• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame Ga Kill

Decide Gilroy's fate

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Wh- what about the old thread and story? Start off where it left off?
Exactly. Right where we left off. We are moving threads so I can edit anything and everything, and it would be much easier for all of us.

Kayzo said:
Exactly. Right where we left off. We are moving threads so I can edit anything and everything, and it would be much easier for all of us.
Oh. Ok. I was worried we were starting over, lol.

Tomorrow I'll be gone quite frequently but that'll only be in the morning till mid afternoon and for the rest of the day I'll be on since i have kickboxing at 7-8am and LAX practice at 12-2pm so that'll be fun.. totally~

@Defective Kitten I know it's been forever and I haven't really found a spot to jump in yet. Also, I haven't really been checking my RPN. And as for the thread being too much, I mean there's like 97 friggen pages. I dunno if that's too big or not.

@BrokenLyrics No, it was more so that Kayzo can have more control on the Rp since Grimmlock is on and off when rping with us. Plus she can update things more frequently so we're not all confused when reading things that were last updated weeks or even months ago. Also, we're about to leave the old base so you might want to join in by then :)

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I can't feel my legs and i have to go exercise again in 2 hours 0^0

[/QUOTE]
RIP

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]YAY PRACTICE WAS CANCELED! I CAN REST! MY COACH KNEW MY PAIN (not really but we can just say she did)

[/QUOTE]
What sport do you play?

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I do kickboxing just for personal training and i play lacrosse for my school :) @Kayzo do you play any sports? :D

[/QUOTE]
I used to play soccer, but school got busy so I quit.

Kayzo said:
I used to play soccer, but school got busy so I quit.
Oh, my school went into league for girl's soccer. All the girls in girls soccer are sooo freaking attractive beautiful cx but if you're good at soccer, you're just naturally good at lacrosse I've noticed since some of the girls who play both sports are extremely naturally talented. Soccer players are usually always cute cx I'm sure you're adorable @Kayzo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back