• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aleria: Hilendrix

Nidelia

A Lost Kitty
Hilendrix_Banner.png

Hilendrix_Desert_Map.png
3c5c3154944c4615883e71e9219811d6.png

Nidelia was laying in her bed, staring at the ceiling, her arms up and under her head. She knew it was dawn, but that wasn't her concern right this moment, as she was more worried about the fast that today marked the third year since she had begun putting together the Hilendrix clan. Her secrety army was of course amassing, but she knew that it wasn't anywhere near ready to go up against Oztroja's forces yet.

She groaned as she forced herself to sit up and look around. She could hear people beginning to scuffle around outside her room, talking amonst themselves about whatever they were thinking. She looked over to her nightstand where she had a glass of water and a letter from Eritio, with his official seal. She couldn't help but smile despite herself as she reached over quickly grabbing the letter. Nidelia always looked forward to her letters from Eritio, after all, it was one of the few pieces left of home that she had.

She brought the parchment to her nose and sniffled in softly. With her catlike senses she was able to still pick up the faintest hint of the smells of the castle and she closed her eyes envisioning Eritio's office. She smiled and let out a contented sigh as she then reached down and opened the letter.

"Dear Nidelia,

Sorry it took a while to write this letter! The court would get way too worried If they knew I was sending letters to someone without specifications. I hope that this letter has reached you, and it hasn't been too long! Being the King of Sinderia has taken its toll, but nobody has lost faith yet, so why should I? I think I’m finally starting to make things a bit better in Sinderia. The people I work with are kind, helpful, and make my job a lot easier. I wish you were still around, but everything happens for a reason. It was like my father said, the gods won’t throw at us what we cannot handle. I still don’t know for what reasons you left… but I know you didn’t do it cause you hate me, right? Wherever the Horizons may bring you, I know you’ll meet great people! Just try to stay away from Oztrojan’s, though. I hear they’re just a tad mean, but that might be a little biased. I am the King of Sinderia, you know?

Anyways, in all seriousness, I know how severe the war is getting. I’m trying my very hardest to do what my father did and keep peace. I just don’t know if I can stand back and let Oztroja have their way. What does it mean to keep peace, anyways? I know I can make things change… not just for Sinderia, but for the entirety of Aleria. Maybe then, we can see each other again? For old times sake, though! Anyways, I can’t write much more, so I’ll leave you with this. Stay safe, and good luck on your travels!

-Best wishes, Lord Eritio Zantetsu

☺(Smiley Face)"

a bright and wide smile spread across Nidelia's face as she read the words on the parchment and she ran her fingers over the words of the page, feeling the indents in the paper from the quill.

Nidelia then stood up and walked over to the desk in her room and sat down, pulling out a quill and parchment, and began to write, humming a soft tune as she wrote it. It was a song she used to sing to Eritio whenever he was upset or needed consoling. Her humming then turned into soft singing. "Come little children, I'll take thee away, into a land of enchantment," the words flowed from her mouth from pure memory as she wrote her thoughts onto the parchment.

Within a few moments she was done and folded the parchment closed, grabbed her wax stick, her candle, and stamp. She then sealed the parchment with the wax and set everything back into their respective spots while the wax dried. She grabbed her letter and walked out of her room with it, looking for Lark, her most trusted friend and right hand person inside the clan.

Last edited:
cf845a84798853775932d0c7a44c7dc0.jpg
Role: Lead Hunter
Mood: Happy
Speaking to: Open
Equipment: -
Almond Chase
Almond was in her room peacefully sleeping for most of the morning. She loved being able to lounge around an not have to due much, but it was always ringing in her head that she had work to do. Being the Leader of the Hunters was always something she was surprised about. Even though her history in being able to survive was good, Almond was scared to disappoint, yet this drives her to greatness. "Oof!" She shouted out from her room. Maliki had decided it was time to wake up as he jumped onto her stomach. "Yes, yes yes. I'm getting up you little squirt." Giggling along she picked up her little pine martin and put him onto her shoulder as she began getting ready. Putting on her usual attire and venturing out into the clans lands. Bright and sunny she shouted out a 'Good Morning to everyone' before talking a walk. Small squeaks in her ear on occasion from her little friend on her shoulder.

Last edited:
Tristam Bradenton | 23 | Male | Hilendrix | Scout

Tristam woke up slowly, as if still dreaming. He had a very deep sleep after arriving in Hilendrix, yet he still couldn't believe he was not a prisoner in Oxtroja. Tristam sat up surveying the area - his new dwelling. It was small and decent, yet simple and pleasant to Tristam. His eyes fell open his steam arm plating. Tristam scooped up his steam arm's plating, carefully attaching them to his steam powered arm brace. The arms hissed into action as he flexed them back and forth to warm them up. Although he wasn't mad about being taken here, he wanted some answers and was sure if he talked to the people in charge he would get the answers he wanted. Tristam stepped out of the dwelling, admiring all the scenery of the cave. "Okay," he said, speaking to himself. "Where do I find the leaders?" Tristam place his goggles on his head. He had changed his attire to better match the Hilendrix people, but kept the goggles because he made them.

VEcUUlqm.png
Role: Warrior
Mood: Indifferent
Equipment: Glaive
Bushin Hokusai
Hokusai laid on his bed, dreamlessly sleeping. Having purged most of his emotions, his attempts at more...human behaviour was still limited to daytime activity when he actively sought for it. Well to be more exact, getting out of his way to do. He sat up and then stood fully upright, then took his glaive and sheathed it to his back after attaching a strap to it which connected on two small rings and then slinging it over his body, the strap across his back. He strode out of the room slowly, the blade of his glaive poking out by his head from where it hung. He looked around to find that leader "Nidelia" who took him in, as they barely had the chance to talk, just knowing that she recognised his strength. Nidelia Nidelia

Last edited:
-Lark sat outside the caves, curled up in a patch of sunlight with a book, every so often subconsciously she would shift her position to seek out the most warmth she could gain from the weaker sun, knowing it wouldn't be much longer before she slept. Just one more chapter her head said as she voraciously read, her eyes riveted on the page, she oh so loved reading about the people of the past as evidence from her large quantities of books in her hoard.-

Last edited:
0N_fJfsBKamkjJveNwnMP6ZkMYN96aiPL-vC7ohte1Vuxt_Q-2xPjjtNuc45dtG9Jwa_Vc0ZSONSNByy2094LJJE2g6mKalGRwvjzc4edMD44MXfdt1tnSHte95_QGJ9Q6Q4mdid
Mood: Elated
Speaking to: Tristam BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader
Clan: Hilendrix
Equipment:
YXIceltkGukT07WDPqRPT4qnhSXpVmv-u148nWjaoo07vZ2fjxRn__WzRi0-3K53Tjj08QowcgI_ED8TTu12sRTct3km0ZgEC7EtlzXvapESSxg5B7D2RvYTCWWNhyhGNpArMJwM
Nidelia Sponze

Upon exiting her home and heading towards the exit of the cave where she knew Lark would be, she ran into a young man, not much older than herself by appearances. In the process she dropped the letter, but she smiled brightly and apologetically at the man. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I should have been watching-" she stopped as she had started to bend down to pick up her letter, when she noticed his arms.

She knew the work of Hilendrix, like this, it made her feel funny, seeing technology that wasn't obviously about to kill her up close and person. "I... I'm sorry, I don't believe we've met yet?" she says confusedly as she sized him up. "I'm Nidelia Sponze, the Shaman of HIlendrix," she said managing to pick up the letter and stood up straight, smoothing out her dress, before looking back to him. "I'm guessing you're new, as I normally meet every new person who is brought into Hilendrix, why I haven't met you, I don't know, but, it's a pleasure to meet you..." she trailed off, awaiting to hear him answer with his name. Her smile was still in place, but she appeared more apprehensive towards him, weary if you will.

VEcUUlqm.png
Mood: Focused
Bushin Hokusai
Hokusai noticed Nidelia, but they seemed to be embroiled in conversation with someone else, so decided it was a waste of time to try and approach them. Instead, he decided to return his usual refinement of his skills, as to let up on that was vehemently against everything he knew. Taking the glaive from his back and removing the strap, which he unhooked from one ring, wrapped around his glaive at the spot of the other circle then tied together at the one ring, he walked to the training grounds. He had yet to actually try the training grounds here, and decided now was a time he may as well see how they would fare. Entering the area, it was a place filled with training dummies. There was one or two people training focused on hitting the wooden dummies. They were hardwood dummies that were thickly layered around it with straw, to emulate the protective gambesons and general protective wear of people, while the wood typically served to keep the dummies relatively intact for reuse.
Hokusai noted there to be plentiful dummies, so first tested how strong the dolls themselves were. Holding the glaive with his right hand, he held it closer to the base and swung from his left shoulder diagonally down to his lower right side, the weapon make a "*woosh*" as it cut the air at speed. The glaive sliced the dummy cleanly from shoulder to waist, the top coming off from the force of the blow with it and falling to the floor with a muffled thud, the weight of the wood with the straw landing. Noting the clean cut straight through the wood, he then rested his glaive blade on the shoulder of another dummy. As an exercise of strength, he pushed with all his might the glaive down with a motion to go cut through the dummy. The glaive slowly cut into the straw, breaking from the force rather than cutting, then when the straw cut, went into the wood. From there, he placed his other hand on the glaive too and put his force into it, the glaive slowly began to be crushed under the sheer force. It was half cutting and half being crushed into dust from the force, until the stand of the dummy gave out under it and it all fell to the floor in a mess, from which Hokusai extracted his glaive. The other two people who were there stared in horror at the display before them, feeling like they needed to train a lot more to match anything close to that. Hokusai repeated the cutting and then crushing exercise with the next several dummies, though would stop after a while to leave some dummies intact for others to use.

Mood: Happy (?)
Location: Helendrix Cave Speaking to: Nidelia Nidelia Equipment: Steam Arms
Tristam
Tristam took a deep breath and walked forward as Nidelia ran into him. Though he didn't fall over he did whirl around ready to see if he was being attacked. Tristam had been a bit jumpy since last night, after all he came really close to being a prisoner of the Oztoja's army. To his surprise, a Neko stood before him. He had heard of Neko's but never really seen one. Finally, after Nidelia was finished with her introduction, Tristam smiled warmly and spoke. "So you're the one in charge. I owe big time. One of your tribe’s people led me here. Nice to meet you, Nidelia. I'm Tristam. Tristam Bradenton." He said, noticing the weary look on Nid's face. "I will not hurt you. These are like a brace for my arms. They are in constant paralysis without them." Tristam studied Nidelia carefully, for he’d never seen a cat being before. “Can you really, transform into a… Cat? Excuse the random question but I’ve never seen anyone like you before.” His voice was quiet and gentle, for he was still weary of the fact he was a wanted man.

Last edited:
Mood: Amazed
Speaking to: Bushin PicaPirate PicaPirate
Almond Chase
Walking through the clans lands, Almond made her way into the training grounds. Stopping for a few moments to speak to her hunters she smiled a laughed with them before one of them pointed out Bushin who was decimating their practising targets. The few looked towards each other and shook their heads, it reminded them more of something from the Oztroja's style but none the less Almond had to say hello. Waltzing herself over with Maliki on her shoulder she smiled and tapped the man on his shoulder before speaking in her most welcoming voice. "Morning you! How's your day going, huh?" Almond sense of tone never really changed, she was either happy or happy. Anger wasn't really in her dictionary and she didn't really want to find out what would happen if it was. Running her hand up to her shoulder, she petted her little friend in the mean time while she spoke to him.

Last edited:

0N_fJfsBKamkjJveNwnMP6ZkMYN96aiPL-vC7ohte1Vuxt_Q-2xPjjtNuc45dtG9Jwa_Vc0ZSONSNByy2094LJJE2g6mKalGRwvjzc4edMD44MXfdt1tnSHte95_QGJ9Q6Q4mdid
Mood: Apprehensive
Speaking to: Tristam BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader
Equipment:
Nidelia Sponze
Nidelia watched him, listening to his words carefully. Now why would she willingly show him her weakness when he knows she's nervous about the fact that there's an Oztrojan in her home? Either he was extremely innocent and not thinking, or he was definitely trying to catch her in a weak state. But she wouldn't show him, since it was a known fact Neko's could go full cat form, she'd simply just answer his question. "Yes, we can," she says nodding with a bright smile. Her eyes would show she was giving him the benefit of a doubt in continuing to talk with him.

"Come, walk with me Trist, may I call you Trist?" she asks smiling happily as she turned and started to make her way to Lark again. After he'd answer she would nod and contemplate it. "And what brought you here? Why did you leave Oztroja?" she asks as she walks.

Mood: Calm
Location: Helendrix Cave Speaking to: Nidelia Nidelia Equipment: Steam Arms
Tristam
Tristam was satisfied with the answer. Even though the nickname was not particularly to his liking, he wasn't the type to argue. "Sure. You can call me that." he stated, following Nidelia. He nodded at her questions. "Well, I left Oztroja because... I didn't feel good. I was a Scout in there military." he decided to leave out the fact his father enlisted him without giving Tristam a choice. "So I ran away, refusing to come back. They saw me as an enemy from then on, and I've been sleeping in the cold damp jungle ever since. Until, someone brought me here." Tristam concluded. Tristam looked at Nidelia curiously, but turned away to admire the constructs in the cave.

VEcUUlqm.png
Mood: Curious
Speaking to: K Kiowa
Bushin Hokusai
Hokusai stopped and held his glaive in how he naturally held it unsheathed, the blade towards the ground resting on his right side. That blade really did curve and it seemed rather sharp, certainly not something to dance your fingers on. He turned around to face whoever came up behind him, to which he saw a woman almost 2 feet short than her looking...happy? He thinks that is what the woman he once met called it. Happiness. Apparently a warm fuzzy feeling that humans should feel, and other races too. He wasn't really sure what happiness was though, quite literally. His voice was deep, but it wasn't gravely, which revealed some of the almost youthfulness he had at 27: "Training, honing my skills as the Bushin. I cannot ever let the blade of my strength be dull.".

Mood:
Speaking to: Tristam & Lark BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123
Equipment:
YXIceltkGukT07WDPqRPT4qnhSXpVmv-u148nWjaoo07vZ2fjxRn__WzRi0-3K53Tjj08QowcgI_ED8TTu12sRTct3km0ZgEC7EtlzXvapESSxg5B7D2RvYTCWWNhyhGNpArMJwM
Nidelia Sponze

Nidelia listened to him. She could tell he didn't particularly want to talk about it all that much, so she didn't push him when he was done. She did also notice him looking at her before looking away and just smiled. "Well, you'll be safe here Tristam," she says placing a reassuring hand on what was left of his shoulder where he could feel and gave it a gentle squeeze. "You don't even have to fight if you don't want to," she adds brightly. She knew plenty of people who didn't want to fight, but couldn't make it all the way to Sinderia for safety.

She then came to a stop at the sunning rocks that belonged to Lark and noticed her reading a book. She rolled her eyes at this. "Hey, Lark!" she said loudly and tapped the rock with her foot.

Mood: Amazed
Almond Chase
Almond nodded a few time after he finished "I see! I normally use a bow". She peered at his glaive a few times confused by what it was, but she ultimately thought it was a weird weapon of some sort. Deciding not to question it, she tilted her head peering at him for a moment trying to work out what he was all about. "Sooo, I don't remember meeting you. I'm Almond! I lead the hunters here." She smiled still it never really left her lips as her hand curled round her small martin on her shoulder. She was really interested in who he was, why he was here and well just who he was really.

-lark sighed as she was interrupted, if it was anyone else she would probably give atleast some lip but her respect for Nidelia was too great and the book wasn't interesting enough for her to be so annoyed as to actually spit fire so she set it aside and looked up, smiling to her friend and the newcomer- "K.C. how are you this...er...." -she looks up at the sky as if to check to see what the right response is- "day, yes, day. and who is this? hello" -she addressed Tristam, her skin and hair shifting colors as she moved-

Role: Shaman Right Hand
Mood: Amused but a tad Annoyed
speaking to Nidelia and Tristam Nidelia Nidelia BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

VEcUUlqm.png
Mood: Curious
Bushin Hokusai
The woman seemed to give off a lot of this happiness thing, it was rather odd. He noted though what they said about the use of the bow and that they were the lead hunter. Presumably, they were often in charge then for the food of this place in terms of meat. Hokusai looked at her in an almost piercing manner, though looking gently was unknown for him. He wasn't really sure what to make of her existence, well aside from not cutting them down where they stand. That'd seem a bad idea, apparently. "I am the Bushin, Hokusai. I am on the ever perpetual path to further becoming the epitome of martial power. Though I have been learning of the more...conventional human ways, my path is to fight.". He wasn't shouting but he wasn't exactly quiet either.

Location: Helendrix Cave Speaking to: Nidelia Nidelia Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 Equipment: Steam Arms
Tristam
"I'll fight if you need me, too." he responded warmly. Tristam turned and to see a dragon-like humanoid standing in front. At first, he was take aback, but Nidelia's reassurance surfaced in his mind. The way Nidelia talked to Lark also increased his confidence. He nodded his head and stepped forward, holding out his hand and admiring all the colors of the dragon beings scales. "Tristam. I'm Tristam." he said holding out a metal hand to greet Lark. "What are you reading about?" Tristam had loved to read as a kid because of silents and the wondrous worlds they took him in. That kind of died out when he grew up and joined the military.

Speaking to: Tristam & Lark Clan: Hilendrix
Equipment:
Nidelia Sponze
"Ah yes, Tristam, this is Lark, my right hand and personal advisor," she says smiling brightly and happily at Lark, then frowns. "You weren't up all night again, were you?" she asks with a lecturing mother sort of tone of voice. "Also, make sure not to ask her to borrow one of her books," she adds with a smile and wink at Tristam. "I don't know how much you know about Draconian's, but they're very possessive of their hoards," she says with a chuckle and looked back to Lark.

"Welp, looks like another day of no sleep for you Lark," she states simply. She then held the letter for Eritio out to Lark. Lark was the only one who knew about her staying in contact with the Sinderian king, and why she did. She didn't trust anyone else know, for fear they would make Hilendrix known to Oztroja, or assume that they were picking sides and would soon try to unite with Sinderia against Oztroja, which wasn't the case in either scenario, as Lark should well know. "Also, when you're done having this delivered, I need you to check on the status of our people, it's time," she says to Lark, knowing Lark would know what that meant.

A meeting of the entire clan was going to be underway soon.

Mood: Stunned
Almond Chase
Blinking a few times, there wasn't much reaction. He was like a blank wall that Almond couldn't break through, the large volume from his voice also didn't help in the matter. Her head turning to see her fellow hunters giggling also made it worse before they all left. Turning back to face him she gave a awkward smile, but none the less a smile. "Oh right. That sounds..adventurous? I'm not really sure. But still, it's nice to meet you!" Her voice picked up a little but she twitched her nose. Gazing round the training grounds had a few smashed dummies, it's least to say it didn't impress Almond very much. "Well, considering you've decided to-..to-..train? I'm pretty sure you'll master that fighting thing soon."

-she accepted the letter with a sigh and mischevious grin as she turns to shake Tristam's hand, going to mess with Nidelia by ignoring her for a second- "I'm reading this woman's journal from the last town, my hoard consists of rare books and whats rarer then a persons thoughts, feelings and work? this woman happened to be a poet of great skill and it's quite good...unfortunately she didn't make it out alive and I didn't find anyone who knew her, so, I'm reading her words so atleast she lives on in someones head"

-enough messing with Nidelia, she turned towards her next- "you knew when you asked me to join that I was a night owl miss kitty" -she grins, getting an evil idea and whispers in her ear- "should I tell you know who that you found a new beau?" -she pulls away with a grin, giggling and would attempt to dodge any physical harm that might come from her teasing Nid-

role: shaman right hand where: outside the caves talking to Nidelia and Tristam Nidelia Nidelia @HeavyArtillery

Location: Helendrix Cave Speaking to: Nidelia Nidelia Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 Equipment: Steam Arms
Tristam
Tristam chuckled at the thought of a hoard full of books, and not gold. "I did some poetry myself back in the day. It was awful. A Draconian huh? Yes I've done some studying..." he admitted. He nodded in agreement at Lark's statement of books being valuable. Tristam felt a tad awkward from not being in the loop of the clan meeting. Tristam just waited patiently as Lark whispered cheekily into Nidelia's ear. It made him a feel a bit more out of place as Lark giggled, as if they had been talking about him. "Excuse my questions, but what's going on? What are you guys planning? I suppose you don't have to tell me if you don't trust me." Tristam said, correcting himself.

Last edited:
VEcUUlqm.png
Bushin Hokusai
A normal person would have noted the sarcasm, but of course he was too much of a blockhead to notice even simpler nuances in speech. Finding it a waste of breath to speak with her further as she seemed to bid him farewell with what she said, he simply turned around and raised the glaive with one hand, then cut down two more dummies clean in two in a swoop. The dummies were too far away from each other to lead to any further similar collateral, which was probably for the better. He then thrust the butt of the polearm straight through another dummy, which left a large hole seeing as there wasn't any actual spear end on the other end of the glaive, then pulled out the haft and was once again training as usual with various, all deadly looking movements.

kilrogg_deadeye_5873.png

With: Bushin, Almond Chase, many other warriors
Mood: Peaceful
Role: Warrior Leader
Savage Orcs typically found no sleep unless it was under the light of the moon. Warlord of the Hilendrix, Paba Rangor was no different; instead of resting in the caves with his brethren, he would wander off into the cool desert and find a suitable gully to sleep in for the night. Some would say this bore the risk of being discovered by the enemy, but know this, since when do you catch an Orc by surprise? The opposite was the more common case. Even in an open plain, a crafty master of warfare knew the best spots for hiding.

Though once the sun rose, the desert became a sanctum of rest and more an abode of heated torture. That was why once the sun came up, Rangor awoke and headed back to the Hilendrix cave system-city, the long brown cloth he had used as a blanket now serving as a suitable cloak. For the casual explorer, the cave system-city would be nigh impossible to find, let alone enter without the right knowledge, but surely he of all people should manage to do so.

It was time for his usual training routine, or rather observing his warriors who were training, guiding them, as it were. As Warrior Leader Rangor entered the training grounds, some of the warriors ceased momentarily to pay to him a salute, or at the very least an acknowledging glance. The Orc returned the salutes with one of his own and they carried on with their duties. He saw the menagerie of broken dummies and already knew who was responsible for this. Indeed, that giant man with a spear.

"Bushin Hokusai! Once again you inconvenience our logistics by callously destroying our precious dummies!" the Warlord addressed this monster of a man in his usual authoritative bark. Lesser men would tremble in fear in the face of such a man. Rangor was an Orc, fortunately. "I must ask you to calm down and try practicing with some of our men. Maybe then you'd show some restraint." He chuckled to himself. In no situation would Hokusai restrain himself. That was what made him so fearsome.

K Kiowa PicaPirate PicaPirate

VEcUUlqm.png
Speaking to: K Kiowa lazee lazee
Bushin Hokusai
Hokusai halted a glaive swing mid air which was about to decapitate 3 dummies, then held it to his usual resting stance at his side. The Warrior Leader he had only met once before was talking to him and according to Nidelia, he was to follow their instructions when it came to what to do in this clan, for he led the leaders. Of course some instructions were useless, like the one he was given just now. "These dummies are simply too weak. And I do not hold back in fighting, lest it would be a waste of my time to do so and my training useless.". While he had no bloodlust emanating from him, it was clear that his attacks were going to either smack into an almost immovable object, go through whatever he attacked, or kill a person.
Rangor was one of the few strongest in the area. He had not faced many orcs in his time, but when he did they gave him quite some trouble due to their brute strength, as they were typically more simple in martial thought stream and relied on pure brute strength. What Hokusai matched in strength however he also made up extra in skill in fighting. He was however aware of the aura around Rangor, one of a plentiful experienced warrior who had wizened and became something quite else, likely matching him in power, to which only maybe the quality of weapon would turn the tides.

Almond Chase
Almond took a step back once he began again, the voice that crept up behind the two made her jump slightly as she peered over her sight caught hold of Paba. Almond backed away reasonably quickly having some bad run ins with Orcs in her past. She knew Paba wouldn't hurt her, or at least she hoped, but her natural instincts kicked in when the deep and gravely voice began. Trying to speak, her voice stuttered greatly and all Almond could do was face-palm at herself. "M-morning Paba." She sighed before perching herself on the resting bench behind her, legs tucked under her as they crossed over, Maliki crept himself down from Almonds shoulder and began making his little nest within her limbs. His fur tucking all together until he was nothing but a fluff-ball sat in her lap.
Mentions: PicaPirate PicaPirate lazee lazee

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back