• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Akame school for the talanted

Graves look at her dadhing away as he take him knife and placing it in his pocket as she ran catchimg her and hug behind her "u arent going to tell eveyone whay hapoen right?" He ask her with a laugh as the wemt inside the rooftop making her seat "dont worry k womt hurt u this time" he said as he take out a med kint and some stitches pulling her close to him and started tending her wounds in the neck "normal as ever"

@MintPanda

She felt his arms around her and she glared. She hesitated then looked at him. " Fine I won't..." She wished she could take those words back. She sat in between his legs as he stitched it all back. She winced. "No it's not normal!!!" She slapped him across the face. "Stitches in my neck is not normal! She started crying. "Are you going to do this again?" @Astaroth Suzumiya

Graves stop in mid point as she slap him again as he snap a bit almost taking out his chainsaw but he cool down as he look at her and chuckle petting her head gently"sorry about that let me fix it for you" he told her as he tae the deeble away and grab an alcohole placing it in her wound and taking a bandait in it. He then proceed doing it in her stomach and legs "a big problem... can always be solve" he said with a smile and take away the first aid as he hugged her.he have no rights to do what has been done abd he also got the strange feeling of why she was so important to him. Usualy he would leave them dead yet he gealed ger witch was so nes to him

@MuffinRPs

She winced again as the alcohol stung her pounding raw flesh. She then was entrapped in a hug and he didn't hug him back, angry with him. She looked at the ground and pulled away. "Don't do it again..." She then looked up at him, their faces inches away. She blushed. @Astaroth Suzumiya

They got food talked about hair styles for Him and they went to the roof and they are coming down in a bit))

Graves nodded with a smile "yeah... i derserve it" he said with a laugh then pause whr they both came face to face. She look. Beautiful. Her eyes were sparkling. Her lips is pure and she just got the right inage of a goddess it took him like an etgernity before responding "h..hey?" He ask her as little red lines start to form from his cheeks as he quickle look away. He was having the most strangest feeling and he wanted to know what it means

@MintPanda

(Well my character and @MintPanda character is having a disscussion at the rofftop)

yukki was looking for her mother as she smiled looking around as she was skipping she was the one who helped her learning how to play piano she is a good mother to her @Astaroth Suzumiya

She smiled then watched as he blushed and looked away. "Uhm....so..." She couldn't think of anything to say. It was like the words were stuck in her throught. She then grabbed his face and kissed him, not saying a word. She then went back down and walked to the cafiteria @Astaroth Suzumiya

Graves look at her and blush now his cheeks were the same color of his hair and hel ook at the door to were she exite as he stand up trying to solve tge puzzle on what happen him as he walk outsids stil nit forgeting what happen . It was the first time he was ever been kissed and why did she have t? A grin as hecwalk to the cafeteria. Shifting his head slightly as he saw her lil sis with a teacher mayve tgat is what she means her new family.

@MintPanda @Zeldafangirl

She then went to her table seeing her stuff still there as she picked it up and threw away her apple and kept her water bottle. She then sat down and for the reminder of lunch she flipped through her music. @any.one

Graves sat back up in the rooftop laying in the floor and takimg a cigar firing it up and imhaling it while looking at the sky. He thought his day would end but it dint... it end up withsomething greate

@Anyone

Yukki just looked at her mom" hey mom wanna meet my big brother" she say looking at her mother as she was smiling as she was drawing pictures she loved her new mother she was happy to have a mother she helps with her piano music not getting abused hurting her hand awith a ruler @Astaroth Suzumiya

Once the school day was over she went to get her dorm key. Once she got it she went to dorm A-1. She unlocked the door and set her cello down after getting it out of the room. She flopped on the bottom bunk, leaving the door wide open and started singing. @any.one

Grave walk out of the rooftop as he cough a bit and scratch the back oh his head. Looking at his chainsaw he saw a student as the student try to run he throw his knife and as he pull the blood it splatter in his face and cloths.

He then walk out he wonder how his lol sister is doing now.reaching to some dorms he herd someone singing and ge think he know whos voice is that. He knock on the door to look who sings that nicely.

@MintPanda @Zeldafangirl angirl

Last edited by a moderator:
She stopped singing. She heard a knock on the door and half yelled, "come in!" She looked over at the wooden door to see who it was and when she saw it was Grave she blushed and turned to face the wall, thinking about when she kissed him earlier. That bed was quite comport able.@Astaroth Suzumiya

Graves enter inside as he saw her "i knew it" he stop and laugh "i know the voice it was you... so you can sing? Why dint u told me" he told her as he take a seat and wipe the blood that drip from his face. Also covering half of his face as he recall what happen "hey can i ask you something?"

@MintPanda

She shrugged. "I don't tell people I can sing cause I don't like people knowing everything I do." She said and looked t him. "Sure. What is it?" She asked and layed her head in her pillow. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Graves look at her as he smile "so thats why... atleast i know" he said proudly as he look by the window "u kiss me... your lips were soft and your red as cherry...why did u do that?" He ask her with a smile.

@MintPanda

She blushed and then felt herself turn super hot as she looked at him. "I...I really don't know..." She said then looked at the ground. " Whenever I'm with you, I feel something I've never felt before..." Sha admitted and blushed a deeper red. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Graves look at her as he blush a bit. Standing up and sitting beside her he take out a knife "i also feel... something weird" he said with a smile "it so weird that i dont know why nor what it means but i could only feel it... when im around u" he then grab his long hair "i dont know what it means but " he look at her "i think i like it" he said as he cut his long hair placing it beside her hair the has been cut in the table "i really like it and i dont want it to go away" he said as he smile at her "i dont want u to ho away"

(His image when he cut his hair xD ) @MintPanda
images

When he took out the knife she sat up and held her pillow close. He cut his hair and her mouth dropped. She blushed as he said he didn't want it to go away, and that he didn't want her to go away. She didn't want it or him to go away... She then was hesitant but she then kissed his lips, holding it. @Astaroth Suzumiya

Graves blink as he blush as he slowly wrap his arms around her pulling her close as he kiss her back it like an ethernity when he broke the kiss placing his head on hers "is it early to share such passionate feeling... what does it called again? " he ask her as he never know the word love.

@MintPanda

She blushed as well, as she felt his arms go around her. She pouted once he broke the kiss and then whispered, "Do you mean...love?" She felt his head on hers as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him. "I don't think it's too early... Why?" @Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back