• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Alcatraz Out Of Character CLOSED (RESTART)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I believe that's it. I'm waiting a little bit to bring Dr. Howard back in, unless I need to bring him back now. I had a full post in mind early this morning and I lost it due to not having help with my kids XD So unless he's needed at this very moment...... XD XD XD :'( :'(

HELL YEAH
REIZO IS NOW HIS REAL, TWISTED, SELF
RYUU IS HAVING A HEART-TO-HEART MOMENT
NURSE MARISOL IS ENGAED IN CONVERSATION
AND BIG DADDY RYOKO IS HAPPEH

Name:
Augustine Erekson
Sexual Preference:
Pansexual
Teacher/Doctor:
Doctor
Reason sent to Alcatraz:
Came to Alcatraz under her own accord to search for someone, her personal secret mission.
Kinesis/Psychic Power:
Can make people hear things that aren't really there, creating diversions for when she does not want to be found.
Appearance:

History:
Augustine was born into a family consisting of a mother, a father, and a brother. They lived quite happily, despite the poverty they lived in. One day, she got really sick, sicker than what her family could afford to cure. She was given to an organization called the "Butchers", to kill her off so her parents could support her brother. The Butcher's leader was absolutely smitten with her and insisted that she was to stay alive.

The organization was where she grew up, she even had her own room with no bars anywhere to be seen. She had a good life with the Butchers, she was treated just like she was one of them. She was homeschooled by the leader, one of the smartest men she had met, who posed as her father and acted much like one, even though he had aggressive tendencies. This man's name was Adam.

Adam tried as hard as he could to spoil her. She got most of the things she wanted, she even had a katana collection. But he never gave her any information on her old family. Once she was old enough, she was recruited into the Butchers. She stayed with them until she was able to go to college. Just a few days before her first day of school, someone in the Butchers had told her that she had a brother and that he was going to bed school as well. She decided to follow him into the craft, knowing that she would find him. Med school turned into college, college turned into her first job, being at Alcatraz.
Personality:
Augustine is shy in a large group of people she doesn't know, often not talking. On the other hand, if she knows most of the people in the group, she is talkative and boisterous. She is actually a quite confident person, loves to take the lead in any situation, but often has trouble accepting that she won't always have control. Augustine is not one to wear a dress or a skirt. She likes to wear what she feels comfortable in, such as shorts and a T-shirt. She loves being surrounded by friends and coffee, along with kittens and Chinese food. She is secretly afraid of escalators.
YESSSS FINLLLLYYY h2h0e h2h0e

Users who are viewing this thread

Back