 2023 reboot and DramaRama will do for this fandom.)

If any of these fandoms strike your fancy, feel free to hit me up in my DMs and maybe we could get a roleplay going!

You know the Pokémon mystery dungeon angle is kinda hard to pull off, at least when it comes to the dungeons that is

You know the Pokémon mystery dungeon angle is kinda hard to pull off, at least when it comes to the dungeons that is
Yeah, I'm aware that Mystery Dungeon plots are difficult to write. I've had plenty of them go bust in the past, but that won't stop me dreaming from trying a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back