• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Aki returns AGAIN? [Fantasy/Fandom/Anime]

aintnobaka

tatakae
Hey everyone!

About Me:

• I'm 21 and I'm really only looking to RP with people who are 18+. Nothing against younger roleplayers! I've roleplayed since I was around 12/13, but I would just feel more comfortable writing with adults considering that I am an adult.
  • I like to plot and plan. I like to do this throughout the course of the RP as well as beforehand. Ideas might change as we start writing and I like to communicate new ideas with my partner to keep the story progressing. I'm the type of partner who will message you at 2am like "okay WHAT IF..." because I get invested in our characters lmao.
  • I also like to communicate OOC. I'll gladly do this through PM on site, but I also like talking to partners on discord too! If we have a RP and you'd like to add me on discord, feel free to ask!
  • My replies will not always be the same time every day. Please please please please understand that I cannot always reply every day. This might be for multiple reasons! I may be busy with work or university (I'm starting a masters course in September), or I may not have the motivation or I simply might not be in the mood to reply. If I haven't replied, please don't bug me. It gets annoying and it will put me off roleplaying with you. If it's been over a week, then feel free to message me, but not every other day.
  • My reply length fluctuates and I like to mirror-write. The length of my post will depend on the scene. Action scenes may be shorter, emotional scenes may be longer. I don't necessarily care about writing multiple paragraphs every single reply - I'm here to have fun with characters, not write a book (which I do). Saying that, I don't enjoy one-liners or two sentence paragraphs, you know? I like to mirror write, so if you write multiple paragraphs each time, then I will match that.
  • I prefer to write female characters, but I'm not opposed to writing males. If we have multiple characters in our RP, then I'll play a mix of both. I'm also down to write FxM, FxF and MxM pairings for romance.

Interests
My favourite setting for an RP is a high fantasy or a medieval fantasy setting! I'm 100% down to create our own fantasy world and RP in that. I also like historical RPs as well. However, I also roleplay in different fandoms too (starred are ones that I really want):

• Game of Thrones/ASOIAF**
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Sports anime (Yowamushi Pedal**, Haikyuu!!, Kuroko no Basket, Diamond no Ace)
  • Vikings (seasons 1-3 only)
With fandom RPs, I like to use a mix of OC and canon characters.

Pairings
Here's a list of relationship dynamics that I would be interested in writing:

• Princess x Criminal
  • Prince/Princess x Commoner
  • Lord/Lady x Commoner
  • Captain of the Guard x Guard
Of course, this list is non-exhaustive and we don't have to stick to just these!
Please feel free to message me or reply here if you would be interested in roleplaying with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back