• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Aleria Interest Check

Nidelia

A Lost Kitty
So if this takes off it will have to be an HP, so it will be created after the update on the 19th.  But I want to make sure I have enough people who would like to join.  This is the plot:

This world is an apocalyptic one. It takes place after the world killed itself with wild fires and world catastrophes. There are three clans of people, Oztroja the evil clan that started the war and also harnesses the power of Water and Lightening, Sinderia the clan which has the power of Earth and Ice, and the new clan Hilendrix practicing the powers of Wind and Fire. One day, Nidelia, Sinderian citizen, ran away from her clan to make one of her own. She founded it by finding and collecting refugees and the wounded or betrayed. They are located in caves where Oztroja can't find them. It is a small city inside like a maze. Oztroja's leader is trying to make his own force by kidnapping children and raising them to try to take over the world to make his clan supreme, as Sinderia tries to keep it's peace with the people around them.

Of course if this goes well, we will need people to RP certain roles.  We will need leaders for the other 2 other clans Oztroja and Sinderia.  And then those leaders are going to both be my co-GM's, since I want them to accept the people who create characters for their clans and keep updated with me about where the plot is going and how.  The leaders can be either gender of course as well.

I of course will have specific different CS's for the people interested in creating the leaders for Sinderia or Oztroja, But I'll worry about that when I'll actually be able to create the HP if we get that far.  :3

Also note, all races are acceptable in this world.  Including Elemental races such as Nyads, Dryads, and Djinn's.  ^.^  Nidelia herself is a Nekomimi!  :D

@Kiowa I'll make specific apps for the leaders to fill out to see who I want as my co-GM's.  :3  But atm trying to get the interest into the RP.  ^.^

I play a really good back guy, count me in to be leader of the Oztroja clan. Or anyone else really I don't mind if someone else gets the position. Just count me in!

I'm interested! I've got a lot of RPs going for me right now, but I'm not sure about when you have the RP up. Please tag me in it anyway though ^^

@Nidelia ping me when the rp is up and I'll give it a look for sure!  Planning to rejoin this rping community and this looks right up my alley ^.^

Out of curiosity, since each group has 2 elements would characters have an affinity for one or the other, not both?  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back