• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Alcaschwitz

I don't know. I was thinking "is this an rp of a fictional holocaust death camp?" I never talked to the guy.

Well I mean, would you be interested in an rp similar to this... Well technically there is nothing here to get ideas off of except for the incorrect spelling of Auschwitz... But do you like the idea of mutants in WW2?? Sort of like Magneto, but mutants are sent to Auschwitz but are kept there as a secret and they're planning to get out? Maybe, I just thought of it just then

Well I mean, would you be interested in an rp similar to this... Well technically there is nothing here to get ideas off of except for the incorrect spelling of Auschwitz... But do you like the idea of mutants in WW2?? Sort of like Magneto, but mutants are sent to Auschwitz but are kept there as a secret and they're planning to get out? Maybe, I just thought of it just then
I'm not interested in holocaust rps. I came here out of curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back