• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Akame ga Kill! (Not Accepting!)

God mode? Usual crap? You're referring to a different rp then. One which I co-own. Which, i can do whateveri want in to keep yhe story going xD . Considering I've only made about five or so posts here, none of Which had anything to do with combat whatsoever, you're point is proven invalid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then there is Tremki, who hardly ever fights himself! And if he get's in trouble he'll run away xD

LordGowther said:
God mode? Usual crap? You're referring to a different rp then. One which I co-own. Which, i can do whateveri want in to keep yhe story going xD . Considering I've only made about five or so posts here, none of Which had anything to do with combat whatsoever, you're point is proven invalid.
I don't care if you justify it as moving the story forward and because you're co-GM you can do it. The point still stands, based on the little experience I have with you, is you do literally nothing but powerplay and god mode then toss up excuses as to why it was valid. My point is far from invalid, you're just attempting to ignore it because you know its true.

Leo, don't be that guy...Because you 'school' yourself every day with the ridiculously written posts you make. In my eyes you're not so much different from Gowther anyway. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Hm? Hush leo. The grown ups are talking......Anyway, you just proved my point mitch. I still JUSTIFY it. For example when I cut up Thaddeus? National loved the idea of being turned into a genos esque cyborg. In fact even Madhu got a buff from it.

I haven't made a bad post in a while mate and nor have a gmed or anything like that and have always said i'm do my best to edit if need be so i'm not in the same boat anymore, when you act like a man i'll treat you as one but till you change i won't simple.

LordGowther said:
Hm? Hush leo. The grown ups are talking......Anyway, you just proved my point mitch. I still JUSTIFY it. For example when I cut up Thaddeus? National loved the idea of being turned into a genos esque cyborg. In fact even Madhu got a buff from it.
You don't justify it so much as hide behind co-gm status. He only loved the idea AFTER an argument with you of you explaining it. The fact remains you did something completely overpowered without asking anyone for the sole reason of the RP was moving to slowly for your tastes. And yet, you criticised others but would have none of it from anyone else.

Regardless, I'm done arguing with you because quite frankly it's like arguing with a brick wall and having my words reverberated back to me in a muddled fashion.

Point of this: If your freakishly bullshit character gets accepted in its current state, I will be ignoring any and all combat interaction towards ANY of my characters, having them dodge literaly every single attack, or tossing your god mode back into your face and conducting auto hits. Have a nice day.

Hm? I only remember criticizing you. But that's fine xD Like I said, you're no threat to me so there's no point to killing you. Though if you REALLY want to come after me, all I have to do is beat you whilst fighting fairly.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i haven't made a bad post in a while mate and nor have a gmed or anything like that and have always said i'm do my best to edit if need be so i'm not in the same boat anymore, when you act like a man i'll treat you as one but till you change i won't simple.

[/QUOTE]
Honestly, I wouldn't know after dealing with the posts for so long and you saying you're making them better when they hardly every change has drawn me to never really reading your posts anymore. Since 90% of the time it's plain gibberish. And by having a character which is a demon/undead is pretty ridiculous (might not be gm) but it's not far from it in my eyes.

considering the draw backs to the char that's nonsense and 90 perfect of your post lately bore me because all you've shown is your char is nut job or a lost puppy. Most people in the rp get what i'm saying so with my posts clearly they have inproved

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Honestly, I wouldn't know after dealing with the posts for so long and you saying you're making them better when they hardly every change has drawn me to never really reading your posts anymore. Since 90% of the time it's plain gibberish. And by having a character which is a demon/undead is pretty ridiculous (might not be gm) but it's not far from it in my eyes.

[/QUOTE]
His posts have actually improved a lot if ya read them.

Alright kiddos let's stop biting at each others nut sacks. We will continue rping as usual. and if there are arguments, we can all do it as civilized young adults.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back