• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Interest Check] Akame Ga Kill - Shadows From a Former Kingdom

A
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

It's twenty years after the Revolutionary Army won the battle for the capitol. Some events are unfolding in the kingdom that you have decided to assist in figuring out and stopping.

Kiyoko Tomoe

The Donut Goddess
Twenty years have passed since the war ended. The Emperor, whom had been manipulated by Honest during the entirety of the war, had been removed from the throne by the infamous Night Raid. Everybody expected the kingdom to enter a new era of peace and stability, and such was the case. The kingdom has done massive rebuilding and restructuring. Once-nobles had been imprisoned for corrupt and heinous acts, new laws were placed into effect, and most importantly, a new ruler had been chosen. Life was far more ideal for the common folk, with no conflicts or wars occurring.

One day, however, a village two days' travel from the kingdom suddenly cut contact with the capital, with further investigation showing that all of the people in the town had up and vanished, leaving the village itself undisturbed. It was around this same time that a handful of Teigu had gone missing from the capital, along with the murder of the second in command of the empire's army. From then on, more and more small villages' people began to disappear from the world, and a handful of assassinations were occurring within the capital itself.

The Queen, with what Teigu remain, has begun amassing the strongest the kingdom has to offer, ordering the investigation of the recent events as well as, should the culprits behind these events be found, that they be killed on sight. You are one of the many who have chosen to join in this operation, whatever reason you may follow.

Before you ask, yes, this is probably going to be my 3 billionth time trying to run an RP and failing, but oh well. Try I shall.

I do indeed plan to run this still! Just to make sure though, since it's been a handful of days since the responses, National National The Prophet The Prophet , still interested? If so, I'll be putting up some threads for this probably two days from now.

The threads are up, though are mostly work in progress. Everything's linked together at the top of the threads via threadmarks, so feel free to hop on over to the OOC if you wish, or check out the CS in like, an hour or so when it's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back