• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

Decide Gilroy's fate

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Also, should we start posting on this thread (thingy ma bobber thingy) once you've post the first post (-y thingy ma giggy) or just switch naturally?

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Also, should we start posting on this thread (thingy ma bobber thingy) once you've post the first post (-y thingy ma giggy) or just switch naturally?

[/QUOTE]
I approve of your labeling skillz

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Also, should we start posting on this thread (thingy ma bobber thingy) once you've post the first post (-y thingy ma giggy) or just switch naturally?

[/QUOTE]
We will start posting here when the assassins get to the other base.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Whaaaaaaaaa, moving-seption

[/QUOTE]
New base is actually new thread. Half life 3 confirmed.

ashel darkwing]So like anyone know why [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5023-aeri-rosevier/ said:
@Aeri Rosevier[/URL] dropped of the face of the earth? (Aka hasn't posted in days)
Tottally didn't trap her in my basement...but no seriously. No clue. Hope she's alright, probably just holiday junk though.

Mitchs98 said:
Tottally didn't trap her in my basement...but no seriously. No clue. Hope she's alright, probably just holiday junk though.
Ya probably...so I've been looking at the sign up and a lot of people have left...

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Ya probably...so I've been looking at the sign up and a lot of people have left...

[/QUOTE]
Blaming teh holidays, personally.

Mitchs98 said:
Blaming teh holidays, personally.
Like maybe we should tag everyone that put a character in the sign up and see if they wanna join again idk I would just love to have more people

ashel darkwing]Like maybe we should tag everyone that put a character in the sign up and see if they wanna join again idk I would just love to have more people [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20955-leo-radomir/ said:
@Leo Radomir[/URL] Was doing that already. I was going to suggest to Kayzo to allow a few more too

I'm not going to let anyone else join for now. In January however, I'll let two or three people in.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]We could just rp about them going to HQ or we could have them help with torr

[/QUOTE]
Torr is very very paralyzed at the moment :P

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]flippermon i had a really gory idea for spice but the rule is no super detailed gore pooey

[/QUOTE]
O.o I'm worried as to what it was you were going to do. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back